CHRISTIAN AWARENESS THREAD; CHRISTIAN GENERAL; WARNING OF ISLAM

Alright, so I had been on here this past week informing you all about the Shahada and how such a thing will become the mark of the beast.

Well, I need to offer some of you some closure before I can make any statements. I want you to look through the videos below and make your own assertions. My threads have been attacked by shills and a majority of people who bit the blue pill will try and detest that we should not worry about Islam but rather Jews. This is rather silly, the Jews lack worship and lack the ability to get "gentiles" to worship their interpretation of God. The Jews are powerless the instant a community loses trust in their printed money. This is NOT the case for Islam; they will keep coming after you and FORCE you to worship Allah. 10 million Jews compared to almost 2 billion Muslims is literally complaining about BB bullets while your enemy is stocking up on real ammo.

>lol, are you condoning Jews?

No, they were the ones that got us into this mess and now that they singlehandedly brought Christendom to its knees you antisemites will get your revenge. As of currently, the Muslims are not activated but will be. The Shia in Iran are waiting for a messianic figure who will rescue Islam and bring back the Caliphate. THIS IS EXTREMELY LIKELY! While fools are scouting for RIFD chips and Luciferians the real devil is making his empire in the sand. When Muslim demographics hit an all high 10% in a nation, then you will begin to see the loopy laws and bloody murder on your streets. It is here where you will see the Shahada introduced in our way of life, and if you denounce, say goodbye to your neck. Guys, this is serious and you need to become aware of it. Stop chasing CHIPS! If someone forces you to put on a chip then deny it, watch; nobody will come kill you for not doing so. But do you know who will kill you for rejecting their mark? MUSLIMS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
youtu.be/SaF5k5Dith4
youtu.be/OcXICCDgUWA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04
agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/
cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html
nationalreview.com/corner/423828
snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mashallah, great post

In this thread I will disambiguate the political issues that are currently in the Middle East, how and what the Jews did and precisely how to go about when facing this catalyst among you.

>Politics in the Middle East
Why does ISIS exist? Well, if we look in the Middle East we can see a clash of two Muslim factions; the Shia'te and the Sunni. Both of whom want to actually bring to fruition their end time scenario listed in the Quran. The Sunni center, Saudi Arabia; are being spood fed American goods and services in return for crude resources. This has severely pacified the Sunni Muslims in the Arabic Peninsula. A lot of them are now being sent off to Western countries and are becoming indoctrinated in our way of life. THIS IS A GOOD THING! Islam deteriorates when it is not enforced but the problem is, nobody will steer from it if nothing else is set up.

THIS IS WHERE WE FAILED!

If we were connected with our God, Jesus Christ, these guys would have been converting in droves! This pacification complimented with a new outlook in life will bring the Sunni's in a very crappy position, as many people would rather flee than fight. This is not the case for Iran... Iran is prepared and has been setting up proxies in the Middle East to gain political leverage over the Sunnies. The US knows this and needed to counteract. This is why the West are bum buddies with Saudi, because Saudi couldn't give less of a shit about bringing forth a Messiah, they aren't poor and desperate so why would they need one?

BUT, that isn't the case anywhere else in the Middle East. Saudi's only interest in Iraq is Iran's invested interest. Because of this, both USA, Israel and Saudi thought it was best to arm a faction. They blew up and became ISIS. Now we have two factions with the same goals! GREEEEEEAAAAAT!

>What the Jews did and Why
So you hate the Jews? Well, I am pretty sure you will have a change of heart when you see the news channel of how Israel is infiltrated. Don't believe it? Well if you have an Islamic Empire sitting right next door with a bigger and better approach at creating cohesion between Muslims then you will have an empire with almost 2 billion troops stationed in hot spots worldwide. Israel will not be able to call America or Europe for help because they will be so busy dealing with the riots of active Muslims engaged in destroying them. This is when you see a holocaust of epic proportions. Millions and I mean MILLIONS armed Muslims will enter Israel killing everyone in their wake... Some of you guys who have a strong hate towards Jews might have a turn of heart or even enjoy the mayhem.

The Jews however will have brought this upon themselves. Their desire in trying to get as many of the Muslims out of the Middle East to protect their own ass will backfire. I don't know what's with their obsession in Short Term solutions but they seem full of them... The Jews are trying to pacify them with all of the same shit they used on Christians; sex, drugs and big ol' american dreams. Well.... That isn't going to work... Islam is completely and utterly aware of the Jewish subversion, they teach their kids at young ages to point out the degeneracy where as we spent the past 60 years telling our kids to lavish in it. The Jews will try to compromise as they have been doing; throw money at churches, blast propaganda and start incorporating Muslim elements into our lives. Islam is garbage and incompatible with our way of life and the Jews just created friction they can't reverse.

There's an incessant thirst that can't be satiated with water.

>As a Christian what can I do?

Well simple, in the near future we will have our faith tested. We will be told to denounce Jesus or die; we will walk into schools hearing Professors list every negative insult under the sun at our Lord (if this hasn't already happened); we will take action upon ourselves and spread this malice.

You don't have to worry though, for our God; our lord is loving and he is plentiful. He is our Father pol/ and he cares deeply about us... So whatever you do, don't turn your back on him no matter what the pressure. Those who disbelieved will become Muslim, for when they are faced with the sword they will say anything and everything because that's just the type of person they are... No honor and willing to lie to serve the benefit. Many so called western muslims will be muslims because they paid lip service and took oath to the Shahada.

So this is a message to the Christians

>Pay close attention to the documentaries and videos listed here. Approximately over 10 hours of information that I compiled specifically for you to understand what Islam is and what it means for Christians.

>Inform your kids or the kids of your relatives about Jesus. Do this by taking them to Church. Let them know about the Gospel. If you don't do this, they will convert.

>Inform atheists of the coming danger of Islam. Don't sound preachy... I seriously don't know how or why Christians believe that sitting outside for hours shouting at people will help them understand who Jesus is... Be subtle and demonstrate the Gospel in action.

>When you see a Muslim and have talked to them, get to know them. The other day I talked with a Muslim who actually CRITICIZED the content of the Quran. A tear was in his eye as he knew what was going on. Apostates are commended to death in Islam. Let's not turn our back to them and get them to be Christian with both our actions and invitation.

>I had been on here this past week informing you all about the Shahada and how such a thing will become the mark of the beast.
Thanks learned Rebbe. I always needed the synagogue of satan to interpret prophecy for me.
>The Jews are powerless
That's so true. Instead of talking about the jews we should be focused on fighting their enemies. You're so smart Rabbi.
>you antisemites
You tell em learned elder! Those evil anti semites need to keep their whore mouths shut and march off to war against your enemies. Who cares about the demographic disaster facing the west that jews have been pushing and funding for decades?
>Stop chasing CHIPS!
That's right! And stop listening to Jesus too because that guy was an asshole.

>As a non-Christian what can I do?
Well, if you are sitting on the fence with Christianity, I suggest this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

This user wrote out what being Christian means and how to be one essentially. As for the people who don't want to be Christian, that's all good! As I said, it's an invitation and those who have questions I will try to answer with the best of my capability. Other than that, I want you to think for a second... We Christians pulled strings for 1000's of years and have been able to not only tolerate others with open arms but also vowed to protect them. You keep making fun of us and you keep calling us stupid but we are here for you regardless. Let that sink in...

Christians let you be whatever you want, Muslims let you decide Islam or death.

>Also, pay attention to the videos. I didn't pull information that could only be exclusively understood by Christians.

>Take up a complaint at your Job or Institution when you begin to see Islamic elements being implemented.

>Remind your employers and teachers that religion is not allowed in the workplace or classroom.

>Conjugate with other likeminded individuals and come up with solutions to counteract the spread of Islam in your district.

>We Christians
Oh boy...
>pulled strings for 1000's of years
You're projecting pretty hard there.

You didn't read anything I said did you? You just selectively read what I said about Jews in a context you believed I was trying to convey... I am telling you, Israel is falling off the horse and while you are distracted with the

SCAPEGOAT

Literally millions of ahmeds will rape your women and children.

By the way, you are right, the Jews are satanic but so is Islam.

Watch out for the big fish because it's about to eat the smaller one and it will still be hungry.

>You're Projecting Pretty Hard There
You're right, it wasn't the Christians that pulled strings, it was me that pulled strings for 1000's of years. And here I thought I was being humble!

The Shahada.

The Shahada is an oath that Muslims take which declares Allah as the one and only true God and that Muhammad is his prophet. This is blasphemy for Christians since Jesus, The Father and The Holy Spirit are God through a concept called the Holy Trinity. Taking this oath denounces this and calls Allah the one and only true God.

FAQ

>Dude, Muslims believe in the same God!
No they don't. This is a misconception that has been made by many due to Allah and the Father being of same origin and given the same characteristics. Christians were given the Son to know who the One True God is and the Christians will find that God through Jesus.

>Why does it matter? Do you believe in magic?
No, but I believe in honoring my faith and my God like my ancestors before me. Taking an oath before another God is distasteful to me and I refuse to do it especially if I trust Jesus Christ as the one true savior and our lord.

>Where would the Shahada be?
Well, considering that it is in elementary schools across the globe and the teachers are actually making them cite it then I see no reason for it not to start leaking into other aspects of our life.

>What is happening? Is this literally nothing?
No it isn't. Your children are taking their oath and denouncing their God without you knowing it. This is happening in certain schools in both Europe, America, Canada and Australia. They are doing this to push cultural tolerance.

>Don't mean it when you have to take it.
You apply faith when you cite an oath, even when you aren't serious. This would be considered as blasphemy towards Jesus.

NEW
>That's not the Mark you fucking moron! It's a microchip!
God doesn't care about a chip being implanted in your arm and no constituitive authority will force you to do so. Unless that chip is associated to a worship of a god it is meaningless.

>THIS IS THE FACE OF ISLAM, WAKE THE FUCK UP AND TAKE NOTICE THAT IF YOU HAVE A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT HAS MORE THAN 1 MILLION MUSLIMS IT GETS TO THIS POINT!

youtu.be/SaF5k5Dith4

>Video showing the start of the Freemasonry. Quick Rundown; Templars and Assassins once integrated and the Assassin's knowledge of mysticism lead to Templars formulating what was later to become the Masonry which started the Illuminati and finally lead to the "Luciferians" you see today.

youtu.be/OcXICCDgUWA

Information on Islam

>Movie about the Muslim Muhammad which shows the story of the prophet. Good for a basic understanding of Islam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGxVWDLO87I

>This clip shows a prophecy being scientifically accurate under the interpretation of the man who made the video. It can certainly be believable, but what "Allah" had told Muhammad to tell his scribes to write in the Quran just sounds downright creepy…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWB-_bD9YWQ

>Doctor who speaks Arabic shows the mark as being arabic for…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3mng

>Interpretation sounds fairly accurate, depicting Daniel refering to the first Islamic Caliphate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=inXeK_bd45E

>Jesus warns you of the Mark of the Beast. Same Youtuber explains it better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sJP9elqOFGs

>Religion of Islam Exposed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QwVIeHSgms0

>Dr. Pesta and Stephan talk about the truth of the Crusades. Know that the Christian Europeans put up with Islam's raids for 400 years before the Crusades happened!

m.youtube.com/watch?t=5s&v=ztos_j0-_04

>PROOF THAT IT HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOLS IN THE PAST!!!

agenda21news.com/2014/10/massachusetts-public-schools-teaching-shahada-god-allah/

cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/virginia-school-shut-islam-homework/index.html

nationalreview.com/corner/423828

(even snopes admits it)

snopes.com/Islam-tennessee-school/

>implying anyone will read all that shit

uh.... yeah... lol! Keep this thread on a tab guys and just look at some of the information.

Right now it seems like a bit of a stretch but my intentions are literally here to inform you. This stuff will close in fast. It won't even give you a decade. I strongly urge you to research Lebanon and use it as a precedent in understanding what can unfold in Europe.

I'm not saying it's true or false. Just that there's way too much here for anyone to digest in one go.

I know. I wanted to do them in increments but I figured a whole thread would be best as a point of reference. You are right thought, I put on a bit too much. Perhaps a report would be better? I just want to make sure this goes out to some of the anons that can recognize what is going on.

>you literally took important points out of what i wrote and mocked them
>if you don't fight my enemies for me you'll die!
Nice pilpul rebbe. I bet you practiced it everyday at the dinner table.
>Watch out for the big fish because it's about to eat the smaller one
Oh my God! You're right 6 million jews could die! My country needs to go to war to save the little jewfish!
>I'll intentionally miss the point and hope that's distracting
No rebbe, it's kikes like you that have been pulling the strings while Christians have just tried to live their life's peacefully. But satan loves war and misery so you assholes tirelessly advocate for war and destruction. Fight your own battles and leave us out of it.

And... I never called for war. Kind of ironic for you to say I am the one that missed the point.

So if Muslims will take down the Jews, doesn't that make them ourguys?

>I never called for war.
Oh of course not rebbe. A learned elder of satan's synagogue needs to be as subtle as a serpent. You're just raising awareness of why these people you don't like need to be "opposed." You're as pure as the driven snow here. You'd certainly never want to see two groups that you consider your biggest enemies fighting each other. Why the very idea is libelous!

Alright, you got me, I laughed. Please just consider some of the things I wrote out for you on this post:

I testify that there is no god but God (Allah), and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God (Allah).

Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah.

>Alright, you got me, I laughed.
I'll take that as a knowing wink. A small affirmation that you've finally stumbled across a clever goy.
>Please just consider some of the things I wrote out for you on this post
I did. I can practically see the ovular visage of a morbidly obese John Hagee type "Christian" zionist hammering out that diatribe for you to use on rubes in between bouts of screaming in broken Spanish at his hispanic wife for not bringing his diabetes medicine fast enough.
Unfortunately for you this goyim knows.

Are you implying that the orchestrators of 9/11, the House of Saud, are better than Iran? What the living hell is wrong with you, and no, these Sunni are not assimilating into your way of life. In fact, most of the terrorist attacks on Western soil come from radicalized Sunni.

LOL!

Look man, I am a Greek Orthodox Christian and I want to make sure the information I provided is being properly conveyed. Can you tell me what is it I need to do to make sure you and others can trust what I tell you? Was it because I mentioned that Jews aren't the actual looming threat? I have a segment for Jews too and can list that out as well. I thought that you guys would know though and I decided to omit it.