Jewesses are perfect waifus

With Sheebs like these, who needs Nordic goddess waifus?

Other urls found in this thread:

gasthejews.fun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They’re good for a lay, but they’re not marriage material. Unless you enjoy constant nagging and an undeserved sense of entitlement.

Jewesses are very annoying. My mom is Ashkenazi and although I love her I would never marry anyone like her or anyone like my sisters... Ashkenazi women are especially spoiled.

its kind of amazing what being told that you're god's chosen people all your life does to your ego

This is the thing I don't think normies realize about Jews that leads to their hate of the goyim. This is literally it right here and it's that simple.

>....
so just like every other woman.

Jewish chick on Jewish cock. Nordic chicks on Nordic cock
fuck off to Israel mongrel

>Judaism is passed from the mother to children
Get rid of Jewish women and no more Jews.

no bully

fuck off. your genes is a downgrade to us. Even to Southern Europeans
>Jews
>part nigger, part sandcoon, mentally ill

>mfw all I want for Hanukkah is a qt aryan goddess.

Part Aryan though Igor. Green eyes and dark blond hair. Also muh Ashkenazi IQ.

>muh ashkeanzi IQ
A literal meme blown out of proportion. No less mongrel Northern Italians and ethnic Russians do outperform your inbred mental scum in all equally sampled tastings. Personally don’t even care about IQ being a mathematically talented and all, never did a test. That’s what losers do who can’t apply their brain properly. You are a sandnigger and have no place in Europe.

>tfw you'll never be her goytoy

Semites are disgusting.

Is that Joey Ramone in the middle?

>Semites are disgu-

Too beardy for me.
And creators of the cult of hatred and despise of men - feminism.
No wonder successful Jewish men like Zuckerberg are going the Asian way.

Take a look at her when she's fifty. Jewish women age worse than nigger women

You have to go back.

Yeah, gas them all.
I'm sick and tired of their 'recruitments'

I DON'T WANT A POD WAIFU

Get it through your dense skullcaps.

I've spent most of my life around jewesses and have been fucking them since I was 17.

They're kinda funny, but utterly neurotic and incapable of getting along with people. One day they'll be calling you a Nazi asshole, and the next they're writhing around crying and wanting to suck your dick. But at least their bodies are bangin' if you like droopy tits and big square asses.

Anyway, this is a politics board that doesn't need any more spam. So take it over to r9k, you faggot.

Fuck kikes.
gasthejews.fun

Israeli Jewish women are predominantly ugly. During my three weeks partying there I met a total of 2 (two) Israeli females in the 7+ range, and saw a total of perhaps 3 (three). Every other was

>not married
>is smiling

Something's fishy here...

GOY BITCHES BTFO