Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

The coming information regarding the Mueller investigation has been placed in my lap graciously by an insider that has given me the green light to spread some insight anonymously.

Be prepared for some high profile arrests come Monday — however this is only the beginning. A lot of good men across several organizations have been sharing information and acting as one in semi-secrecy. The following month of November is about to get very interesting, as the plans laid among this organized effort will come to fruition.

A new alliance of a new world is being solidified. Some of you know existing paradigm as the “NWO”. The “NWO” is a very complicated machine that only profits a select group of elite. This faction of the elite has never been unchallenged however. After the events of the last few months (including the Vegas shooting), they have become snared by their own doings.

The JFK files are a HUGE bargaining chip and allow for negotiations within the vast complex machine of the NWO. People are starting to panic and turning on each other quite quickly.

I can not stay for long, but will answer questions that I can within what I was told I was allowed to relay.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New world order

It's the Podesta

bump

Hello,Frank.

Freemasons aren't new user

Denver is an interesting place. A lot of alphabet agencies meet there. The airport itself has some sinister intent, but most things about it will never come to the public’s eye — or at least for a very long time if the conditions are right.

Nice larp faggot

that "airport" has been under construction for almost twenty years non-stop. always building, building

Where did Mega go?

so dems or republicans getting arrested?

Manafort and maybe Podesta?

Empty threat.

It’s somewhat an open secret that it is indeed a doomsday bunker. However, whom is allowed in is another study entirely...

Nice larp, kys

Why do you fucking queers do this shit, are you that desperate for attention?
Fuck off and kill yourself kike

>The JFK files are a HUGE bargaining chip and allow for negotiations within the vast complex machine of the NWO.

Thet were slated for release back in 1992 and a majority have already been released, it was literally nothing

LARPer go home

He’s telling the truth dick

kys faggot
the articles earlier said arrests monday.

you either dump what you HAVE and not play this bullshit (you) gathering game, or you fucking leave.

>all of these paragraphs

Who was indicted?

gullible moron

It hasn’t been announced yet. Thinking it’s Manafort & Podesta

Nope I just know

shitty larp 6/10

DID HITLER SURVIVE AFTER WW2 ?
DID THE KIKES REALLY KILL JFK ?
ARE HILLARY AND LEFTY KEKS IN GOVERNMENT GOING TO GET BTFO?
IS TRUMP GOING TO RISE UO VICTORIOUS AND SAVE WHITE AMERICA?
WILL THE FOURTH REICH RISE?

Can you answer this at least?

Idk.... lookin

Weird mural, Combine/Heilgeist meme-like soldier, links to John Titor, Titor links to Trump and Trump links to Tesla and the project rainbow(space-time travel)...also present in the mural.

I can not disclose anyone by name at this time. Be patient and know this is due to the current strategy — in time this will lead to more arrests with sound evidence as well as information. The key right now is to have as many scrambling in fear as possible. Deals are being made, information is surfacing. But DO have faith those that have been in power (both in front of and behind the curtain) will be taken care of.

I can say most names attached to the Pedophile rings are certainly in danger.

>Lots of alphabets
I live 10 miles south of the city in the burbs and within a mile of my house there's a FBI and a CIA building. They are both heavily Gates and patrolled by armed guards 24/7. They are across the street from a local airport all private jets use for some reason. I notice the most ridiculous aircraft in the air around here. The amount of v22 osprey I see a month makes no sense

Why do you think this election was SO important to the establishment ? (Both DNC and Neo-cons)

They knew if someone on the outside had the information as a bargaining chip it would be very bad for them.

Both sides, this is not a left vs right issue. It spans all parties, however I can say that a majority are Democrats.

hello

Will NWO' just surrender or they will fight until the end?

Is Trump safe?

I would imagine a sort of tactical retreat.
If they keep getting pushed, they would begin barging for their life/freedom.
That would be it for the global deep state.

Yes, there is such a presence that it really can’t be hidden. Geographically it has its advantages as well.

NWO is kicking and screaming. The war isn’t over yet, however. But do know they still have a lot of propaganda in place across the media which is still very much a powerful tool. That is quickly falling apart as you can see, but will be one of the hardest battles to over ultimately win.

Trump will be okay — pic related.

> a Brit calls others morons
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

op, if this is actually real and not some LARP, please tell us a way we can help.

can we safely say

This is the exact strategy underway. You can not run out into public shouting to arrest people. You must obtain evidence, scare those with more information, make deals, acquire better evidence. Rinse, repeat.

Surely it's past your bedtime, underage b& faggot

This board already is a huge help. It’s heavily monitored and given certain information / paper trails in order to spread insights through a grass root veil.

It’s extremely important to realize that there is indeed opposition paid to derail topics and sew doubt into people’s minds. However, due to the anonymous nature of this board, information can usually exist without bias or influence. This is why it’s considered such an important “think tank” by many organizations.

The swamp draining is definitely underway, but not nearly finished yet. It will take time, but once the whirlpool starts to form you will see it quicken.

Why is your first post a picture of "Cephalexin"?

Did CNN really get the story, or are they releasing on a Friday night to distract/make up for abysmal ratings?

I can't believe anyone is still operating under the impression that Trump is anti-establishment.

>LARP
show flag, ben davi.

Is anon5 one of your guys?
Is he a disinfo shill or real?

Check out this shit. Mauds must be totally overwhelmed.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

another larp thread

>spread some insight

nigger you haven't given shit we couldn't already surmise for ourselves

larp bullshit

Can you say which part of the swamp will be drained?

I.e. DC, alphabet agencies, media, Hollywood etc?

You're important enough to have that information this quickly, yet you have these images on hand? And the filenames? Get the fuck outta here

Bump

>however this is only the beginning.

Its always fucking only the beginning. Tell me when something actually happens.

It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together here...it’s our fallback central command center in the case of an extreme Shit Hits the Fan scenario where we lose the opening stage of a war and get invaded. 150 million casualties on the coasts is going to hurt, but you think they don’t have a backup plan? Hint: the front range glows all the way from Colorado Springs to Cheyenne from all the nuclear missile silos they have packed into the Rocky Mountains. That place is armed to the teeth.

1) What is Mueller's fate?
2) Can we see some excerpts from the IntelliPedia articles on Sup Forums?

Shit our shitposting is considered to be a "thinktank". I guess the world is truly doomed.

Was OP V&

Hello fellow LARPer. I give you 7/10.

I always thought it was unpaid knowledge labor.

More like a drunk tank amirite

Thank you for doing this. Can you confirm that Mueller is flipped?

>pic related from MegaAnon

Ok faggot, is this the storm Blumpf was talking about?

How come all these LARPs use meme flags? It's almost as if they're fucking LARPs or something.

Did we get anything from this one?