Best Mein Kampf version

I am finally getting back into reading and the 1st book I've decided to pick up is Mein Kampf.
I've heard of several versions (Murphy, Manheim, Ford, etc...) but I don't which one is the best.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ForMyLegionaries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ford is good and on audio book

What's the difference between the Ford version and the others?

I think Ford is the English version they gave to POWs so it is considered the unofficial official English version.

In the 50s my grandpa was working in Germany and picked up a used one from way before the war with a personalized note in it. He said I could have it when he dies.

As long as it isn't abridged, I think I'll be happy with any version.
I just want to feel the spirit of it all.

That's amazing.
When my grandfather passed away, he gave his pistol to my father and it will be given to me when he passes.
It's a Luger

Don't remember which version, but I had to read it in college for a history course. Can you imagine that happening now?

How long ago was that?
There would be Charlottesville sized riots if it happened today. Potentially even worse so

The Art of the Deal

You better have a son to pass that on.

I don't have a son yet, but I do hope it gets passed on after me.
My family is very traditional in that sort of sense.

Long time ago. The course was called "Nazi Culture." It was about day to day life in Germany 1933-1945.

reynal & hitchcock is the best

Start with Orwell instead.

Kept any notebook on that or anything?

This one

This one

Nah. The main text is pic related. Written by a Jew and very condescending. But the professor was a former Hitler Jugend and it was great asking him questions and shit. I got a B on the term paper with the comment "Heil Mr user?" Carrying this book on the subway was fun, though!

As far as i know the Stalag version is the best one followed by the much shorter Ford version. Not an expert though.

T. Faggot with no arguments

Read For My Legionaries instead.
Mein Kampf is ok compare to ti.

Free download:

archive.org/details/ForMyLegionaries

But why is it the best

Way ahead of you. I read it back in high school and it didn't really hit me with what it meant until a couple years after when I was in college

Never heard of it. What is it about exactly?

Stalag edition niggah. Fucking stalag.

Get read

Read while beating off

Read again

Read the bible

Shut up

Orange horse 95.

Blue red fish gone walking to downtown, cant stop hammer time.
Reeee
Reee
Ree