ARE YOU A SCHLUT?

ARE YOU A SCHLUT?

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CbJ9ivUE9E&
youtube.com/watch?v=A5RuIRluvEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fashwave starts playing

The asian girl at 5 minutes in is just sad to watch. You can tell she's just there to have a good time with friends and not someone who believes any of that stuff, but she's too fearful to actually act on it. The poor woman needs better friends.

TALKIN TO THE SHLUTZZ

This shit is hilarious, sometimes the divirsity in America is worth it.

>YOU A ONE MAN SHLUT

SCCCHHHHLUTZ

I kek every time he says it

I listened to his show with Karen Straughen. It was good minus the annoying commercial breaks. He didn’t say much that was original... maybe just letting the guest talk or maybe he didn’t know much. Either way, there was something relaxing about his style I like.

>How would you feel if your parents found out that you were in a slut walk half naked?
>my parents would probably drag me back to my hometown, but I don't care cause they should accept me for who I am

Don't let your kids go to Hollywood folks

Literally our black

>Either way, there was something relaxing about his style I like.

Yeah his show The Fallen State is fucking comfy.

this guy is often pretty savage.
him and pastor manning sohuld make a tv show were the travel america and roast people.

It's hard to get them back on the farm once they've seen Karl Hungus.

Anybody know the song that plays at the end?

today i will remind them

Absolutely based

Where can I get this shirt?

Just get one like that with Kurwa written on it

I honestly like the interviewers that don't try to mentally overpower the idiots. Just ask them a question and let them be retards on their own. It's kinda sad because if you ask any questions to them, it's really difficult for them to form their own thoughts because the extent of their arguments are just whatever their handlers tell them to say

Yeah, I like his questions, they are simple and I like that he keeps asking if they deflect

This

It's interesting when the interviewer just asks them really simple questions

If you haven't seen fleccas talks, he's pretty good too, along the same lines

youtube.com/watch?v=8CbJ9ivUE9E&

youtube.com/watch?v=A5RuIRluvEU

around 15-16 minutes he calls Trump "the Great White Hope"

when (((stern))) eould interview beetlejuice the best parts is when he just gets to bants and get on a roll. as soon as they planed bits and injeted stuff beetlejuice just gets confused and its not fun.

this