Is this a symptom of mental disorder?

How could she feel that way from beating a game intended for children?
Who is wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/culture/games/2017/10/ending-super-mario-odyssey-turned-me-feminist-meninist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link that article, the part in your post is hilarious

LEAVE MARIO ALONE YOU WITCH

>all women are whores
well at least she reached the correct conclusion

This cant be real. link?

>checked and kek'd

>it's a le ebin satire piece

>well at least she reached the correct conclusion
Is there multiple endings? Is this one of the confirmed good ones?

>not posting the archive

>typo before the actual article even begins

> 2017
> Genuinely can't tell who is memeing who anymore
Weeeeeeew

Fake news.

Exactly, hide and sage.

newstatesman.com/culture/games/2017/10/ending-super-mario-odyssey-turned-me-feminist-meninist

kek, it's real. someone archive. im retarded.

whatever gets clicks

Archive you niggers

I think I need a lie down

>Most Popular
>Why you should give money directly and unconditionally to homeless people

No thanks

What the fuck is wrong with this timeline

>not posting an archive

won't archive for me user
I tried archive.is and unvis.it
I skimmed it, it's SJW cunt bullshit written at junior high level

>I realised that all women are whores

And I realized that you can't spell you fucking twat.

>latest instalment

>Imagine my shock when, after rescuing her and presenting her with a lone, beautiful white flower (at the same time Bowser tried to gift her some Piranha Plants), Peach walked away.
>She walked away right towards my spaceship – and then she stole it. I understand that viewing two men fighting over her gave her some kind of feminist epiphany, but that bitch flew away and left me for dead on the moon.
Is this real life?

journalism needs to die

>At this point, you might think I am satirising the boys on gaming forums who are spittingly, irrationally angry at Odyssey's ending.
>I am not. I have become them.

this is satire right?
Right?

>Feminist gets all involved being Mario
>Feminist wants Peach to put out some decent buttsex since Mario deserves it
>Feminist realises that Peach has friend-zoned Mario
>Feminist grows to hate stupid bitches who use men
>This could have been fixed if Peach put out and let Mario cum inside her asshole

This is gaming journalism, ladies and gentlemen.

No this actually kind of makes sense to me. Women are emotion and selfish creatures and I don't think they even realize it becuase of their ego.

So here's this girl who plays the game from front to end, enjoys it a great deal, thinks it's beautiful, becomes emotionally invested in the game, gets used to playing as the character and then at the very end the woman she came to save turned heel and left you for dead on a rock.

I'm fucking retarded for not remembering how to link between boards.

I think it's called mental retardation

tfw you dont have magic spells or betel nuts to give to a woman

if this is real then she's pretty fucking woke

This cunt gets paid to write like a 7th grader (and has the spelling to match)

>Look, I’m a nice guy. I don’t think Princess Peach owes me her body. For decades, I’ve been rescuing her for little-to-no reward. In 1985, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Eleven years later in 1996, she kissed me again and baked me a cake. It’s no secret that Princess Peach doesn’t put out – the closest we’ve ever got to banging is when I slipped on a banana peel in Mario Kart Wii.

>But Princess Peach does owe me something. I have been a nice, good man for years – for what? Nothing? After fighting a literal lava-headed octopus and flying to the moon in Odyssey, I was finally able to save Peach from Bowser, who had kidnapped her and attempted to force her into a marriage. Without me, she could've ended up married to Bowser! A classic alpha bro who doesn’t care about women’s feelings!

>Imagine my shock when, after rescuing her and presenting her with a lone, beautiful white flower (at the same time Bowser tried to gift her some Piranha Plants), Peach walked away. She walked away right towards my spaceship – and then she stole it. I understand that viewing two men fighting over her gave her some kind of feminist epiphany, but that bitch flew away and left me for dead on the moon.

Thought: women are extremely manipulative in real life, but you never hear about women trolling online. Why is that? What if women are on a trolling level that men can't even begin to comprehend? What if feminism itself is a big fucking troll? Think about it ladies.

This is the future of journalism.

what?

Nintendo and Japan in general doesn't give two fucks about western cancer

last time some cunt was going at it nintendo said something along the lines of "if you don't like it, don't buy it"

Kids these days.... I tell you, folks, when I was just a child, I would just turn off the Atari 2600 and put the joystick down. Maybe go outside and play whiffleball. I didn't think of the sociological significance of Missile Command or relate myself to the Dig Dug. Now you have nominal adults writing this kind of thing. What in Jesus' name is going on out there?

Anyone ever watch Idiocracy

feminism is a shit test, just tell women to shut the fuck up its not illegal to tell them you don't want to hear a single thing coming out of their mouths and if they want to be men treat them like men

>This is the current state of journalism.

ftfy. Did you not watch the 2016 election coverage at all?

How new are you you fucking faggot?

It's beautiful, leafanon. The public discourse reduced to shitposting