Date a Live

Edginess is true end.

Muh dick

Long haired Origami is still superior.

Well considering it's only recently that she actually began to love Shidou, I'd say faker wasn't too bad.

IMS can't be faster, well not like they have any plans on adapting a 3rd season. But I find it interesting how the official twitter account of the anime uploaded a reminder of the newest volume. It certainly is the first time they do that.

This pic just popped up in the translation group. Tsunako went in on this one.

Inverse Kotori fucking when?

Why would you want best girl to suffer?

>more tohko

Yeah just what we needed

Fuck tachibana, seriously.

Literally ANY other girl going inverse would be more interesting, but he goes with what we already have, because muh retard main girl.

Just a few more days.
2nd Volumes for a girl's individual arc usually features someone else.

Doesn't seem like it's gonna be a Tohka-centered volume. More like a vol.7 where unexpectedly edgy appeared out of the blue.

I just want more Natsumi love.

Natsumi is garbage, absolute shit

Literally worst girl ever

Being one of those people who can't hate Miku or Natsumi, I wouldn't mind of her.

Cause fuck, I love most of the characters.

You mispelled Miku.

Not even

Miku is bad, but she was good once

Natsumi is just straight up shit

I don't. I just want her to kick serious ass.

Yeah, whatever you say.

Isn't Shido doing what most people here wanted him to do? Wielding another angel physically besides Sandalphon.

I love partial transformations so much. There needs to be more illustrations of them.
I never expected him to honestly but I'm glad he is. He's a decently enjoyable MC.

She is already a badass commander and kicked Kurumi's ass once. Isn't that enough, user?

That reminds me that we didn't even see what inverse Nia looks like.

Just the painful aftermath.
Hopefully tsunako graces us with another designworks artbook that details what other Inverse forms would have looked like.

This is the pic of her going inverse but it's still lacking details

Agreed.

But, user. There can never be enough Kotori being badass.

>I never expected him to honestly but I'm glad he is.
I still remember people being mad about it when he didn't. Why were people so worked up with it?

What angel is Shido wielding here?

Yeah, we got that pic, but it would've been better to have a full body image, like Origami and Tohka.

He just copied Michael, so he might be using Haniel.

Might be Muku's own key.

We can complain all we want but the nips sure are happy.

The point of it was to show how much pain she was going through right then and there more than show off and be in awe of her.

Michael, it's Mukuro's angel with the form of a key. That angel is OP. Shido might just be using Haniel.

Don't think so, she's still wearing her astral dress, meaning that Shido hasn't sealed her yet.

>There can never be enough Kotori being badass.

Yeah, I'm not against it, but it would be great to have an image of her, just to show off what it looks like.
The same goes with armored Yoshino.

So we are getting more maids huh.

Agreed, there are better moments in the novel that deserved an illustration. I'm still salty about the satellite falling onto the city and Shido trying to stop it.

I wonder what an inverse Kotori would look like.

This is the closest thing you can get.

I don't even understand the hate.
That kind of people is the one that hates fun.

I wonder who's the one that chooses what will be illustrated. Tsunako or Tachibana?

From what I see, Miku is an annoying lesbian who gets in the way of the other girls and doesn't interact enough with Shido. Natsumi is just too self-deprecating and cock-blocking Yoshino apparently.

Personally, Natsumi's problems are something with her nature and something that is being alleviated while Miku's problem is how Tachibana seems to be ignoring her relationship with Shido.

>[FFF] DATE A LIVE Director's Cut - Vol.01 [BD][720p-AAC]

Better than nothing I guess

So, yeah, they hate fun.

I want to believe that both get to decide on this subject.

Then it's two people making a bad decision.

There's problems I can see but I don't condemn them for it. They just need more scenes with dere instead of their dere being focused on other girls cause that part of them are a bit too lopsided.

It's been 7 months since the movie came out.

She has a really stupid hairstyle looking at it.

We don't know anything regarding this, user.

For those of you who weren’t aware we were doing this, this is the director’s cut released last year. This will entirely supersede our old S1 releases. On top of the additional scenes that the old releases didn’t have, I’m fixing a lot of outstanding issues with the subs, and improving the styling and some typesetting.

I originally wanted to release this all at once since it came out all at once, but we’ve decided to release it like this for a number of reasons. Yes, they aren’t really volumes. Sue me. The rest will come over the next couple of weeks.

Also, please stop asking about the movie. Yes, I know you guys really want it. Yes, I know I promised ages ago that it would be soon. I’m sorry, and I’m working on it.

Hey, long time no see Eien. I'm not really mad or anything, but there's one user that is so triggered that in every DAL thread, he does writing your name all the time.

Should I get 1080? Or is that an upscale.

Not eieieein, just copy pasted shit from FFF sites

>Edgy retard

I don't really like Miku, but keep hating on Natsumi after volume 9 is retarded. It's not her fault that Yoshino lost relevance.

At last, he wields another angel.

Be happy, user.

It's whatever, doesn't matter. Live upsampling is fine.

I'm just conveying what seems to be why people on those two in particular. I like everyone. Natsumi wasn't an issue with me and I only started liking her for real by Volume 13.

She looks fine to me.

It's not like the LN is solely focused on the girls since it has plot.

I started liking her when she showed her true personality in Natsumi Change.

Remember, Kotori is MINE.

Maybe it's just my dislike for hair buns. They always look stupid.

Pretty sure Kotori is mine

And there's some good in that there's an unifying plot and all but some girls definitely show up regularly compared to others. Miku in particular has her scenes devoted to ogling other girls.

My thoughts on remedying this is to either have more dere-dere dates again through side stories or just giving more meaningful scenes when said characters are involved.

Tachibana made Miku the yuri character and he loves yuri, so he didn't have much of a choice in DAL because Miku was the only character interested in girls.

I'm kind of sad about that. I liked her reason for liking him the most.

I think she likes him, but that doesn't automatically makes her straight, so she's still interested in girls.
Shidou just made her become bisexual.

Maybe because among all the angels he had, he was still using the sword which people found idiotic since he could use an axe, a bow erc. I think he can't manifest it physically expect Sandalphon. But looks like he might be able to wile Michael.

Kotori is Shidou's. You can only get a retard or an idol.

I'll make a case for getting Yoshino

I love Kurumi she really needs a happy ending

But she could replace Miku as the ones-san character. She also attached to Shido which gives her a bonus point.

Her hair buns still look stupid and unattractive.

Miku only looks like a nee-san type of character, but in reality, she's childish. Heck, we've been expecting a mature lady spirit for a really long time. No wonder people got so mad when Natsumi blew her cover.

So what is the best lewd image and astral dress?

Origami's inverse form might be the lewdest, best astral dress would be Mukuro's in my opinion.

I'm super envious of Shido.

My vote goes to Nia.

Even though I don't like her very much, Miku's lewd image is just perfect for me.

Natsumi and Natsumi.
You can't say no to loli ass and her astral dress show off a lot of skin.

Yoshino for best lewd image

Best Astral Dress in unique design compared to the rest, for lewdest Astral Dress it would be Nia and Inverse Origami definitely

how can you actually justify reading this?

i finished the first book and never looked back. that was some utter garbage. unless it was the fucking translation that was horrible and not the book, i did not enjoy it at all

As far as the those inner cover reveals go, I have to agree.

Inverse Origami Is still my favorite astral dress.

It's pretty great

I love suffering and the plot. Enough to keep me entertained.

Gay

Here's your (you)

Natsumi is not amused.

so the anime is worth watching?

well shit

I'm sure she is not, I'm terribly sorry, but that's only the truth.
After all, Natsumi is cute, the cutest!