Boruto chapter 5

>mangastream.com/r/boruto/005/3661/1

Still adapting the movie.
Remember kids, doping is bad, and so is using technology. Having hax powers thanks to Tailed beasts and magic eyeballs is OK though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbLz8HofQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Using has been a thing in Naruto since Kiba, the problem is being overdependent. Which is why Konohamaru is allowed to use chakratech but Boruto can't.

Tenten is overdependent on scrolls and nobody ever says anything.

tenten is one of the most irrelevant characters in this
nobody cares about her not even the author

Hahaha, are you...by any chance...actually trying to make sense out of the inconsistent trainwreck that's Naruto?

Oh you poor soul

The dude's art got a LOT more on-model, huh? At least he clearly cares.

Do you actually find Naruto hard to follow? It's a pretty simple shonen and not being overdependent on stuff isn't a hard concept.

It's not hard to follow at all, it's been constant asspulls since after part 1 the author stopped trying.

Stop projecting.

Projecting? Didn't you just say you couldn't understand a manga for kids?

keep it in one thread, cancer

I doubt you can even comprehend how to put on your clothes in the morning since you've got THIS much trouble with mere american.

Yeah it actually felt like I was reading Naruto.

You replying that to OPs image is pretty ironic

Good lord the art is so terrible.

It even makes Oda's art look good.

>This is against the rules because it doesn't use your own chakra

Fuck you, naruto. You didn't seem so mad when you cheated using the Nine Tails chakra.

What The heck is this "bad" thing, they are ninjas, in The original there were drug users, and scroll users, it seems like making Naruto Hokage made The ninja world a pussy world. This is what happens when a hippie runs The ninja world.

Eh, it's more like if Kurama was throwing biju bombs for 12yr old Naruto. They already have stuff for enhancing chakra like what Kiba used in their match.

Naruto didn't become a Chunnin during that exam, though.

His art got much better desu.

>Disqualifies his son for not using his own chakra during the Chuunin exams
>Used Kurama's chakra to beat Neji in the Chuunin exams

Why is Naruto such a shitter in Boruto?

Doesn't Chouji rely on doping though? I thought they said it was okay during the Chuunin exams.

>the guy who constantly had a demon fox suppository giving him chakra calls out another guy for doping
wew nardo

Also is it just me or is his art getting better? Momo's face actually looks good.

>Shinki thinking he can take on the ayys
I like this kid.

>Animate final battle
>They just make it black and white like in the manga for "artistical reasons"
>This is not laziness, ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=xZbLz8HofQ8

Naruto should be the macot for the olympics in japan... not Mario Mario

I'd rather have this if this means better quality.
Also sin city style with coloured blood/jutsus could be cool

>consciously cheat on the chuunin exams
>"It's your fault for not giving me the attention I deserve, father!"

Holy shit, this Bort is a real little turd.

It's social pressure, the same reason we let all the refugees in and gave women the right to vote. Nobody wants to be labelled a racist.

that's why Salad is superior

the reason he was not allowed to use tech was because it was contest of your actual abilities not the tech stupid retard.

Well that was the whole reason he entered in the first place so technically he's right.

technically Kurama is his power, since if its removed he dies.

Remember when cheating was part of the exam?

but remember if you get caught you are disqualified?

Question, when Gaara lost his tailed beast, all he lost was that automatic sand barrier ability right?

so, has this exam canceled with those 2 morons appear?

I think so, plus the transformation obviously.

those fucking double belts again.
why are background-kun's designs so shit?

>since if its removed he dies
That doesn't change that Kurama is simply a giant chakra monster sealed inside Naruto that gives him free power ups whenever he was in a bad situation. Naruto is a cheating fuck and should be ashamed for shitting so much on his own son.

I think the shield was retconned as his mother loving him or some shit.

no because that was his mother not shukaku

Wow, Naruto really is being super super hypocritical here, the only reason he was able to beat Neji in the exam was because of the tailed fox

But he didn't pass then either.

That makes even less sense.

So im reading up on what i missed

What the fuck did itachi accomplish? What was his purpose? I don't understand

Uh..actually it does. That's still his chakra as outline in the fucking manga.

Naruto didn't pass from cheating, neither does Boruto. How is that hard to understand.

>Naruto didn't pass from cheating
Well, you could make the argument that using tailed beast chakra is cheating, but there wasn't anything in the rules against it.

As for Bort, Narudad explicitly told him not to use those tools and rely on his own strength. Which he did not.

They are making it black and white like the manga, so this way people would understand that it is not another filler arc.

Is the great naruto finally kill?
>Dude hasn't even shown any growth

>look after the children
I just realized how gay this page was without context.

Dude became hokage only knowing the same shitty attacks he knew the whole series. Why can't he do the super complex seals and bullshit powers every hokage but him seems to know.

>those pupils

Sharingans are dumb enough, but how does Narudad even see?

Fuck Boruto the movie.
I wanted to read the manga version of The Last

nardo didn't pass for undisclosed reasons. The Chuunin Exam makes no sense

>Well, you could make the argument that using tailed beast chakra is cheating
>using your own chakra is cheating

Also so many people seem to be missing the point between using ninja tools like kunai, seals, etc. and the Jutsu app.

The art got better really.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Itachi was the worst double-agent EVER.
He didn't provide Konoha with any intel about the Akatsuki or "Madara", and actively helped them achieved their goals without doing anything to sabotage them,

The Sand Shield armor was stated since it was introduced to have some other elements.

>close-up on Kankuro's eyes glaring
>"Nobody actually knows why the sand protects Gaara."

And then when he was fighting Sasuke, you hear him calling it "mother."

>yfw the anime pulls a Dragon Ball Super and after the Naruto vs Sasuke fight they turn The Last into a 10-episode arc

Will Boruto get its own anime?

It really, really did.

I don't care what you fags say, I'm enjoying this

Same. People giving too much shit on this.

>Is the great naruto finally kill?
This is from the movie though

Though on that note, I can't believe they're going to do two death fakeouts in this manga

Naruto's comment isn't about a genin doping in the Chuunin exams, though.

Does it ever pick up after the first two chapters? Those were slower than any 10 chapters in Naruto.

It's basically the same thing. Momo and Choji both used pills to enhance their strength.

And Naruto wasn't talking about doping not being okay in the Chuuning exams, but about doping being bad in general, as hypocritical as it is coming from Naruto.

Gaara's dad is his uncle?

How long until this shitty movie arc ends ? Surely can't be more than 2 chapters, right ? I just want to see new stuff.

My bet's on another chapter that ends with Bort and Sausage going to rescue nardo, another chapter covering the fight (the novel version most likely) and one more to cover the ending. That way it'd take up another volume and movie shit wouldn't leak into the next one, which should be entirely new content.

Someone should tell Naruto that he was supposed to be cheating in his first exam. I guess he still hasn't caught on to that.

Naruto's deal is that in the event that the technology stops working, you're fucked because you relied on it way too much. Not to mention that any average joe can use the device. It's not a situation where only a ninja can use it. So you have Boruto pulling off advanced tricks not thanks to his own hard work but because someone handed it to him

Naruto couldn't control Kurama's Chakra for years and had to train to do so. The fox was literally inside his body since birth.
Kiba has Akamaru but they still have to train to be able to use their techniques.
Sasuke had to train to use the curse seal and his control over lightning.
Chouji doesn't always need his pills.

>Chouji doesn't always need his pills.
You were doing pretty good with the excuses until right about here.

Skipping entirely over Sasuke's eyehax.

Looks like his art is improving at least. Though he still seems to be allergic to breasts.

That was a flashback kind of thing.

>Naruto just got bigger, more flashy rasengan-like techniques
>Sakura became MEGATON PUNCH only

At least Sauce got the variety of techniques that come with the Rinnegan. Not that he uses them, though.

kurama looks weird in this but i cant exactly pinpoint why

The size of his bottom jaw. It's too square.

That pose makes it look like he's just a furry man.

At least Sasuke's power development had some semblance of a consistent path.

>1 tomoe sharingan
>2 tomoe
>3
>mangekyo
>eternal mangekyo
>rinnegan (explictly stated to be the progenitor of eye hax no jutsu)

Meanwhile Kishi completely changed his mind on where he wanted to go with Naruto.

>I WILL NOT RELY ON THE FOX, I WILL LEARN MY OWN STRENGTH
>Learns and perfects sage mode in honour of Jiraiya
>ACTUALLY WAIT I NEED YOU KURAMA, THAT SAGE MODE STUFF ISNT CUTTING IT 50 CHAPTERS AFTER IT WAS FIRST USED TO GREAT EFFECT TO NEARLY SOLO ALL OF THE PATHS OF PAIN
>WAIT NO ACTUALLY NOW HIS POWER IS THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS AND HE HAS SIMULTANEOUS FROG POWERS AND FOX POWERS

Can I just say what a terrible decision it was to give zombie Minato sage mode and fox mode offscreen.

It completely invalidated the notion that Naruto had surpassed his father.

This. But invalidating previous achievements is par for the course with Kishi.

Is this costanza?

It's pretty much agreed that everything about zombie Minato was dreadful. Not only did it invalidate Naruto's sage and fox training, it also invalidated a genuinely heartfelt character moment from earlier in the series.
>I never knew my parents
>Pain has killed Hinata OH FUG
>6 tails OH NO
>7 tails OH JESUS
>8 tails HIT THE FUCKING DECK
>Minato programmed a fail-safe into his seal that would let him stop Naruto going full-retard once in his lifetime, and Naruto finally got to have a nice long chat with the dad he never knew
>Same thing happens again during fox training, Naruto is able to have a nice long chat with the mother he never knew
>Oh, I guess i'm alive again even though my character has served its purpose and already passed on the torch to my son
>Oh look the author gave me a ton of arbitrary powerups even though I was unable to mix elemental chakra with the rasengan in my lifetime I can apparently now fully control Kurama and perfectly manipulate sage mode

Kishi really fucked up post-Pain. It should have gone:
>Sasuke arrives to finish off the village with EMS
>Naruto #rekts him with a fuuton technique, destroying his eyes
>Time skip
>Kakashi new Hokage
>Sasuke now uses Rinnegan and "leads" Akatsuki
>New Akatsuki wages war on other nations

I also would have preferred Naruto not befriending Kurama, power creep at the end was retarded. Sage Mode / Susano'o should have been the pinnacle of power.

Naruto befriending Kurama is fine as a concept, because Naruto's whole deal is his ultimate power is talk no jutsu.

My problem was that Kurama had no development at all other than being a malevolent mass of hate for all of part 1 and 75% of part 2, and then Naruto attacks him and steals his chakra, and then like 30 chapters later without much happening other than a fistbump, Kurama and Naruto are suddenly BFFs.

Lord Sasuke >nardo

Did Gaara and Kankurou have a son?

Remember, Itachi had all the wisdom of a hokage at the age of 3. We can't possibly understand his machinations because he's just so smart, so great, and so pure. Remember that he loved his brother and his village, in spite of doing nothing but dicking over both to the best of his ability. The coolest guy.

when is this ending?

Probably in 3 chapters. 1 for getting ready to rescue nardo, another for the final fight, and one last chapter to wrap everything up.

>that filename

user that kid can only come from 3 people.
One of those people would never betray her husband, and the other is too much of asexual hobby obsessed freak to get laid.

why does this guy hate boobs?

I could tolerate Hinata's mushroom hairdo but not the lack of boobs.

Is Boruto going to be Naruto: The next generation?

Naruto GX
Generation X
Game on, get your game on

You're projecting. Naruto doesn't need a reason to consider something not fit. He's an old dude and he doesn't understand technological benefits. He's the guy that let Orochimaru run free after all, he doesn't have brains and never has had them