When will we start to look at communism the same way we look at nazism and recognize that both are disgusting...

When will we start to look at communism the same way we look at nazism and recognize that both are disgusting authoritarian ideologies?

Other urls found in this thread:

namshropshire.blogspot.com/2011/12/who-are-national-anarchists-national.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ty. Hitler was an illuminati plant. Destined to destroy Germany.

When commies kill sixty gorillion Jews.

What if you like both of them?

Rethink your life

defuq you talking about?
already hate communism more than anything

nazism is based

If authoritarian kikery isnt your thing then give national-anarchism a twist

The same way (((they))) look at nazism? Ok.

How is this even a thing ? Can you explain to me how can you have a nation and anarchy at the same time ?

hitler was a saint compared to pretty much any communist

Kike shill detected

Cool. When you get to 5th chapter in middle school history book reconsider your thoughts on it.

I'll give you a serious answer though.

>Inb4 most efficient system!!
>Urgh the jews!!

Nazism lasted 25 years at most. Out of that it had a solid consistent ideology for only 8 years. You probably have some fantasy in your head of being rich and succesful in a nazi controlled country because "nun of dem blacks around."
In truth you'd be a pawn. You would have no freedom, choice or personal liberty. What else do you expect from a dictatorship?

Do your own research. Any sources I give you, you'll just say are biased because you won't like what it has to say. Even if it's primary sources and documents showing how absolutely incompetent, inconsistent, nepotistic, despotic, hypocritical and just overbearingly bad the nazi ideology is. Even if you want to argue for fascism, you'd do better than choosing the biggest loser of all. I suppose you could have chosen Corneliu Codreanu, and the Iron Guard. That would be scraping the bottom of the barrell.

I already do

nazism doesnt give you the option to join if you're not white.

communism does.

Nazism is more evil.

The problem is that the public does not

when we remove the marxist cancer from our schools

NA recognizes the nation as an abstract concept better defined by blood than borders.

namshropshire.blogspot.com/2011/12/who-are-national-anarchists-national.html?m=1

what is the diffrence bettwen national anarchism and anarcho capitalism ?

I'd rather live in a fascist country for my whole life than ever step foot in a communist one (unless of course it was to give the commie leaders helicopter rides)

Same

NA holds that corporations always lead to liberalism. NA puts folk first and from there might take on syndicalist characteristics.

communism at least has an admirable end goal
nazism doesn't

>Well, actually they killed even more than 60 millio-
Oh. Jews.
Nevermind.

Can anyone provide gay user that pic of asians and negroes in nazi uniforms?

Is total equality and being slave of a goverment and admirable end goal ? Get a fucking grip burger boy

>WEZ ALL EQUALZ N SHIT is better than a strong, homogeneous nation
no

This one ?

You'd have a place. There are people who are greater and people who are lesser and they are both happier in their proper place. Our current system tells everyone they are equal and it destroys the inferior man as he tries to live up to something he in innately incapable of.

Some people are meant to be pawn and they are will only be happy when their contribution as a pawn in recognized.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Nazis never allied Japan

holy fuck I can't type.

You se that potato nigger

Yes, she is on the first place.

FIRST, NUMBER ONE