Resignation syndrome: Sweden's mystery illness

>For nearly two decades Sweden has been battling a mysterious illness. Called Resignation Syndrome, it affects only the children of asylum-seekers, who withdraw completely, ceasing to walk or talk, or open their eyes. Eventually they recover. But why does this only seem to occur in Sweden?
Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHtNOTkbk9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're mustering up the strength to walk 2500km back to their homeland.

bumping for interest

Those are water tanks for test planes to regulate weight.

what is this?

>swedish psychologist discover pouting.

>Two decades
My ass. Someone post the sauce of the "research paper" this shit didn't exist until last summer

Because the way they are told that they are suddenly the most entitled people on the planet, treated as gods, have literally everyone saying that they need more rights than they already have. Everyone in government trying to give them more money whilst living with the fact that their parents are sexually abusive goat fuckers who talk about killing the native Swedes and breeding them out of existence behind closed doors sends them into a moral dilemma from which it takes months to recover.

Either that or their parents told them to do it every time the doctor comes around so their family can get more gibs.

How can she slap?

lol

Rage
Kill it with sandpaper

>find out all the swedes are a foot taller than you and better looking
>realize you're a 70 IQ shitskin that can't compete in school
>realize you're a lazy shitskin that won't work

I think it's the kids realizing that they'll never fit into a white society.

>Moderates
Fucking hell Sweden, I feel for all of you. If a nutcase leftist politician in America said that shit it would be surprisingly brazen, someone who is supposed to a fucking moderate saying that shit? I'd kill myself before I had to see shit get any worse.

Intuitive realization of impending doom.

This is fucking disgusting. I am used to hearing this stupid 'country of immigrants' bullshit all the time in America, but shit, I guess the EU is a nation of immigrants.

So naive.

Going from a society like Syria where people believe in things to a hedonistic postmodern multiculti hellhole like Sweden probably really fucks with your head. I mean kids can recover from some pretty traumatic stuff, but modern Sweden is a really fucked society even aside from the refugee issues.

(((eyes)))

Israel needs to be more like Africa, it will be beautiful.

You're not even trying, Rabbi.

>, who withdraw completely, ceasing to walk or talk, or open their eyes.

They want to leave the country they are at, but at the same time don't want to kill themselfs or the enemy wins

The Swede's ancient ancestors are doing what their cuck descendants aren't willing to do and using the very earth to destroy the invaders most precious resource

Or it could just be the weather

Ballast tanks to simulate the weight of passengers in the cabin. To learn how different seating arrangements and passenger movement during flight affect the flight characteristics of the aircraft.

He needs to be executed via penis slaps.

If I had to give you an honest guess I'd say that its probably most simply explained as a case of mass hysteria. I mean, a large demographic if them are superstitious-levels-of-retarded; so its not too much of a stretch to think that some 'mystery illness' with 'specifically vague-to-prove' psychological symptoms could be related to 'stress' or 'make believe stories that children then think is the way you're supposed to act' etc

>be adapted to hot, arid desert environment
>parents drag you to country in the frozen North where it's too cold and your pigmented skin can't absorb enough sunlight to produce adequate vitamin d
>feel shitty and depressed so you withdraw from social life

Someone give me a Swedish psychology degree.

For the small to know that their god failed them and through the horror that they face that comes to the realization that God is just as dead as where they fled. The Devil leftist have no idea of the despair and suffering in the human soul that they inflict. Far beyond that of any person suffering they endure, they think they share joy unwitting that they share the devil's hell on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHtNOTkbk9s

Children (small souls) need mountains of dreams to climb.

The latter: our own migrant wave literally had little scripts instructing them to appear distressed and whine about how frightened they were. NPR talked to one who sounded exactly like a lying child trying too hard.

the only way they recover is by being given citizenship, according to the last article i saw on this. obvious scam. swedecucks as gullible as ever.

>ceasing to walk, talk or open their eyes

So in other words, sleep? What kind of retarded article did you find this at?

What...Nothing? Seriously?

Very underrated post

That thing dont even exist "any more", noone belive that today. But those who did feel no shame at all and didnt learn from their mistakes.

Now they jumped over to other procjects like, beggars are poor, not organized and the "refugee children" who is neither refugees or children.

These two topics are still active but, the so called resignation syndrome dont exist any more its all gone. So the same people is still there pushing the same agenda but in other forms.

Dispare, be glad you don't know it. The weapon the Islamist uses is pure evil. Do not underestimate the enemy. This fate will be your offsprings if we fail.

Human hibernation. They aren't used to the cold. This is a proven fact.

The test isn't easy, faggots.

id wanna die too if i lived in sweden

I fucking love science

im weak

>hear you can get gibs for psychological disorders
>attempt to fake catatonia because that looks the easiest
>psychiatrists don't buy it so you give up and go back to normal
>later psychiatrists decide to make it its own disorder anyway because calling them fakers would be racist

Underrated

They aren't sending their best.

What? You mean there's a reason people have white skin in cold climates?!

they're depressed because they're in a strange new environment away from their home and friends and extended family but since they're from a shitty low IQ culture they can't express themselves by even just moping around like depressed westerners so just clam up entirely

Found the guy without depression!

You will get there, give it a few years.