Wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

wg/ - White General - Hanging method edition

Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

How should we hang them?? Something fast, and non-vandalistic would be ideal! Share thoughts below

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and discuise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste
walmart.com/ip/Spray-Mount-Artist-s-Adhesive-10-25-oz-Repositionable-Aerosol/32546014
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Not only did I already make another thread but you're clearly a shill. Sage.

If you need someone to tell you that, you’re half a fag anyway (and not the good kind).

can someone post the version where it fits 4 flyers on one page. im too god damn lazy to make it

Remember to stay true to the canon and not the (((alternative))) versions.

Go suck more skinhead cock stormfront.

thanks m8

you guys are really fucking stupid if you can't understand how people will understand exactly why you are doing this and why doing it makes you look hateful and stupid. It's entirely possible to condemn these actions without objecting to the innocuous phrase.

I am not affiliated at all with sf or the alt-right. Btw, stormweenie is a stale meme, get a new guide from your supervisor.

This is what I will be playing loud whilst driving around when everyone is trick or treating!!!!

all you are doing is needlessly creating division and perpetuating the same politics of victimhood that you would be disgusted by if it was the other side doing them.

"Hello, local left-wing campus newspaper/alternative media outlet? Nazis and other alt-righters are planning on putting up white nationalist propaganda, and here are the screengrabs/archive.is links to prove it!"

Monitoring this. Go get them whitebros.

looks like someone reported us to leftpol

Go away faggot

PIRATE FLAGS

EVERYWHERE

FIVE WORDS ONLY:
>"It's okay to be white."
This is the way to reveal anti-white racism among leftists.

you really don't get it. No one is going to condemn you for thinking it's ok to be white, they are going to condemn you for feeling so persecuted as a white person that you needed to this when you aren't being persecuted.

even if you don't agree about your persecution, that's what this will achieve. It's going to make your cause look retarded.

Yeh, nah. They can't help themselves, their reactions are 100% predictable. I'm sure that plenty of the smarter ones will realise what we are doing, but they will be drowned out and silenced by the autistic shrieking of the stupider ones.

Better flyer idea:

>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE. IT'S OKAY TO SAY THIS COUNTRY HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN A WHITE EUROPEAN HOMELAND. IT'S NOT OKAY THAT THIS FLYER MAY INSTIGATE A POLICE INVESTIGATION.

>campus newspaper
get fucked

this

>victimhood
You don't understand the task at all, you probably are below the curve.

HOW TO PUT UP FLYERS WITH /DIY/ WHEAT PASTE ADHESIVE:

>Boil 1 cup of water. Pour the cup of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over heat.
>Put 3 tablespoons of flour into a bowl, add 10 teaspoons of cool water until it forms a runny mix.
>Once the water has boiled, add the runny mix to the boiling water. Stir well.
>Keep stirring. The mixture will foam up while it boils, so the constant stirring is essential to keep it from bubbling over and to keep it from getting chunky. Keep the mix boiling for 2 minutes.
>Take the boiled mix off the heat. Add 2 tablespoons or more of sugar (added strength).
>Let it cool. Pour into an appropriate container for carrying with you. It will keep well for about a week.
>Perfection! Wet a wall with paste and smooth it out. Apply flyer downwards, holding the bottom. Run a streak of paste through the center of the flyer and cover it outwards from center.

witnessed

it's the other way around. you will get some ineffectual outrage complains on the internet that are irrelevant while the mainstream media will

In the previous thread there was no consensus on printers and its traceability. Pic related and link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
Found another link within wiki which points out potential printers that leave traces so gov can trace back who printed it. Here is a list of printers that is can be traced back.
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Seems like printers that are not traceable are
>b/w inkjet and laser
More confirmation would be nice.

Attaching flyers to posts, brick walls, any surfaces should be doable with wheatpasta en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatpaste

NO HASHTAGS, NO MENTIONING IN TWITTER until we see how normies react along with BLM and Anti-Fa goons after the posts are pulled up.

>Best time to put up posters
Night time, around 3-5 am.
>Date
Night of the 30th-31 or 31st-1st? Anons, we need to set a date when this is going to appear.

Or even cut out the middle sentence.

>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
>IT'S NOT OKAY THAT THIS FLYER MAY INSTIGATE A POLICE INVESTIGATION

Get one step ahead of them you sub-85 IQ mongrels.

Reminder that adhesive is the only way, if it's put up with tape they will be taken down instantly.

investigated for...

i gotta ask, why not just boil the water in the saucepan in the first place?

Wow, never, EVER allow yourself to become a marketer or in any marketing-related career path. Motherfucking idiot

i swear ill do it if u dont delete this stupid thread and make a better one lmao

Are you unaware of the recent BC police investigation after a flyer was posted saying, "I NEED YOU ... to stop apologizing for being White"?

What do you mean by "Adhesive"?

Too much text
People wont read it if it looks like a memo

Ok, so do better, faggot.

"It's okay to be white"

what did Kek mean by this?

You can mess around with font sizes to make it work right.

walmart.com/ip/Spray-Mount-Artist-s-Adhesive-10-25-oz-Repositionable-Aerosol/32546014

TRY
HARDER
SUBHUMAN

Who gives a fuck if it's okay to be White? Of course it's okay to be White.

Too late, they were already trying to derail earlier and failed. The problem is that the primary hub is infinity and on various discords, not here.

jesus christ what the fuck did you do to this gif

There is nothing claiming persecution or anything that the mainstream media can attack at all in "It's Okay To Be White".

Any attack on it is a win for us, because to every single non-self hating white "It's Okay To Be White" is as uncontroversial a statement as "It's Okay To Eat Apples"

2+2+2+2= 8

PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE TO READ. That is pretty much the core principle of every single industry in the entire world, when they are coming up with campaigns or websites or ANYTHING.

>stale meme
>”jidf”

Just stay with the canon file from encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite . This is not a hard concept to grasp.

leftypol is full of mongoloids

looks like you better do it!

The purpose of this is to get leftist retards to freak out and reveal their bias against whites. Shills crying so much shows it works.

HE HAS USED ME AS HIS VESSEL TO DELIVER AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE

DO AS I SAY I AM JESUS

This thread was made by a fucking leftypol shill.

/leftypol/ friend here.

I find it interesting that you think we'll sicc antifa on you.

Why be violent when we can just inform the media? Give them OUR narrative days before you do this.

Christ, and you claim to have some idea of how marketing works.

Once you draw worthwhile individuals in, they'll read the finer print.

This is basic Machiavellianism you mouthbreather.

I haven't seen such retarded propaganda since I saw Justin Trudeau in the news.

gave it the corrupted pill

It has no impact for the normie living in 85%+ communities.

plz don't!!!! !!!!

Fuck off shill.
The point is to get leftist retards like yourself to freak out over this simple idea, thus revealing leftist racist hypocrisy.

You know what, you're right, you've convinced me. Let's just make the fucking thing reek of absolute autism.

"It's okay to be white. It's not okay that this will spur an investigation. The reason it's not okay is because this is actually, in itself, a form of racism. To be clear, there was racism against peoples in the past who were traditionally a minority of the western population. We acknowledge this. But we have seen a surge in a sort of 'reverse-racism' in modern times. Eg. racism against white people to compensate for white peoples' past racism. Just to be clear'

I'm probably right of you. I'm making a point; the point a normie would make.

Convince me.

>This thread
this thread doesn't matter, the sticky on full Sup Forums does.

Fuck off, autist.

Good point.. Fair shout, carry on.

Can someone make me one that says It's Okay To Be Niggers? I think i'm gonna go a different direction entirely.

giving an affirmation like this implies insecurity as if you are being persecuted and when the media connects it to a website that is associated with nazis it's even more so.

Everyone knows why you are doing this and it's because you feel persecuted which is retarded.

It's the equivalent of a child invading someone's personal space waving their arms and chanting "im not touching you." Everyone can see what's going on and the child is still a retard.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

THIS IS
IRRELEVANT

This technology is reserved for tracing bomb threats, ransom notes and the like

THE FBI IS NOT GOING TO HAVE YOU V& OVER THIS SLOGAN

>they were already trying to derail earlier and failed. The problem is that the primary hub is infinity and on various discords, not here.

I saw the shill attacks but this is ridiculous. The only reason they'd coordinate to stop something this innocuous must be that they KNOW the result will be unhinged outrage from the left.

They must also KNOW that this only makes sense to the extreme left and that even moderate middle people are starting to get annoyed if not pissed off that you can't even say you don't hate yourself for having white skin or that you don't want to cut off your balls if you're male.

Consequently their attacks mean they on some level realize how fucking insane their own movement is. Yet they're not drawn to examine what the fuck they're supporting but rather choose to shill and derail this so it won't get exposed?

85%+ White* communities

Dealing with too many autists in this thread who couldn't convince a baby to buy candy.

We are not targeting worthwhile individuals. We are targeting SJWs. How are you not getting this? You have about 50000% too much faith in human psychology

>"It's okay to be white. It's not okay that this will spur an investigation. The reason it's not okay is because this is actually, in itself, a form of racism. To be clear, there was racism against peoples in the past who were traditionally a minority of the western population. We acknowledge this. But we have seen a surge in a sort of 'reverse-racism' in modern times. Eg. racism against white people to compensate for white peoples' past racism. Just to be clear'

STOP THE PRESSES
NEW POSTERS INCOMING

You are a retard if you sincerely think this targets SJWs. Are you trying to le trigger le muh snowflakes?

The point of a flyer like this is to target Joe six-pack. The guy who is disaffected by the NFL protests and has heard about that White privilege thing more than a few times on the news, but doesn't know how to combat it.

I thought you were shilling at first, now I think you actually don't understand how the meme works.

What the fuck for? They don’t make a secret about it.

You’re buying into their bullshit narrative.

It's ok to be white. OK? Be White with me today.

>'we'
>'our'
pic related

You never know. If the media spins this as white-supremacist movement, especially if they find out that this whole movement got cultivated and planned out on Sup Forums where word nigger appears just as often as cuck, we are fucked. It's best to be safe when you have a chance.

If they're worthwhile, if they already have noticed these SJW sentiments, if they already have some inkling of this shit, then we don't have to fucking spell it out with a god damn 3-sentence MEMO. You are literally proposing a small PARAGRAPH.

The ultimate weapon is in the details.

what is there even to lose. "are you saying it's wrong to be white?" like how "they " say "are you like sayin that shit! man, black live dont like mattuh?"

Read my other post, retard.

You are literally trying to attract 65 IQ's and/or shrieking feminists. Couldn't come up with a worse approach.

A normal white man will see the big font and, inquiring further, get closer to read the finer print.

If leftists are against "it's okay to be white" that means they think it's NOT okay to be white (racism). Simple enough to redpill normies. Now fuck off.

>Everyone knows why you are doing this
No they don't. And you don't either.

the funny thing is, short of just killing everyone not dressed like the faggots that they are, there is no way for antifa to discern their "nazi's" from normies or even other liberals. yet they will stick out like sore thumbs. even if they're not in black pajamas.

this is actually clever. I would change the text but making a long explicit message would be better because it couldn't be misconstrued and it would still get noticed if there were enough of them and they were uniform.

The retards here are just gonna say im a shill.

It's better too because "it's ok to be white" even if it's an innocuous statement it doesn't matter if that statement is being used as a rallying cry for white supremacist associated people. You don't understand that a slogan could be anything. What is more important than the literal meaning is who is saying it and why. As soon as you can show this originated from a board infamously racist you can identify it as a rally cry for racism.

THEY'RE HERE

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

you are doing it because you feel persecuted as a white.

Shit.

still wont kill the over all message

Ok, but again, that doesn't spur any conversation after they see it. You have to make a point as to why what you're saying is important.

Why is it so important that certain anti-White news gets buried?

Because Normies don't know what's going on.

Make them aware for fuck's sake.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

>It's racist to tell people to appreciate their race.

>antifa

ahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

No one anywhere has ever been afraid of antifa.