What the hell was this garbage? It was gayer than Hibike and more boring than Hyouka

What the hell was this garbage? It was gayer than Hibike and more boring than Hyouka.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/nzdjie.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It wasn't as bad as everyone say. The boy was annoying, and there was nothing of the interesting part, the music, which was disappointing, but there are far worse anime than this. Shows how privileged modern anime watchers are when this can be considered worst of the season.

And Hyouka wasn't boring at all.

It was just mediocre and forgettable, which is in a certain way worse than being just plain shit

>And Hyouka wasn't boring at all.
This.

Didn't care for Haruchika though, looks like it was a low priority project for the studio too.

You sound like someone who hasn't watched any actual shit show. Mediocre and forgettable is way better than painful like G-Reco or Comet Lucifer.

True, but Haruchika wasn't even shit enough to be remembered for being shit

Chika was cute.
Everything else was okay.

They combined my two favorite anime of all time. And made the shittiest anime that I watched. Who can explain this ?

PA Works

That is Haruchika: Haruta & Chika. Next time, just use Google image search.

>combined my two favorite anime of all time
There's your problem, you're a KyoAnipleb.

>The 10th birthday party of that rich kid in your class
>Your 10th birthday party

PA Works doesn't really have any good directors.

Now someone make a How Kyoani does plot and characters vs other studios.

I quite liked it desu. The thing that I hated was some weird time skips during the final episodes just to show that they are moving toward the music competition while they have totally ignored that after the early episodes. The mystery and SoL was pretty good, but the pacing of the story was bad and the music aspect non existent.

Nothing can be gayer than hibikek because kyoani forces yuri to sell it, and hyouka wasn't boring, maybe slow, but not boring.

I liked Haruchika because it was fun and the characters were pretty likeable, specially chika.

This. Use Hibike's concert scenes and Kumiko character acting.

Although it doesn't match Hibike, the bottom is not terrible

But it's hard to tell without sound, whether the animation matches the music is the real key

Post yawning Kumiko

I enjoyed it. I felt like most of the episodes had really nice pay offs and it was usually interesting in how small but individually important each "mystery" was.

>fhána opening
It's ok

Thanks user. One of my favorite scenes.

These are amazing. Thank you.

Natsuki is so pretty!

>And Hyouka wasn't boring at all.
Yeah, it just had awful writing

(You)

That's one too many (You)s there, buddy

Don't know about Haruchika but it does for Hibike

u.pomf.is/nzdjie.webm

One of the best things about Eupho is how they perfectly animated the instruments to match the music.

That's the only thing that shitty series had going for it.

It was otherwise unremarkable trash.

Waiting for masterpieces is painful

Can hardly wait for S2.

Its great, and as usual >2nd season never