First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Gonna start snapshotting posts by /leftypol/ fags who are saying Trump will get hammered by Mueller so I can have a good laugh and humiliate shills all over U.S.A when it turns out he has nothing on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/27/top-doj-official-dana-boente-resigns.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Boente
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BoJSbyq5xw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=27evSVwjzzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/27/top-doj-official-dana-boente-resigns.html

The guy appointed by Obama?
Overseeing the district containing the CIA?

What's happening now?

>totally not defensive guise

dnc right now

Sage

Bump

He just resigned, I believe because he got indicte.d

That guy had nothing to do with the campaign or the scope of the investigation. Stop being a retard.

The scope has long since expanded. Shut the fuck up and accept your fate you loser.

The DNC better hope they have something or else they are going to look like the biggest assholes who ever existed for hyping this up.

THE ENTIRE ZOG IS GOING DOWN.

THIS IS WEIMAR WORLDWIDE

Given that Mueller delivered samples for the Uranium One bribe scheme I imagine that even if he did have something it would immediately be dismissed by the Republican congress, followed by the voters ignoring it as partisan hysteria. Democrats need to give up on the impeachment meme, the only way to get rid of Trump is to beat him in 2020 or start a rebellion.

or indict him on Russia collusion.

most of his twitter assertions end up being correct.
Actually, please post a twitter claim made by the President that has been *proven false?

THATS RIGHT DUDE

While a Clintonista being charged would be hilarious, it’s the less likely outcome.

This is a joke right? Are libs living in their own parallel universe?

uhhh... you stated that none of his tweets turned out to be true, and then ask people to prove it for you? hello stupid nigger

>There are libs on this board right now that sincerely think trump is going to get arrested come Monday
Let that sink in

Jesus. He's burned your ass so bad in the past you think everything he does is another attempt. He's just trying to help you see the truth. Maybe you should open your damn eyes and take your fingers out of your ears.

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

>Gintama
No, they're living in ours.

As someone with a libtard family, yes. They drink anything MSNBC says and cant shut up about Russia. Its embarrassing.

Hah! It's funny because it's true!

it will be podesta and manafort.

I thought it was well established libs lived in their own fantasy world.

Also btw if you hadn't noticed theirs a huge amount of shills here tonight going on about Trump being arrested on Monday.

Its sad

CNN feed on their phones is a killer. They REEEEEEEE on command and can't explain why or what they mean by that.

Mueller's face looks about as not fake an gay as John Kerry's. Satanists get the rope.

If it’s Podesta I’m gonna ass fuck a liberal girl tomorrow and yell MAGA while I nut in her fartbox.

Nothing will happen to anyone.

How come feminists never complain about this?

Did you read his post at all

Pro tip: Because most girls like it in the ass.

Checked.
My god, i love sticking it in a girls ass.

Lmao I've been rolling on the floor all night from all these goddamn threads where you fucking kool-aid chugging dotards and russian bots actually, ACTUALLY think Mueller will be taking down someone like Obama or HRC.

NEWSFLASH, CENTITARDS: it's gonna be one of /yourguy/s because the GOP is guilty as shit for all the shit Mueller is investigating.

You think Mueller is just some autonomous justice drone who's going to indict ANYONE of ANY wrongdoing? He's not investigating Ben Ghazi or whatever mustard Obama used last, he's investigating the dementia riddled scrotum that's hovering his fat fucking fingers way too close to the WW3 button for anyone's comfort because he's threateningly retarded. It's not like your usual corruption where the corrupt party is at least competent at what they're doing, Trump is clearly a fucking idiot and has laid it bare for the world to see that he couldn't hide the fact that he's complicit in treason if his ratings depended on it.

or give him AIDs through Melania's black lover.

Oh look, a retard. Dont be mean to it, everyone.

DANA BOENTE RESIGNED BECAUSE HE'S A WITNESS TO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE FOR THE FIRING OF COMEY!

Man their tears are gonna be so sweet

It will be fake charges to embolden the democrat terrorist in their upcoming communist uprising

this

This tbqhf

shilling is getting desperate. pls moar

> it
Did you assume zir gender?!?!?!

Where did he work before he got nominated by Obama? That could give you a clue as to what his position in the DNC cartel was and what his responsibilities were in that role.

He could also be a witness

OH NO! THE WW3 BUTTON!! PLEASE!

Did anyone watch the CNN report? I read in another thread that said they claimed to know who was indicted but they couldn’t say because the person wasn’t notified yet.

What was their attitude like? If it were Trump or anyone serious from his campaign, I’d imagine that they would seem rather giddy about it.

Boente was an ally of Mueller, since he oversaw the district where Mueller held a grand jury. The timing of this is important because it means Mueller could be fired when Boente is replaced.

Trump would hit the twitter the second to "i told you so" he hasn't done that.

>dana-boente
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Boente
Looks like he started out working in Illinois in private practice and then for a dem.
Helped convict a repub govornor which was overturned by the Sup.Court.
Was appointed to the JusDept by Obama.
Covering terrorism
Was acting AttGen covering campaign issues while rosenstein was being confirmed.
Was next in line after Trump fired yates.
Maybe he has special insight into the chicago way.
interesting bit:
>Boente was one of the 46 United States Attorneys ordered by Attorney General Jeff Sessions on March 10, 2017 to tender their resignation; Trump declined to accept his resignation.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

You mis-clicked your flag bud. Here trade with me.

Where's the argument in this post?

why the fuck are sessions and Trump so out of sync

Who said any of the charges are for Americans?

Flynn seems likely, Manafort knows too much about Democrats.

using Boente as bait or cover?

Like I said, the person indicted doesn’t know about it yet.

this isn't the first time though. They always seem to contradict each other.

Their camp did not seem in the best of spirits
except he did

would make sense for political cover if the rumor of mueller being flipped with a pardon is true.
getting into unprovable speculation and voodoo though.

>4-4D chess guisee
Please go back to your containment thread so the rest of Sup Forums doesn't have to be bothered by this shit.

you guys always with the pics at the ready

what the fuck are you talking about?

You are an excellent example of the common-core curriculum. Just because you watched one episode of Law & Order doesn't mean you are informed? Seriously, wtf have you learned from tv you half brained zombie.

You see you dumb fucking armchair investigators, the indicted parties lawyers are contacted and told - "hello you soulless piece of shit, bring in you soulless piece of shit client to us because we are all about to shit the shit.

Have you done anything but name call to solve this mystery? CNN said live they know who is being indicted.. You know CNN, that network that would leak anything it could to make POTUS look bad? I assumed most of you in here got your news from there since you are so fucking stupid. Anyway, CNN won't say who is being indicted because they "want to respect the parties who have yet to be informed". Guess what moon-crickets, the lawyers for the current administration are all in the area and have not been notified. But lets sit back and play name-calling ass-grab rather then ask the obvious questions.

Who is nowhere to be found right now so that they can be informed of the indictment? Go do some work of your own and take pride in the knowledge you gain - don't sit here and bicker.. Please think.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"
-CIA Director William Casey

just remember, you fucks decided to beat Trump by letting him win the election first
only dirt you had was locker room boasting.

People will call you a shill, but it's true.

It's unbelievable that people think that Donald "not paying income tax makes me smart" Trump gives a shit about doing immoral things for financial gain.

It's amazing that people can listen to him construct a sentence around the same 5 words he picks that day, and visibly stall to figure out How to arrange them, and think that he's a visionary or a genius.

It's hilarious that there are Americans in this thread rn who will defend him because he's their guy and they can't into critical thinking.

Hilary is, was and always will be a corrupt shill with no real moral compass. Trump is the same and it's genuinely sad to see Americans believe that he gives any fucks about them when nothing he has ever done indicates that he cares about anything other than benefitting him.

Good businessman build, horrible build for a leader.

Democrat here. Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump.

Yet.

He has money laundering and real estate fraud on Paul Manafort. Which can be dropped if Mamafort agrees to other testimony.

You know. For laws he saw broken when he was Trump's campaign chair.

Sure cap me I don't give a fuck.

Bob Mueller's head of Manafort investigation was seen leaving the grand jury today. Arrests for the mysterious indictment expected on Monday.

Paul Manafort is fucked. Oh but Trump is fine.

> Trump will just fire Mueller and pardon Manafort

1. Mueller is collaborating with the NY State Attorney General in separate laundering and real estate crime occurring within NY State. He can pivot to the state case. (9th amendment bitches)

2. One can only accept a pardon if one accepts that one is guilty of a crime they've been charged with (see also, Joe Arpaio's temper tantrum and failed case against the Arizona federal judge).

3. One cannot be tried twice for the same crime. Therefore, one cannot arguably be at risk of self incrimination when testifying. Therefore, Manafort has no 5th amendment protections in NY State if Trump pardons him. He must answer every question or he'll be in contempt.

Helps to know the law when talking about this shit.

He was overseeing Mike Flynns case in the beginning.

not good

>50 "jewish" shades of orange period

>ZOG is going down
Now that's wishful thinking.

1 bitcoin on the wildcard option. Bernie Sanders indicted, mueller proves he was behind both Russia collusion and Uranium One to frame Hilldawg and Trump.

Former US Attorney Dana Boente quit today. That's a bigger deal than you might think.

“James Comey has testified to Congress under oath that the president contacted him inappropriately, many times, to put pressure on him about the Russia investigation before he fired him. According to James Comey, one of the witnesses to one of those overtures by the president was Dana Boente.”

What are you even talking about? Take your degeneracy elsewhere, shill

POST YFW THE CHARGES ARE ACTUALLY AGAINST DEMOCRATS AND DEMOCRAT ALLIES

Your understanding of pardons is incorrect. As you say, you should know the law before you talk about it.

>DNC is worried, because the investigation of "Trump colluding with Russia" is finally indicting people

In what fucking world does that even make sense to you?

im smiling from ear to fucken ear

>Mueller delivered samples for the Uranium One bribe scheme

You need to stop falling for really stupid made up nonsense. You honestly can't be as fucking stupid as you are acting here.

Aw did I trigger the Trumpcucks?

these

>the_donald
>white pride
>stormfront
What? T_D faggots are civic nationalists.

Gonna be some long faces when people realize the Trump/Russia thing is over. This ends with some indictments of people who committed other crimes. Once Mueller fires that gun, that's the peak, it doesn't go further.

Mueller is the threatened informant. He's been cleared to appear before Congress. He is arresting Hillary Clinton. He will fully explain why when he appears before Congress.
Yeah. Save this, guys. You'll want to share it real soon.
Please remember, Trump loves to dazzle people. Greatest finish of all time is upon us.

benis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BoJSbyq5xw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=27evSVwjzzI

I watched CNN, they were cautious. Probably a big deal for them. If this is nothing, like Flynn and Turkey, or Manafort not related to the campaign, it's pretty much over, and they look stupid. I would say they were nervous.

> Your understanding of pardons is incorrect

So enlighten us then, oh wise user.

Don't just shit post and run like a coward.

How can one be "pardoned" of that which they are guilty of?

How can one incriminate oneself, for that which one cannot be indicted?

How can one be indicted for the same crime twice?

I maintain.

A pardon implies guilt. One can only be pardoned of that which they are guilty. For example, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is now eternally "guilty" of violating the 4th amendment and a federal order to stand down. Trump guaranteed this when he pardoned him, after sentencing was handed down.

I maintain.

A person cannot be tried again for crimes for which they were pardoned. Thus, one needs no 5th amendment protections against that which they've been pardoned for.

Prove me wrong, fag.

Or, shrink away

you didn't trigger anyone, I'm just trying to narrow down your point.

Trump is going down! Finally we get rid of the fucking dipshit LOSER!

He is a witness for sure

>overseeing

I see posts worrying about a civil war. That wont happen.

What you dont know, is there is a cold war. You hear about it, deep state, etc. Its within our government and its a global fight with proxy wars and all the fun you can pack into any good ol fashioned cold war.

KNOW THIS!

If Flynn is in anyway indicted or harmed, there are literally armies standing by waiting to take action to save YOU. Will that happen? Will the people who want you to be happy and free be given the chance to make a difference? Its all unknown, but what is known is that it will adrenalize all those forces operating under the deep state as in below them but who fight for you for decades, centuries, it goes waaaAAAAaaaay back. Things are coming to a head lately though, naming places in the media, thats going too far. Our one home away from home named was a brazen move.

Things are escalating rapidly is what that all shows. If there is ever war, know its for the better of mankind no matter what the media tells you, their not on your side. The ones on your side at the higher levels you will never meet and if you did you would spit on them or worse, but that is just the way things are.

FOUND THE SHILL!!!

Lol memeflag

Can't wait for Trump to purge the fakenews degenerates

> Manafort has no 5th amendment protections in NY State if Trump pardons him

pic related

What you 'maintain' is irrelevant to how the world actually works. You have no understanding of what you're talking about. At all.

Low quality, 1/10 at best.

cant wait til this place puts its money where its penis isnt