NFL is Non-Profit How Exactly?

Does anybody realize the NFL is a nonprofit and pays zero tax dollars? How come it does not seem as though during all of this disrespect for our country the NFL is not called under more scrutiny?

As a NEET who does not watch sportsball, I disapprove.

Nobody cares about your Nigger worship rituals. Your country has no culture and it is a cancer on whiteness worldwide.

NFL hasn't been tax exempt for two years.

they do the wear pink breast cancer awareness month

Source (I believe you), but I am curious.

They make billions of dollars, get to disrespect our country, and then get perks. Feels wrong to me and no one has reported on the subject yet.

Like I said, I don't watch the shit. I do believe in freedom of speech, but they are getting paid to (work) play football. I wonder how well it would go over for a McDonalds cashier to take a knee instead of taking my order?

It isn't that though, it's more like taking a knee before you even order. Imagine going to a football game just to see a bunch of people listening to a song they already hear every week.

We need to encourage the Texan's players to walk out of Sundays game in protest of their racist owner

This is so retarded, they are in no way refusing to do their work. Its more like if McDonalds made you start each shift playing some weird McDonalds propaganda song that claimed they are all about paying their lowest employees the same as their top level managers and you eventually got sick of those lies and decided to sit for that small part of your shift, before going about your work as normal.

And you get fired.

at least our culture is 52% white and not 100% shitskin worshipping gay baby rape enthusiasts

NFL is just a group that sets up the game schedule and draft and stuff. The teams get taxed individually.

Very presumptious. I suspect the questioning of McDonald's legitimacy in making grand claims they are not actually meeting and the individuals right to protest would be a little more objectively considered and evoke less biased and emotional responses than we are currently getting by the bread and circus trained sheeple who have bought and identify with the clevery marketed brand USA® so wholehartedly.

You wanna protest do it on your own time. When your on the job your free speech is limited, deal with it. It like if I worked at the Apple Store and told everyone to buy Microsoft computers and then said I it was my freedom of speech.

not only that, stadiums are often built using subsidies from tax dollars too

You are why I hate fellow Canadians. You have this delusion that the USA sucks. The USA is an amazing country, I would say the greatest on earth. But for you to think so little of it is mind blowing

Sage. The stadiums they play and train on are subsidized through taxpayer money.

I think it should be allowed for all employees to resist propaganda and brainwashing attempts. The NFL players are not actively opposing their employers, they aren't saying MLS, NBA or Rugby League is better. They just don't want to eat they propaganda lies that are being lumped in with their sport and that is somewhat commendable. Its the NFL's fault for being such a propaganda tool for mindless nationalism and status quo. If it kept to being a sport rather than being all political before each match, it wouldn't have this issue.

Maybe but their bread and circuses are unbelievably powerful and damaging.

bump
fuck the nfl

>Canada
>Calling anyone else culture-less

They backed out of there tax exempt status so they could stop having to share there financial data. The idea though was that the NFL was just a collective holding company of the collective 32 teams, each of which is it's own individual and tax paying business entity. The NFL was in charge of negotiating broadcast rights, sponsors, etc but didn't "own" the teams of players etc. Some how this got enshrined into law and even became a legal defacto monopoly on the sport. Trump actually sued the NFL and won his case during his brief stint as a team owner in a short lived rival league.

Because niggers.

Non profit and charity business rules abuse is a huge issue in the country right now. I'd rather throw my money away than give to some of these vile "charities" like Susan Komen or the Red Cross.

Or the Clinton Foundation.