There's a CSIS/CIA black site/safe house down the street from me disguised as a Muslim cemetery...

There's a CSIS/CIA black site/safe house down the street from me disguised as a Muslim cemetery. Would it be wise to approach it?

Bring a bomb and say you were instucted by Allah

Absolutely. Also you are so smart to stop taking your meds, no way the spoons can get you now.

you've had enough /x/

Don't have one.

I'm not on meds. I have it on good authority.

Never been.

OP is CSIS

No, I'm not.

says the fucking leaf. how can we trust you?

No that's just your average modern Canadian cemetary

prove it?

How does a government safehouse disguise as a cemetery?

is there a big antenna poking out of the groundskeeper's shed?

yes
the password is to spray paint a swastika on the right head stone. i'm not sure which.

I'm a good person. Former military.

No, it's not. It's new. For years and nothing has been put on it. Just a small house with long lines of vision in all directions, with cameras placed at the nearest intersection.

Not yet.

It has been 'in the works' as a cemetery for years. There are none and will never be graves, unless empty caskets are used.

Post nearest intersection

post a pic

there is absolutely nothing there ......

It's the ideal location and fits every necessity needed.

It's 20 minutes outside of the downtown core, it's close to three airports (lots of little airports here outside the city), it's 3-4 minutes off the highway in/out of the city.

Everything is there.

Is there any other reasons that it is CIA or is it just a house with great access to infrastructure?

you must go and investigate

I explained earlier in the thread. There are no security cameras anywhere around here. Except the nearest one to this place. I know what to look for, and you guys do too. There's no other explanation.

post more info leaf

If you go they will surely pack up and leave soon