Reminder that Sup Forums is, always has been, and always will be a Right wing libertarian board

Reminder that Sup Forums is, always has been, and always will be a Right wing libertarian board.

Rand Paul 2020

I just wish rand Paul didn't have the charisma of a leaky anus

>Rand Paul
>Libertarian

Sup Forums is a board of edgy contrarian children who like to use the N-word when there are no consequences

shut it nigger

nigger

What nu-pol doesn't grasp is that Sup Forums is rooted in values and philosophy that undermines every opinion that is shared. Nu-pol is just Trump nut-hugging because they don't have any standards that they have to hold him up against. Whereas true pol likes Trump but will criticize him and question ways in which he is actually any better than the establishment he wants to supposedly replace.

>nu-pol
you mean your fellow leafs

Rand paul would be a better president at a normal world/situation, but we arent at this hypotetical world and we need someone with 4dchess skills

In these horrible modern times, even the staunchest of Natsocs would welcome a right wing libertarian to destroy the vampiric jewish federal reserve.

1488... ANDm heil Paul.

your time is over

activism and voting are cancer
this board is for loners

i was a stand with rand during the primary. until he dropped out almost immediately. then it was chooo choooo

How can something so stupid be so fucking funny?

>Rand Paul 2024
ftfy

Be realistic, we need 8 years of Trump to repair the last 3 administrations shitfest.

if you haven't seen it there's a bizzare clip of him on a talk show from the 80s screaming at angry white people who are all for banning drugs. Ron Paul wants them legalized because he thinks less people will do them when left to their own devices

I had to abandoned my libertarian vote after the San Jose rally, and throw my lot in with republicans, Trump has a liberarian enough bent that I could stomach it. Just like every election I play it by ear and decide in the moments before I vote.

>TFW you are so married to an ideology you'll never admit the flaws in it.

You guys are such fucking faggots.

Always and forever white brother.

There are some of those punk kids around, but threads like this usually don't have them in it unless it's to complai--- oh. Never mind...

>thinking even we fascists don't like Paul for fighting for our country against the bankers when no one else would.

He lit the fire, but his social, immigration and domestic policies are pants on head retarded.

so leave then

or 2 weeks of paul. abolish the government and all problem solve itself!

>b-b-b-b-ut thats not real libertarianism m8
Don't worry its gonna chime in any second

I ACTUALLY PREFER CALL YOU JEW AND GAS YOU BUT THATS ME

YOU ARE MUCH OF A CHILDREN AS I AM YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE AND A FRAIL HUMAN IN THIS BUBBLE AQUARIUM CALLED PLANET EARTH

YOU NO BETTER THEM ME AND BECAUSE OF THAT I WANT TO BE BETTER VERSION THEN YOU ARE

WHY YOU EVEN HERE

YOU WANT TO HELP ME OR SOME

ARE YOU A SAMARITAN ?

Leaf in OP isn't wrong though. Ron Paul is a cuck and Trump is leaps and bounds better than him.

Someone who (like an OG American) will tell assholes they are going to get their asses kicked and then kick some ass. After eight years of whatever the fuck Obama was we need a leader who is going to define the boundaries between right and wrong, legal and illegal, and sometimes, with the faggots calling themselves "progressives", sometimes it feels like good and evil too.

I remember when I was there when the Magic 7's appeared. I remember talking to a female co-worker (it really happened) and she said, "I don't think he has a chance." I told here she has no idea about the Silent Majority out there... She wasn't really political anyway. I drank a lot election night.

I woke up the next day to a Dancing Trump right here. I raised my arms in victory, and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Says the dude with a flag that hasn't been relevant in a century.

That was a smart move.

RP was WAYYYY ahead of his time. That show was a late night political jerry spingeresque fuck show, but Ron Paul was already making sense.

No you are an idiot, a proper government provides balance and represents everyone. I hate the republicans and the democrats for the same reason I hate antifa and nazis they're the same identical things from opposite ends of the spectrum.

what you want me to say?

THAT RAND COULD HAD BEEN A GOOD PROFESSIONAL TO REPRESENT YOUR COUNTRY?

YES HE WAS

BUT THEN EVERYTHING GOES POTATOES DUE TO LOW POPULARITY... ANOTHER SMALL CANDIDATE UNDER THE HIVE MINDS OF REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRATIC MASSES

AND ON TOP OF IT TRUMP GOT ELECTED

I HOPE HIS IS NOT SOME KIND OF WEIRD KARMA FOR ALL THE MIND FUCKERY AND SHIT POSTING

my only gripe with ron paul is that he didn't win because he was so good. you have to play dirty to win nowadays. you have to play their game. trump understands this. when ron got fucked in the primaries (like bernie) he bent over and took it

>and all problem solve itself!
They will, the weak and mentally ill will be weeded out the smart, strong, or competent will survive. Win/win.

You aren't wearing a dynamite and c4 jacket are you user?

Probably over a half ton of human meat there.

i am but
only on my mind :(

>Libertarian
Oh my sweet summer child. If only it were actually possible. The age of liberty has long passed though it may return some day. Now is the time for truth and order absolute.

neetsocs flooded into our land and changed our culture

we should've built a wall

>Romania
>relevant

Britbong in poo poo land confirming love for the Pauls. Fuck Trump and his gay little reddit followers.

Nigger. Now, the consequences will never be the same.

Same.

You're a stupid faggot who never lurked long enough to realize anyone who acts like a nigger gets called a nigger, regardless of ethnicity. Nigger I don't know if you are actually black(actually you sound more like a white liberal nigger) just like you don't know that I'm actually white. It's all presupposing. You kikenigger.

Agreed.

It's a VPN. It's bad form to be technologically illiterate in 2017, Every thief and petty fuck with a website is watching every thing you do. It's likie walking around naked. I bet hackers have ALL OF your personal info., kek.

enjoy your ban, nigger

No the best thing to do is to run the country the way it was intended, a constitutional republic, and to start throwing "public officials" and cops and anyone who breaks any laws in jail, all get treated the same. This corruption is corrosive. that's at least one of the reason I voted for Trump, I saw zero evidence of corruption despite every journalist in the world looking for it. The guy's really clean.

accusations, based on assumptions, predicated by internal limitations.

accusations, based on assumptions, predicated by internal limitations.
I gotta burn through a lot of ip's to find one I can use, that hasn't been flagged for CP. I am determined I am aware most people are too lazy to stay hidden like I do but...they provide my cover.

No

OP didn't ask a question, faggot

You're beginning to understand what it means to meme, memes are beyond logic, memes are abstract emotion incarnate in the form of surrealist imagery, the true meme speaks the truth to your soul, and in time the true man learns to listen. We were all where you were once, the transition hurts, but the aftermath, the revelation is worth it, persevere, and all will become clear.