Streamer gets hate after getting Asian Boyfriend

twitter.com/Twitch_Pink/status/918264179416481792

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pnkysparkles/
youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

In the future death will be the penalty for race traitors.

Boobs are the main focus of her profile photo on Twitter meaning she was trash to begin with.

Let the niggers and gooks have these types.

kys discord shill

What the fuck is up with hot chicks hooking up with these gooks?

Yes, we'll get the two dimensional type.

Eurasian Tiger mate you literally just posted this on r/hapas.

This is fucking ridiculous. White guys are being left with nothing while fat chinks fucking get hot girls. This pisses me off and feminism is fucking cancer. Holy shit, what fucking rubbish.

this

>tfw virtue signaling is more gratifying than a relationship with an attractive mate

>giving some literally who publicity

stop

>Pink sparkles
>HOt
LMRAOFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DELUSIONAL BONG DETECTED

instagram.com/pnkysparkles/
Only a black cock can satisfy this.

Well shit Eurasian Tiger if that fat asian guy can get an attractive white women what's your excuse for being a sad sack good for nothing but shitposting on /r/hapas and Sup Forums?

>rubbish
flag checks out

stream girls are strippers who remove less clothing. All of their skin tight outfits, low cut tops and shorts that show their whole ass are just part of their cocktease shows where they pretend to be gamers or whatever as cover. The guys that are getting with these girls are their biggest donors as they are glorified whores. Also they are cucks as the girls still strip for teenage boys after they get together.

She's like a 4 underneath all of that cake-up.

What's wrong with Asian men seeking western females?

youtube.com/watch?v=o081wqsny7w

>white guys are being left with nothing
Speak for yourself.
Not everyone lives in a country where white girls are stolen from hospital nursing rooms to be groomed as sex slaves

No one's posted pics of her tits yet

I don't care.
r/hapas and r/aznidentity seem to be obsessed with it though, probably because it's only the alpha asians that get a white girl and all the Elliot Rodger losers on reddit live vicariously every single day though pictures of an asian man with his gf on instagram.

he looks like a mexican

White people get hot asian girls all the time. Us Asians get nothing at all, we're actually less desirable to other races. An 6/10 white dude can score a 10/10 asian qt while a 10/10 asian dude can score only an 5/10. Pic related doesnt happen all the time

are stream girls that bad, like poor susie masterson?

>read twitch_pink as twink pink
god help me

Holy fuck that's me without the kids.

I'm sure he doesn't have money!
Who? And who cares? No one! Take thy trashy subtle self-advertising to Sup Forums whore!
>sage

I'm not that whining faggot

Any actual Chang Jùxíng gōngjī here?

Tell me asians with Jùxíng gōngjī how white women view your Jùxíng gōngjī.

How does it feel that this fat asian is tapping ass sweeter than anything you fucking racist frog posters will even come close to?

gross a fat tiny dink fish headed gook. actually 3/10 looking. I bet even other Asians are hating on this guy.

How does it feel that this fat asian is tapping super hot ass and you racist frog posters cant even fuck someone as ugly as you?

She ugly tho. Also whites are dying nothing new.

look at her. She's probably one of the girls who said >"I'm going to tell the teacher!" at school

double standards like a Jew

Why can you have an asian gf, fellow white brother, if Chang can't keep Stacey?

She is half asian herself. I could care less

>tfw no gf

this desu

tfw acquiring gf through the power of shitposting and Sup Forums

jesus shes pretty hot though wtf is this a joke? random asian fat guy for the kill

Because white men are girly.

laci green checked out

STEAM THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

>instagram.com/pnkysparkles/
Big Chink Paycheck. Money buys White THOTs easy

>mfw he looks exactly like the dude from the nutshack

Why ya'll chimping out?
we fuck their women.

its a filipino american show, what do you expect

>Why can you have an asian gf
Whomst are you quoting?

this desu

>Implying that female streamers aren't cam whores

Nothing of value was lost

How many non whites beta orbit e celebs like this one?
That whole Twitter thread was filled with them.

>Nothing of value was lost
She looks like she's already mixed, therefore not white, so I really don't give a fuck anyway.

Double poster posting the same thing kek

He's actually much more white passing than most hapas, could pass as a eastern european desu

this

He's also a fat loser. I'd want to kick her ass too.

>fake blonde
>shopped eyes
>unnatural pointy chin
2/10

I read her twitter for about 5 minutes and concluded that is an obvious shitpost.

Right before she posted are posts about "pretending to be a lesbian" and constantly mocking men.

This girl is actually a good troll, so good retarded r/asianmasculinity is actually spreading her meme as reality.
She did post it to upset people/get a reaction, but not because she loves fat Asians with tiny peepees. She just knew that would get a great "lulz" response from her beta following.

Its embarrassing when Sup Forums is so full of newfags and reddit that it cant spot a troll.

>Grow up in NA
>Never really learn the history of your culture and its importance, patriotism is just racism and white washing
>Grow up watching anime and playing video games
>Love Japanese for your hedonistic past times and think their culture is somehow better because you don't understand their terrible acting and behaviours