Sikhs for Trump

Sikhs for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOqEI7O9CzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckin' based sikhs!

really pavs my bhaji

Are Sikhs white? Just asking for a friend.

They are white by 'Murican standards.

Stop bullshitting and invade China. Please, do it. The future depends on it.

I have that same AR

It's a good entry model.

Sikhs are great. Honorable people.

>26384▶
>

hair bear spotted.

Another group here for self interest, they are not capable of sustaining the Republic. They are here for gibs and to outbreed us. Sure they are more often than not negrophilic, they are quickly becoming nigger wannabees. They all want to be Tupac or play friedchickenball.

Not true at all; sikhs are willing to answer the call of Gondor.

Well at the very least, they’d be very supportive of the Muslim ban, just like the majority of the American people

I tend to judge people based on their trigger discipline. They're good.

better then sandniggers.

They are honorary. Like the Japanese.

Oh, just based! Can't wait to import more foreigners who love that the current president happens to promote the distinct self-interests of their ethnic group!
True, all Germans are listed as "Caucasian" according to the census bureau.

They are the "Republicans" in India. They make up like 90% of law enforcement i think. The fight muzzies historically.

In america they are yeah

fuck off with your filthy poo in loo shitskin scum

Well that is true. We are here for self interest. You ghorras made a nice country.

As for gibs and outbreeding you? We can't outbreed anybody. My uncle told me that we are probably going to go extinct within the next 200 years. We've been on the decline since '47. Also we hate niggers, because they are lazy morons who have a habit of participating in crime and Islam.

Also all Muslims need to die in a fire and Guru Gobind Singh Ji would have supported the second amendment.

fuck those towelheads
they can suck Mohammeds dick in hell

Would remove kebab with

Nice photo shop.but they are orb tier.

You people are honestly so ignorant. Sikhs are actually like legit right wing, they hate SJW's, they go to prayer regularly, based on muslims, and they don't live hedonistic lifestyles. Sikhs have long endured muslim rule and know what it's like. All my Sikh friends hate them, and are woke on every other issue, and they always vote right wing. Honestly if you guys were more colourblind, maybe you'd see more to them.

>You ghorras
The problem with "based" immigrant groups in one phrase.
We're not interested in seeing more to or of them. Why should alien peoples be permitted entry? What do we gain by letting in peoples whose religions and histories differ widely from our own?

>flag
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Sikhs forcefully deported all muzzies right of the red line

Well user, I guess you have a point. I mean it is true that homogeneity does make for a stronger country. I can't argue against that. I thought liking white culture, and hating Muslims, gun grabbers, niggers, and commies would be enough to convince any reasonable white person that us being here is okay. I mean it's not like we commit crimes, turn red states blue, and try to force people to speak our native language like how the Hispanics do. I don't want to change my religon and we don't have a state that is truly our own. I really don't know what to say to you, because I kinda agree with your argument.

It's not like I want to deport you, assuming you're a citizen. But letting you bring in more of "your people" is an whole other story.

Please separate from the shit hole.

Well I guess that isn't unreasonable. I mean I'm more than happy with Sikhs existing as a minority in a white majority country.

>honorary

nigga wat?

id stand with any sihk. God bless

Those "ceremonial" daggers are specifically for self-defense against muslims

Jew, free you may pass.

POO IN LOO

Why the fuck are you sucking Sup Forums's dick? Lol. These guys wanna kill you lmfao. Just let the immigrants take over the country like it's projected to be by 2060.

Inshallah white americans will be eradicated!

>Are Sikhs white? Just asking for a friend.
How is independence going my friend?

Not the ideas nigger.

Inshallah America is going to be taken over by minorities. Praise Allah! Going to celebrate with a burrito kek

They are Middle Eastern and Indian, but not Muslim.

>Why should alien peoples be permitted entry?
You ever hear shit about immigrants starting tons of businesses? Yeah, that would be the Sikhs. They integrate very easily and usually benefit the community.

Enjoy the dead world we leave. The only race that can solve the problem with an I.Q. and a disposition of caring for one's fellow man and will to do things about it to a self-deprecating degree. Yes, remove the keystone. Self-destruct button go ahead push it. youtube.com/watch?v=WOqEI7O9CzU

>You ever hear shit about immigrants starting tons of businesses?
Oh, that's right. I forgot that my heritage was for sale.

Shits fake.

>The only race that can solve the problem with an I.Q. and a disposition of caring for one's fellow man and will to do things about it to a self-deprecating degree.

LOL LOL LOL

Yes just like how you retards killed each other for hundreds of years, millions dead and hundreds of wars waged. Even not counting the islamic wars you burned and pillaged so many nations (Starved and pillaged India, Drugged China, etc)

If anything a mixed, minority owned America will be great!

INSHALLAH ALHAMDULILLAH ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH

I gotta admit, you have a point. All the tall blonde woman of America can't get enough of me and my turban in bed. All these beta males should fear alpha Sikh males stealing their women. 'Murica!

What you don't even make sense! not one group of people since the beginning didn't do what you think is an insult. A mixed one is just what Islamist would like syrup nigger. Fuck you and fuck your pedophile mass murder sociopath profit.

>It's ok to mass murder people when we do it, but when someone else does it they are fucking evil! Hitler was good. What Britain did by destroying eastern nations is good. W-w-white power!

INSHALLAH ALHAMDULILLAH ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH. MINORITIES ARE TAKING OVER AMERICA!

This is America, not Germany. We don't really have a racial identity. Hell, I'm fucking white, but I'm a mix of Norwegian, Portuguese, French, German, and a little bit of Irish. And even if that shit is important to you, when's the last time you've seen a Sikh guy with a white woman? Last I checked, they tend to stick to their own kind in that area of life.

I understand your confusion. Warrior culture is what it seems what collectively man has forgotten. Hitler was the last to practice it and the first to do it in its industrial incarnation. Industrialization has forever marred the code of the warrior. Blame is for the weak. Man will end without a greater enemy.

bump

Better than most shit skins but still shit skins.

Absolutely based. They assimilate and love traditional western culture and values.

bump

Sihks can go be based somewhere else

Keep on truckin, Sikhbro.

Daily reminder a sikh prophet got boiled alive by muslims and they are generally redpilled as fuck.

Based Sikhs always welcome.

Sikhs are great. Been fighting the mudslime inbread fuckers since the middle ages.

Big Sikh population in parts of norCal.
good people.