Is his Presidency the greatest presidency of all time?

Is his Presidency the greatest presidency of all time?

He will be. It’s only been one year, user. Rome wasn’t built overnight.

Have you tasted the daily liberal tears? Hell yeah, Trump is the GOAT of presidents.

That was George Washington's. It's been all down-hill ever since.

Not unless he names the Jew and casts out the shills. Until then, he's just another cocksucking faggot like his predecessors.

no, but it has the potential to be.

>Still a slave to the ZOG

Same shit, new puppet.

I have a suspicion that he'll do better than Obama with historians.

He's certainly the best meme fuel out of any American president

not yet
soon

Yes, even more so after Hillary gets arrested Monday morning at 8:10 AM.

No. You have to be genuinely delusional and mentally ill to think so.

Cry more bitch nigga.

Yes

JUST LIKE MUSLIMS IN YOUR COUNTRY ARE THE GREATEST SWEDES

Checked

Teddy Roosevelt will always be the best president of all time.

>leaf

you makes a convincing leaf

>Is his Presidency the greatest presidency of all time?
Yes, he is, but it was her turn you CIS white male racist fascist misogynists.

it could be, we have to keep pushing him, Americans on /pol need to run for congress

>greatest presidency
>not Andrew Jackson
I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums

its getting there. once the swamp is drained we need to keep it drained

He's really making a case for it

Too soon to say, Swedebro. The tension here is pretty high, maybe the collapse will be soon. Chaos is all I really wanted, the people here have gotten too comfortable.

yeah because electing a former substitute drama teacher who is a closet faggot is not delusional.

he rustles the left and the radical natsoc fags so you know hes doing allright

Obama won't even be remembered at all. Nothing he did was permanent since he didn't push anything through Congress. He's the Millard Fillmore of the new millennium.

Here's hoping he will be Andrew Jackson 2.0.

>I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums
>posts shitty maymay
john spaceman you are the demons

Trump hasn't changed anything substantial. Small fixes here and there, but the root causes of the issues haven't even been touched. The presidents are just puppets of the deep state.

I named my son after him. Do I get a reprieve?

Its the most entertaining

>Holding your Presidents in this little regard

no

I’m not prepared to call it the greatest but it’s certainly been the most fun. At least since Bill was slinging dick in the oval office.

Do not belittle such things, SwedeFag. Unlike your irreparably fucked up country, USA still has a chance to root out (((them))) and rid ourselves of degeneracy! But, it starts at the top!

Nah, it's okay. Which makes it feel comparatively amazing.

>Caring what pol thinks

BUILD WALL
END NO-FAULT DIVORCE
RESTORE OVERSEAS CREDIBILITY
ANALLY RAPE THE THREE (3) JEWS WHO THOUGHT UP, LOBBIED FOR, CREATED, AND PROFITED FROM THE OPIOID CRISIS
SMASH ANTIFA/BLM/BAMN/ETC
REBALANCE THE COURTS
PURGE THE BUREAUCRACY
RENEGOTIATE TRADE
END GUNWALKING AS A PRACTICE
BRING IN BOERS AS REFUGEES
RESTORE THE GUARANTEE OF FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
END THE CLINTON AND OBAMA LEGACIES
A way to go yet but making good progress.

trips of truth

oh boy here we go

Yes. I have a bachelor's degree in history ams I can confirm.

Fuck no. But, it's the most entertaining.

And so it shall be.

He's successful at avoiding rape charges and racketeering. Going to enjoy seeing him in an orange prison jumpsuit.

>greatest presidency
>it's his
Maybe you are gay for Trump, maybe not. But what you said is really gay, and I believe mr Trump would disapprove of the use of that tone.

Yes

He had so many racist, fascist plans for America. But now he's going to prison. God I love my country. Thank you for destroying his agenda. Thank you for destroying an evil, degenerate, sick sociopath.

What else did you expect from a lifelong career criminal??

put me in the screenshot thnx

definitely not

he's a mush-mouthed imbecile

Not likely.

Ever since he got elected it's like I'm living in fantasy land. I remember that fucking day like it was yesterday... Taking shots as I watched Hillary supporters cry and plead to the gods to have mercy.. Nah bitch, not on this day. It was glorious. Jesus fucking christ I'm so happy I was alive to see Donald Trump beat all (((odds))) and watch (((them))) scramble like cockroaches.

Hillary is going to fucking prison, and I will masturbate as she is put in handcuffs.

kek wills this shit fags

>Donald Trump beat all (((odds))) and watch (((them))) scramble like cockroaches
(((Trump))) is one of (((them))).

I feel the exact same way! I love that every day liberals are miserable and angry. Now they know how I felt with obummer's 8 years. There is a God in Heaven and He was merciful to make Trump President.

>being this delusional
AHAHAHAHAHAH

I wonder how it feels to be the president of a country where a majority of people hate you

Can't feel good

Yeah right! That's what the media wishes the country felt about President Trump. In reality, the only people that really hate him are hardcore liberal morons. 2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms!!

Hardcore liberal morons are the majority if you haven't noticed

Yes.

no. the worst. nice arguments you gave. no wall. a lying asshole kike degenerate. 1.5 trillion added to the deficit. jobs lost

Andrew jackson is where it's at

no

nice

At least during my lifetime

Every time he tweets, hell fuck yes it is.

Monday!

No

She’ll be the first woman in the modern era to hang for treason

"No!"

I don't think people even realize the severity of what almost happened. Just the mere fact that his election prevented Hillary Clinton from becoming president of the United States automatically, defacto puts him in the top 3. Easily.

Im going to say, yeah, yeah it is
but im not american

If by great you mean the worst.

HOW THE FUCK IS HE SO GOOD

ya we weve been let down, but we refuse to have daily grenade attacks like somewhere hmm

He will be remembered as the all time worst president.

KEK is literally fucking on one tonight these digits are too crazy

nni

just like how he wont run
>he wont get the nomination
>he wont win
>he wont stay in office for a year
>he wont get reelected
>he wont make America great again
>he wont save the world from deepstate

EST?

no

>zdXlavrG

"makes liberals cry" = "a good president"

you're a child

how? he's a lame duck.

accurate.

you're an idiot if you think it's anyone other than paul manafort.

Yes. He will be known as the geotus in history books.

1-5 were the best.

By (((historians))), probably. By those who lived through it and paid attention, the greatest. He'll delay our complete failure by at least a decade, anyways.

these kids don't think so

Probably not of all time but definitely the greatest of my lifetime.

why is a little asian girl dressed as batman?

He's literally done nothing but talk shit and golf.

>kids that are brainwashed by pop culture

wow, who could have guessed

It will be hard to beat Polk, but he could come close.

Lmao I've been rolling on the floor all night from all these goddamn threads where you fucking kool-aid chugging dotards and russian bots actually, ACTUALLY think Mueller will be taking down someone like Obama or HRC.

NEWSFLASH, CENTITARDS: it's gonna be one of /yourguy/s because the GOP is guilty as shit for all the shit Mueller is investigating.

You think Mueller is just some autonomous justice drone who's going to indict ANYONE of ANY wrongdoing? He's not investigating Ben Ghazi or whatever mustard Obama used last, he's investigating the dementia riddled scrotum that's hovering his fat fucking fingers way too close to the WW3 button for anyone's comfort because he's threateningly retarded. It's not like your usual corruption where the corrupt party is at least competent at what they're doing, Trump is clearly a fucking idiot and has laid it bare for the world to see that he couldn't hide the fact that he's complicit in treason if his ratings depended on it.

I hope they indict Colin Kaepernick. Guy’s an asshole.