Why the FUCK are Asians in America voting blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

naasurvey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NAAS2016-Oct5-report.pdf
archive.fo/SQ0Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To destroy white people you fucking weaboo

bananas want to be white left
they arent real asians

whites need to progress to being a minority

it's a small step but big achievement for usa

i didn't. '92 is why.

Want to fit in with yuppie white people.

Hive mind mentality.

T. Filipino-American

Started with George Takei. He led them astray.

like i said, bananas. yellow outside, white inside

source?

Easily brainwashed. Non-whites are easier to control and to brainwash.

It is easier to be oppressed than to be a man.

Pre-election but likely accurate by what came from the popular vote.
naasurvey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NAAS2016-Oct5-report.pdf

The intelligent and well-educated tend to be liberal, conservatism is a brainlet ideology

take a step back from your ideology and think for a second

could it be that theyre not comfortable being in a party filled with white nationalists and white supremacists?

hmmm

>The intelligent and well-educated
>asians
kek'd

i think they have a greater sense of social responsibilities compared to other racial groups

they also tend to be pretty naive about the capability of other groups to follow their lead
after some experience with the nigger they will realize that it was stupid but by then they have already lost their link to their homeland and culture that they betrayed in order to join the blue subversives

Revive concentration camps.
They're losers anyway.

Yeah, I can't see why the people who white supremacists call "Honorary Aryans" would stay away from them.

then youre an idiot

they just got subjected to the same jewish brainwashing as we were. its not surprising a lot of them were corrupted alongside us.

This proves Japanese are the best Asians.

Because instead of teaming up with the only natural ally, whites allowed (((them))) to ridicule and mock them through media. Asians wanting to assimilate take their lead from television and movies. That brainwashing led them to the democrat party.

Do yourself a favor and look up the average IQs by nation, sweetie. Maybe knowing facts will stop you from making a similarly retarded post in the future.

Lots of asians on welfare. Even the rich ones feel insecure like it could all come crashing down.
They perceive whites above them and vote for gimmedats. They want immigration to increase their ethnic power.

Asians make the best trannies.

Well...

They're lemmings, they think that kikes and niggers are on their side but they don't realize that they're next up after whites

Because it's the mainstream. Asian-Americans are hyper-aware ofthe mainstream because they can view things through the lens of an entirely different culture. So they embrace the fashionable political views never that's how you get ahead, especially in the cities they generally live in.

If gassing the kikes became mainstream, they'd quickly hop on board.

Why should they vote red?

Asians have always been soulless bugmen. They vote for big government to nanny them and tell them right from wrong.

That should be 'because,' not never

t. fonepoasting scum

Pho niggers are based

fucking based

Republicans and Democrats both vote for big government, user.

which network are you on, senpai?
KT?
LG U+?
SKT?

my cousin in korea is trying out foreign sites but his ISP throttles connections to non-korean sites.

yellow outside, yellow inside

bingo
they go with what they think is the mainstream trend, or winning team
they also trust media more then other groups
they suffer from an inferiority complex and shy away from politics and focus on economics instead
its why you see few political heads of east asian heritage

and Republicans are a vote for a less big government.

Not really.

tfw 17 percenter

> need
Please explain. I am being serious.

>focus on economics instead
it's true
we envy the jews

Quite of few factors playing at hand, but here's the main reason:
>University system
Most Asians who become functioning members mostly all went through the Uni system, and are inundated with liberal thoughts and ideologies.

As evidenced by
Take Koreans for example, they are probably one of the highest uni-educated, so they vote the most blue, even they're one of the most racist and xenophobic.

Good news though, is that you can redpill them relatively easily because they don't really have a victim complex and are not PC, and have parents and older generation that are pretty redpilled.

t. Korean-American

Most of them are from CA. Live in Skokie, IL and most if not all my neighbors voted for Trump. Mostly Koreans.

LG U+

It does it to me too :(

Asians used to vote republican prior to the 2000s, i think that changed after the 9/11, when the republican party became the party of foreign intervention.

Because racist pieces of shit like those who inhabit 90 percent of this board force them to.

Because Asians are subversive, sneaky little fucks. They see the demographic tide in the US shifting away from white people and are abandoning ship. Never trust the yellow jew.

>they don't really have a victim complex
장난하노

There was an Asian-Democrat-leftist lobby group, whose name I don't remember, that actively tried to consolidate the entire Asian American vote into a bloc for the democrats.
Anybody remember the group's name?

>t. roof koreans

legendary

should it be surprising that people vote according to their own individual interests? why would someone of a foreign ethnicity vote red to keep traditionalist culture around? if you dont want blue voters, then dont bring in outsiders to your land. its not rocket science people

>you can redpill them relatively easily because they don't really have a victim complex and are not PC

Yup. All it takes is for one nigger to rob their store or nail salon.

Fugg. I get being nationalist and having pride in your own country, but look up some statistics for once.

Aw jeez, Idk, maybe the whole flirting with far-right race based politics freaks them out or something

>yellow jew.

the bamboo jew is literally buying the ground from beneath your feet

>HellG U+
RIPIP

don't bet on them bruh
we've gone soft
we got hit hard with indoctrination

most of the japs and koreans i know are intelligent and dilligent. this means that even if they do go to university (marxist brainwashing center) they can be red pilled with logic and reasoning

They are afraid of the big white cock

You've never been to university, have you?

Asians are richer then whites so voting democrat (high taxes) is against their interest.

Yeah, so based!

archive.fo/SQ0Gs

Because Asians are obsessed with status and prestige. They pick jobs like Doctor and stuff.

The liberal party is all about living in an ivory tower and having all of this status and prestige.

Republicans are PUAs and don't see the point of the whole thing.

It's literally just : liberals are the party of those without social skills but lots of money.

>BASED FLIPS

Fuck Asians. More respect for niggers. In fact more respect for Jews cause at least they got balls to do war with us

when the overton window shifts fully to the right
then you'll see east asians going full right wing

desu I dont blame them not wanting to repeat that shit
they got scared shitless after the riots died down, fearing that cops would barge in and detain them for unregistered firearms ownership
since then the LA gooks have been trying to stay outta trouble mostly, even if it means pretending to be pozzed

Incorrect. Given that minorities are the primary targets of white nationalism (notice nationalism, not nationalists), and with Sup Forums T_D being the loudest voices during the 2016 elections, it was unavoidable to have the Asians vote for Hillary. The real mystery here is why most of the anons above aren't able to put these two things together. and as to trends and mainstream, I seem to recall Trump's rallies drawing way bigger crowds than Hillary's.

Asians, especially koreans are racist as all fuck.

I can respect that.

They believe you can buy peace with gibs. Asian social ordnung and all.

In just the last few years, though, jews have deminoritized them country wide. So they can be sacrificed to affirmative action as easily as whites. I wonder how that will sit with them.

In America we say twinkies.

in the usa and in australia
and both were science degrees but i saw marxists everywhere

>tfw a nignog tried drilling through the wall of my family's beauty supply store in Chicongo to jack shit.

It was pretty fuckin hilarious though I gotta admit. He went balls to the walls, gotta give him credit.

>pretending

Nigger, they are pozzed. What reason do Asians even have to ally themselves with White people in the US given that Whites are on the brink of becoming the minority? As mentioned before in this thread, they follow where the power is and hide behind it.

Because you guys are all white supremicists. Why would any race vote for their own destruction? That’s why you guys are right wing, right? At least on the left, we’re allowed to survive. If the rights had their way, we wouldn’t be here.

Most middle and upper class white men vote for small government, they have just not properly been represented for some time now. You know this, and you also know that's what the other user is implying. I don't know why you Ancap types always insist on portraying yourselves as being the group that values traditional American freedom.

asians, just like most hispanic and blacks, are stuck in that herd mentality, so they pick the status quo, which is liberalism.

See
and also my pic. This is nothing more than a wishful thinking meme from yellow fever faggots at this point.

72 posts in and not one FPBP for this. Fuck nu/pol/.

Well, I'll give you one. FPBP. Whites have no allies. Wake up civic cucks. It's us against the world.

cringe

Because the republican party has gone full retard.

who rules america atm?
a white man

so they will follow the white man now
and when the nignog ruled america they followed the nignog

it's simple as that

behind closed doors they're "racist" as fuck

especially in regards to the whole racial quota bullshit with university applicants

Not all Asians I guess. Can only speak for Koreans. Don't know what kind of faggot Koreans you're hanging out with if you think we have victim complex.

This is true, however..
Most minorities feel they aren't wanted here.

This man gets it.

>Most middle and upper class white men vote for small government

They don't at all. Ask Americans about a range of policies. None of them want to eliminate Medicare, Social Security or cut the military. Those are largest programs in the budget. The only set of programs that Americans ever want to cut is foreign aid, which is just a drop in the bucket.

the UK shouldn't have been retarded and let the US achieve independence. it was all downhill from there.

No, they don't follow the white man, and they have nothing good to say about Trump, for the most part. What they follow is the mass media, which if you haven't noticed, has been doing nothing but shit-talking Trump and the people who voted for him.

What's the obvious answer user?

>what kind of faggot Koreans you're hanging out with
look at my flag and there's your answer
I think at least half of my church is filled with NK sympathizers and all of them voted for fucking Moon

>Why the FUCK are Asians in America voting blue?
Cause Trump can't pronounce China.

Name one prominent asian on the alt do right.. go on, just one
I can name several JEWISH though on the alt right. I can name several BLACK
But Asians, even as much as the right has glorified them for decades, have no soul and would sell you down the river for a nickel given the chance
Fuckin weebs wake up.. i dealt with these people for years

When did Sup Forums become shills for the Republican Party?

do you mean 中国?

Maybe it’s because I’ve been here too long. You guys always claim to be moderate right, while the really crazy “all whites must die” are labeled extreme left. If you guys are what “moderate right” is, that’s already bad enough for me to not want to associate with your party. Asians are cool with stuff being equal. But you don’t want equality. You want white supremacy.

Japs don't even exist here in America or any country outside Japan for that matter.
All the Asians you see here in America are Filipino, Korean, or Chinese.
Those are the worst kinds of Asians when it comes to overall human decency.

just fucking take over the media already then they'll start changing the tune

>Why do they vote democrat
>I don't get it

The cuckstamp just didn't look as good on us as it does on you.

every race can want their own survival to be assured without being a "supremicist" cant they?
blacks are supreme compared to asians in a basketball contest but if it was a chess championship we know who would reign supreme... or a math/physics tournament :)