Hillary's uncle was Kennedy's bodyguard

Was Hillary's uncle involved in JFK's assassination, POL?

twitter.com/SeaDimon/status/923947290917834753

Get a look at this.

Can the rot really go this deep?

how the fuck are all of these modern politicians' relatives involved with JFK in one or another?
Bush
Hillary
Cruz
am I missing more?

Who the fuck is Hillary Clinton..Where the fuck did she come from?

sources?

>how the fuck are all of these modern politicians' relatives involved with JFK in one or another?
>Bush
>Hillary
>Cruz

Better yet, what are the odds of people connected to Kennedy being elected to office in an honest democracy? One in a million?

It's also funny because she was always a fucking cunt to her secret service agents. also the fact that bush and kissinger were big player in that event so having an uncle involved probably helped her career quite a bit with those connections.

Is SA Foster related to Vince Foster?

Aren't all modern presidents the third cousin of George Washington or something? (even Obama)

networking
when you stage an assassination coup you aren't going to bring in outsiders to carry on your political dynasty

>Is SA Foster related to Vince Foster?

Good question.

kek wills it granny

ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE, STOP LOOKING INTO THINGS THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user, that's some deep shit, really makes you think. What else is there connected to Hillary? The sun?

More like 1 in googol.

Was skeptical but they do appear to be related. Though I think they're 1st cousins, not uncle/niece.

Wade Jonathan Rodham 1912-1983
son of Wade Finn Rodham 1885 - 1940

Wade Finn Rodham is the brother is Hugh Simpson Rodham, Hillary's father. Which would make Hillary and Wade J. cousins.

Whoever made the OP image probably got confused because of Wade and his father having the same first name.

everyone is related to someone, who cares man, its so late, i'm really sleepy, i think i'll take a warm shower and lay down in my soft cool bed.
let's just catch up on some sleep guys, cmon.

Yep. Everything is a coincidence. There's no conspiracy except the vast right wing conspiracy. Everything else is definitely a coincidence.

Nepotism

No all presidents except Martin Van Buren, and now president Trump iirc can have their ancestery traced back to king John of England, brother of Richard the Lionheart and the main bad guy in Robin Hood. So shitty as king he caused the Magna Carta to be necessary

How fucking deep does this go? I really am convinced we are the most corrupt country in the world