Why are homosexuals on average more intelligent than heterosexuals?

Why are homosexuals on average more intelligent than heterosexuals?

They are also shitface drunk all the time and screaming about something the saw on Bravo. If being gay means being smart and like that i would rather be dumb.

larger penises too

Higher IQ individuals tend to participate in more devious behavior

[citation needed]

evidence?

Does this make me the only literal stupid faggot in the room

you trade intelligence for sanity.
that's why dumb people are typically sane, though not always and serial killers have 180 IQs though not always.

>tfw to intelligent for slop holes

intelligent people think outside the box. everyone has the capacity for "evil", though simple people won't venture outside of the norm.

They aren't. You just don't see the majority of gays, only the outliers. A bit like how people think gays are all left wing because those who are SJWs are so prolific online. Most gays are racist as fuck. Most do normal jobs, but lots (especially camp men and butch women) are unemployed.

Idk go ask Ryan Faulk, he likes dick and he's a fucking genius

Maybe they should use that intelligence of theirs to actually do something for humanity. All they do is bitch, whine, and complain about their "oppression," while doing absolutely nothing to ease tensions (on the contrary, they are even more divisive and hypocritical than they claim heterosexuals are).

>actually do something for humanity
turing helped stop adolf hitler and the nazis

Its not that theyre more intelligent; its that they exist (generally) in a society where many had to be 'in the background' so-to-speak. Straight culture is only just now starting to decline with the end of the boomers; so the propaganda is starting to shift in lots of directions. That being said; however, straight people had previously not had to blend in like gays had to; they could be out and loud and annoying--and trust me you all are.

Its only JUST NOW that we're starting to see it swing back to a more middle ground

As a follow up answer; I'd say we're seeing (in real time) as MSM reaches and grabs for anything and everything since they havent dealt with their biggest demographic dying out / going away (boomers).

They have fucked themselves because their own political strangle hold has cause so many splinter groups that there's not one sizeable demographic to control anymore; and its only increasingly hard to control all of the splinter ideologies / genders / whatevers / etc.

This.

Also, fucked up brains can produce intelligence or an abject lack of it. Homosexuals obviously have fucked up brains.

So it really comes down to what you're seeing -- no one talks about dumb gays.

Constant fear of exposure used to make gay people alert and aware of everything. Now they're easily as dumb as the rest.

Just like the Jews.

allegedly gays have higher levels of androgen which could potentially produce a slightly higher on average penis perhaps in ratio to the rest of the body

androgen helps with facial hair growth so perhaps you've noticed more gays have beards?

not in the mood to dig up sources, but there is vague validity to it, and if it were actually true maybe it would equate to gays being 1/8" to 1/4" than a truly heterosexual parallel

>Why are homosexuals on average more intelligent than heterosexuals?

Because stupid homosexuals get pozzed and die earlier.

Edgy comments aside, homosexuals usually grow up feeling different from other boys, something that allows them to develop their own original points of view.

you wouldn't be able to spout your retarded opinions on a Kazakstani field hockey BBS if it wasn't for turing, you 90 IQ brainlet, kys

Because they are smart enough to realize that man doesn't deserve to go on. The rest of us are just too attached to observe that. I keep burying my sadness, but the rain keeps washing away the dirt. There is no hiding this cruel world...

Excellent example of cherry picking. Whenever a smart person turns out to be a fag everyone rushes to put it on the front page. Many brilliant people who weren't gay are warped by Jewlords to seem like fags in order to further the agenda. Kill yourself fucking homo.

Poles did that actually

because all of invention was created to impress women, it must be freeing to be without the shackles of needing to impress the female of the species

Yeah they're so smart. That's why their entire identity revolves around a disgusting dangerous and immoral sexual fetish. Woke.

They have a deeper understanding of feminine issues because the halves of their brains are more close melded than the brains of real men.

Maybe they are gay, but not faggots like OP. Makes you think, really.

They aren't. And desu I'd be fine with homosexuals if they weren't so openly degenerate and kept on harping on about their sexuality. It's a shame the way Alan Turing died and all that bullshit hormone therapy.

A shame he had to choose between prison/losing his work or getting on hormone therapy. At least it ended a few years before his passing.

Anyone else think this was Ben Shapiro for a second?

It's necessary for survival. The heteors would most certainly kill you if they could get away with it.

Now the hunters become the hunted.

*some
Also, Nature makes up for one disability by heightening another - the way a blind person has keen hearing.

Congratulations breeder, you already are.

Pro tip: sucking guys' dicks is fuckin gross and dumb

Since when is a head in your ass intelligent?
That's the opposite of it.

Asexual's smarter.
Newton
Tesla

You just want gay people to be in the closet.

>d-dicks are g-gross!
>h-h-homos are n-nasty!
>I-I'm t-t-t-totally not p-projecting o-or anything!

Literally every single vehemently anti-gay poster in this thread is a closeted or repressed homosexual, I guarantee it. Sad!

The same reason serial killers are more intelligent.

If Alan Turing was so smart, why didn't he know that God made Adam and Eve, instead of Adam and Steve?

Gave me a decent giggle

I'm from a family of 5 brothers. One of my brothers is gay and lefthanded, so according to popsci he's likely to be more intelligent than the rest of us, but he's got woman brain and never really excelled academically like the rest of us.

because women are garbage and have been since man was created. end of story

I don't know if that's true, but I'd definitely belive that they gauge out with better results because they're less likely to be out of shape, and in turn won't have significant pubic fat pads.

You are a comedy laff riot.

Don't get mad at people for telling you what's best for you. Have fun getting aids shot up your butt instead of having a wife and family.

Don't worry, it's on a curve. they do range to incredibly stupid just as often. Question Darwin

if you really believe this, you are probably a faggot yourself

>Maybe they should use that intelligence of theirs to actually do something for humanity.
like kill themselves?

>adult diapers
>enemas/lube for every intercourse
>puss filled sores on anus
>mental illness
>inability to raise children
I unironically want shock therapy

truvada. doesnt work on you. but youre a faggot anyways. surrogacies. deliverance. youre also a jewpedo
like everybody else. wtf wew "laddies" i love being a woman nao

fungus. snot. periods. cancers. zika. alimony. divorce. freud is a fraud. nagging. trichomonisis
maybe you can get nuked or your jew bastard in chief can go to prison. he was never elected by anybody anyways

>Why are homosexuals on average more intelligent than heterosexuals?
Maybe it's because they're open minded and not filled with hatred as much as autistic hetero incels who post here.

>you're against x so you must be x
this is faggot logic, the same brain that brings you sodomy and child molestation. I can wait till God throws you liars into Hell where you belong along with the faggots to roast forever, hard to lie when you can't breathe

grab em. aipac baby dick herpes suckers. blood libel. the history of the pagan pedo may mays on this board. putin's a pedo. epstein. hi fags take my daughters. pisstapes. 88% of "heteros" get boners to 12 year old girls. we see what you do. what the internet is. how you talk. youre a feminist or a faggot. pick one
>muh personal responsibility

Who would have thought you could get a deadly disease from sticking your dick in a bloody shitty asshole?

The most smart ones chose to not pursue any partners so they're not distracted by women as the smartest straight men might be

the faggot in your picture.
>advil doesnt exist because women are awesome
truvada exists. doesnt work on cancer gashes. you give yourself ass cancer anyways. and have anal anyways. plus a whole slew of other nasty smelly woman shit. you suck on tits your whole life like an infant. your dick passed your mom's vag and that's all you ever do. baby dick inside more mom pussy. mofo

Freud would marvel the same

how's seeing all your faggot friends slowly die? Kind of ominous huh? Are you a big coward too? Just kill yourself and do society a plus, just seriously consider, that will be like 30+ children that don't get molested who won't grow up to be faggots like you and your punishment in hell will be less severe

Smart?

Why would any sane being would want to increase their chances of getting an deadly STD from being a faggot? None will.

lies. fuck all kikes. you need to be thrown down a well. adam and eve created all deaths and all sins. the very first woman laid satan. hiv is dead now. completely preventable with a new drug. it dies inside your woman parts. oh well. keep shifting goal posts and projecting. splitting hairs like a sodomite antichrist kike. youre in the synagogue of satan and in isis. a fake jewish fertility cult. ribbit. youre reprobates and blame us when these words never existed biblically but the concepts did. and we were blessed many times. satan rules the air. youve been duped

When did that happen? All the homos I know are actually retarded.

not a queer like you, normal people don't fantasize about 12 year olds. I'm not even kidding, just commit suicide you're doomed anyway, you literal have no hope, you know that in your soul. Your days are spent in filthiness and vanity and all the evil you've done in your life will be required of you. I can't even imagine what God will do to you and neither do I want to. I hope you die of AIDS

that guy has 50 cats in his house. tory smith says he's a pedo. Sup Forums lied to us and said all cats make all men gay. oops he's a faggot or a pedo. read the fucking threads. deal with it. stop leaking your period slimes all over everybody. all on you. everything you say. is you. tell us how truvada doesnt work. or works on you. it works on us. hiv is dead for us. we can see snot penises. you cant. with your snot holes. enjoy

blah blah fucken blah youre already spiritually dead and possessed. HIV IS DEAD FOR FAGGOTS!!!! TRUVADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>high iq
>intentionally swallowed poison
Sounds real smart

why arent you a dyke and female then yet. woman sinned first. man is "poison". mmmmkay

this

we cheapen pussy for you. rather than being a satanic fuck. take your own advice. YOU made trannies too! or become a bitch. more than you already are. problem solved. youre all like herod. because your dad is devil and youre of the line of Cain

Superaids then

>Homosexuals are more intelligent than heterosexuals
>See pictures of pride parades online
>All that stupid shit
>All that silly shit
Yeah, sure.

super advil. super headaches. super flintstones vitamins
>already described how super gonorrhea is easier to see in men
>moves onto "superaids" conjecture
>then, he says
you were wrong then. youre wrong now. youre always wrong. go lay pussy. go raise your nokids. stop asking everybody for head. and hang yourself

>women are dindus
sure they are

LOL, you're not even a person anymore, you're just a dog and all dogs are cowards, they bark loud and then when you confront them they run. A helium tank with a non-rebreather mask is a good painless way to commit suicide (I know you're scared of the pain) so please just do me and the children you're going to molest and their parents and your parents and society and God a big favor and just die and go to Hell forever you fucking freak of earth. It hurts my head to even think about how you can even exist, it's like a computer glitch that fucks up your screen and you just wonder "what the fuck was that?" The only tragedy about you dying is that it wasn't sooner. Your days are nothing, your life is less than nothing, it would be better if you never existed in the first place. I really fuckinng hate you, not like a joke hate, not a put on a show for the internet hate, like a legit I could personally nail you to a cross, hear your screams while I sip a cold beverage and then just before you die light the cross on fire and sleep like OD patient afterwards kind of hate. Eat shit and die (literally a recommendation I know you'll do)

didnt read. enjoy your aids jewpedo. bye

>I don't know how to read

One ounce of superaids in your butt and you're a goner.

A cure for aids is useless anyway because your disgusting behavior will just give you a different disease some day. A new aids will pop up soon.

I dont like men I only like women with strap ons

>turing helped stop hitler and the nazis

he meant do something GOOD for humanity you faggot

thanks for creating israel. much appreciated

I'm honestly too good looking to associate with gays, they can't help but be flirty :/

>on average
>1 post by this ID
slide thread

I just want them to be dead.
Bullet to the head
Don't fear, Don't dread
Just maybe a baseball bat to the temple instead

It's okay to be homophobic it is beautiful and rad
Must have been fucked by his dad
Poor faggot, You mad?
Your supposed higher IQ really means nothing
Just like your marriage
Not really a real marriage
It's just your self that you damage

Effeminate accent so ungodly annoying
No wonder' feminists take to enjoying
The only beautiful sound
Is one that is abrupt and profound
A faggot gurgling and being forcibly drowned

How is that for creativity and IQ you inferior cock-sucker?

This is why whites are smarter then me. They are faggots

>gays with beards
only in the south and in royal families *bah dum tss*

It could be that dumb people have just as many faggots, but dumb people are also more likely to be christfags, and hide it because Jebus says that homosexuality is a sin.

*tips fedora*

Because we were born to be the herders of heterosexuals. We are your keepers and it’s our job to create the society you live in hence Greece and America - GW adored Grecian culture.

> Tldr fags invented western culture

i want my cramps to stop
woman she took devil's cock
her womb is cursed and i wear clothes
all i do is pick and choose
my dick i dont know what it is
i cannot function with any jizz
for female supreme is what i know
frogs and memes and commies fo sho
i tell you you cannot make babby
i took that job and called God dainty
i dont know what is the 144,000; david blew a load with jonathan
for whoredoms and idolatry i know nothing else
all male species are pretty all females are shmutz
feed me bacon and diseases and if it has grass it passes
my g spot is clear while all she does is pee on me
i subserve to the weaker gender about who i constantly bitch and make threads
i yet to have the courage to respect my fellow man
nothing is new under the sun
the circle of cunt
or turkey baster
all based militaries and historical figures were fags and as are all OP
i could be an OP too and Peterson is a tranny
anderson is obsessed with dick skin
we need to grab ass in end zone wearing skin tight print
nobody has ever shown anybody their penis
cinderella needs you go kill yourself like cucky adam did for her
why oh why was i born a male?
without tits my fountain of estrogen fails
stink up the place have nothing in common
everybody is shit but me women cant even cook ramen
super huge nose and jew
maybe these other guys can be too
why cant i leave this place
all i do is put dick in face
why oh why am i a noballed faggot?
read above and soon find out

Gaye usually are in great shape. Have nicer personalities too.

And why don't you have any sauce? Low quality bait. Again.

S A G E
A
G
E

Oh Dear queer
that was way off balance and rhyme
you've merely earned a shekel
your poetry so shitty that it made me kekel

They don't have to dumb themselves down to keep the company of women.

If they are so smart why do they keep getting AIDS?