Why are whiteboys so violent? This video proves that standing for the flag has nothing to do with respect...

Why are whiteboys so violent? This video proves that standing for the flag has nothing to do with respect, and everything to do with forcing people to go along with your sheep like mentality of nationalism.

youtu.be/OL8IIxaeCoU

It's always okay to punch commies. Communism is responsible for millions of deaths so it is our moral obligation to meet it with force wherever it breeds.

military personnel, nationalists of every flavor, far right statist cucks, and Sup Forums "nazis" can all go fuck themselves. when the war comes you'll all be the same thing in my eyes. the enemy.

Do me a favour. Look at planet earth via satellite and tell me if you see any "boarders".

This is why nationalism is stupid.

If you can't be proud of your country to show it respect, you don't deserve to live in it.

until fags organize and attempt to tell me what I can and can't do, they are better than statist cuck nazi larpers

bash the fash
>fash bash back

A

syrupnigger

Nice try faggot

So you're saying you want a free for all and are gonna cry when it's 1 vs 1.5?

@146932352
good one friendo XDD

checked

You should take a general biology class....

I'm saying leave me the fuck alone

Fucking checked

Look at Earth from a Satelite & tell me if you see any Canadians

This is why leafs are retarded.

The guy has green coloured hair at the age of 15(?)

The guy is fucking commie faggot. I approve.

fpbp

If you can't be proud enough of your country to show it a bit of respect, then you don't deserve to live in it.

Well, damn. You showed us. Let's pack our bags Sup Forums.

If borders were to disappear, that life that you have in Canada would vanish within a month. Borders exist for a reason. China wouldn't give them up, neither would Japan or Korea. And neither would any other sane country. So why is it only cucks in the West calling for open borders?

We get it, you wanna fuck kids.

*blocks your path*

>swearing allegiance

So you are swearing allegiance to america?

Then i don't se how this is wrong becuse he is basically a traitor and a enemy to evryone that did swear allegiance.

The flag stands for free speech and it is this kids right to sit for the anthem. You nazis want to take our freedoms away!

>the youtube comment section

I don't think that degree of obesity is something you should be bragging about.

False flag. You should be flying that faggot rainbow.

because I'm not a mouth-breathing, nationalist cuck?

>I for one welcome the zombie apocalypse, just give me a shotgun and I'll take em all out!

Get fucked faggot. Military would beat your bitch ass

We'll also be the ones with the ability to fight with anything other than empty words. You're asking for death.

You're not a libertarian, it doesn't mean edgy liberal you dumb fuck.

This is [Premium] shitposting.

B A S E D

These jews don't have countries so they have to destroy others

You realize that flag you’ve got on was originally a military flag, you stupid nigger.

then tell me what it means, fake nazi

you're a jew servant. I was too but I realized the errors of my ways. do yourself a favor and get out. we are not under attack, we do not need a military

nice empty words, bro

>be nigger (((((american)))))
>beat up European kid
>why iz whitebois so violent
Saged

>Dude let me live in your house and eat all your food lmao
>It's not even yours. I don't see your name on it.

>then tell me what it means, fake nazi

First of all HA! You caved and changed your flag like the weak willed faggot that you are. Second, libertarianism is easy to define, it's all about property rights. Open borders are in direct violation of that. You're just an edgy lefty faggot with barely a passing understanding of the world around you. Sad.

Also

i just forgot to change it back from another thread. but if it makes you feel better. your argument is that I'm stupid? is that all?

>kid getting chair pulled out just says "really?" like a numale
>not beating the fucking tar out of him for fucking with him
what went wrong with gen z kids?

was it the soy?

No, you're also a faggot.

oh ok. anything else?

I’m glad to see bullying make a comeback

That fag with his green hair and homo demeanor wouldn’t have been tolerated before

This.

That green haired faggot should be strung up by the neck and hung until dead.

so has fascism.

And we're saying "no".

Or just get beat up. Either or.

get a better flag jew idiot

do you have a door in your house?

There's no saving faggots like that, so it's just best to cull them and be done with it.

You should expect to be treated poorly if you disrespect an entire nation of people

Sitting during the anthem is a microagression which is worse than hate speech. Therefore sitter = nazi and it's okay to punch nazi's in the face.

absolutely checked

>falling for the holohoax

Totally, that white cis male was microagressing this nation, and by that all minorities, POC, WOC and LBGTQQIAAPP+2s (not joking)

White? Ideas don't have a shade faggot.The beauty of nature is what I see.

name my band Sup Forums

>38 second video
>9 second footage repeating

Wasn't aware this was a ThunderF00t video

>The way he doesn't even use his arms when uprooting that commies faggots life
HNNG

I thought the people fighting for free speech we're the Nazis. It looks like they're try to stop other people from telling me what I can and can't do

You pledge allegiance to the flag every day in school. Every american can say it by heart because of how often we have to do it.

KEK nice one.

>Implying libertarianism can survive for any length of time without authoritarianism,

So many faggots like this in Canada. Taken care of by mommie and daddie financially and still can’t afford to give his friend his $200 for rent. Go smoke more weed you fucking retard

Wot? Reddit fag?

Checked

Beta got ALPHA'D

all this proves is a patriot forced an edgy betafaggot to stand.

NOV. 4th IS KILACOMMIE DAY!!!! W00T!!!!

witnessed

RUN! Just being in this thing's proximity raises your estrogen levels!

TALK SHIT
CANT SIT

>that hair
>those jeans
Absolutely deserved it

I am so envious of the US!

Do you know there are three types of aces?

>standing up to show respect for that disgusting zionist flag.

I'd feed that assholes teeth if I was that pussy with the painted hair.

Using the term "whiteboy".
Opinion immediately discarded as Nigger tier.

chegged
fascist ethno revolution incoming