Are Jews the superior race? They have the highest IQ's, they control the world...

Are Jews the superior race? They have the highest IQ's, they control the world, and nobody has ever been able to stop them

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That isn't true though

They make the best pizzas.

No, if you can do the math on the demographics and IQ of Israel, you know Jews are not the fucking master race.

But you'd have to have an IQ above the Jewish average of 98 to know that.

They've been nothing but stopped all throughout history.

History has literally been an ever relentless kike slaughtering fest.

They have only recently begun to take hold by lulling the goyim to sleep for the last few decades. The spell is already breaking and it will be back to gassing Jews soon enough.

>They have the highest IQ's,
what about all the ones that don't and have IQs in the 90 range? they use selective breeding and it isn't helping them much

But seriously, jew iq is a couple pts higher than non jew white german iq, and the jews cant engineer anything as well as gerrys or japs or skors. Being a kike lawyer because your a walking thesaurus doesnt improve anybodys life.
Jews are kys tier.

jew isnt a race its a religious orientation

Jewish iq alone cant account for their success. The club mentality is a major part of kike success.

no just the most shameless and least compassionate. they truly deserve to be gassed

Jews are other-wordly beings look at Einstein he gave America the knowledge of the Atomic bomb and its power.

E=mc squared is a reminder the jews control everything even the very foundations of the universe

>what is an ethnicity

op said race not ethnicity

I thought cuckenburg stole the idea of Facebook from his college roommates?

Highest average doesn't mean highest total. Jews are sufficiently outnumbered by other demographics to lose that crown. Their high average has been slipping lately, too.
(We gotta save these people from themselves. They're afraid of shadows and still condescending to outsiders.)
Sage because Faceberg picture.

They worship the devil and we all exist in the devil's realm.

And all of Einstein's ideas were stolen from someone else. Now you understand the essence of the jew to steal great works and pass them off as his own

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.163.3711&rep=rep1&type=pdf

No because they are parasites and die without a host!

Time for me to do some research on Einstein, thanks user.

this is the lowest quality bait

S A G E
A
G
E

You really should. He was a communist, zionist who called for the extermination of white people, specifically Germans.

The higher their IQ, the more effectively they are able to steal from actual white geniuses like Tesla.

can you cite this claim?

Find me any source proving they have higher IQs with a large enough sample size to accurately reflect the entire race.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

I haven't been here for long, but I'm pretty disturbed by all the grown men posting pictures of little cartoon girls like complete faggots. I thought you guys were the master race or something?

The Jews haven't gotten much of anywhere in Asia, have they? They rely on crypsis, nepotism, and deception.

Leave

>short, sickly, average intelligence, weak, slow, shit eyed, unable to digest milk properly, etc.
Their only advantage is that they have no morals and are shortsited and greedy enough to break all rules of high civilization for their own short term gains.

Towards what goal?
They are...utilizable.

we are. We also happen to like pictures of cartoon girls