Hitler lived

CIA documents stating that Hitler was alive in 1955 living in Columbia.

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here the link to the pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

BUMP

slide thread

DO NOT REPLY

When did these release?

make me

It was grouped in with the JFK assassination files, I don’t know why though.

"They" want you to know what they think you should know.

HITLER IS TESTIFYING IN THE NUREMBERG 2.0!

Wonder if it could possibly be that "Herman guntherberg" guy

Little odd that ol' Adolf would still be rocking the broom stach and comb over once in hiding. Does look quite a bit like him and Hitler definitely survived beyond 1945 but the photo is fishy to say the least.

sage slides

Hyftytfytf tyffyttf ytffytytf.

True
I still doubt Hitler died in that bunker that day, who knows what really happened to him

Not sure he was living in Columbia. I'll have to check.

Hitler came to the 1964 World's Fair as President Johnson's guest.

Hitler was a Rothschild. No way would Stalin lay a finger on him. Johnson treated him with the respect Johnson knew to give if he wanted to live. Pres. Johnson owed the Rothschilds big time.

This is all old news.

>that CIA file is actually real
I guess we could still debate the validity of the content in the file.

Any pics?

>Hitler was a Rothschild

Just in time to father HRC and our dearly beloved angela merkel both hitler's daughters and half sisters.

>Hitler goes into hiding in South America
>still goes by Adolf, only changes last name

hahahahahahahha

All of history is a Jew movie written to make you obey Satan. This is the final redpill. Forces have conspired to lead us to hell since before history began, and they actually are fallen angels or spirit beings that don't have bodies but do have knowledge that makes us look like ants next to them. Jesus died to give you a shortcut around their tricks.

Who is HayZeus SawVayz?

>Soros is a Rockefeller

Can they be stopped though???

the weird thing is people actually do do that in real life, only change their last name, probably so they still react when being called their fist name

What did Trump mean by this? why would he release info that Hitler is alive just cause he can?
Is he hinting about something maybe?

Sources on Hitler being a Rothschild? Him being "in" with the Jews in some conspiratorial fashion just seems like complete nonsense.

Hitler died in a cozy house in Patagonia. A peaceful death for the Führer.

bump.. why are people calling this a slide thread? am i missing something?

its shills that are saying its a slide thread.
on Sup Forums its best to assume anyone telling you to do something is a shill

autists shilling cataluna as an ultra mega ebin happenin when it isn't that big of a deal if you're not spanish.
could also be some more ocult and scary shit that's being blocked on those files and is being posted here but i don't know.

that's what I'm saying. Dude is full of fucking shit until credible sources posted.

BUMP