New Game

Is it really okay for an older woman to solicit her younger female employees?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/dmxnkk.webm
my.mixtape.moe/gtoyte.png
glassdoor.com/Salaries/tokyo-software-engineer-salary-SRCH_IL.0,5_IM1071_KO6,23.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. christmas cake yuri is a perfectly acceptable form of yuri

She hasn't raped them yet, and the contract had some fine print that those faux-lolis had better read.

So long as they're willing

someone post devil aoba please
i need it for research purposes

You naughty, naughty boy!

>tfw gsc conveniently makes everything you need for demon aoba and bear aoba

If only they'd shown us the full horn.

I AM BEAR
RAWR

y-you too

Is it her voice?
Is it because she's a legal loli?
Why is Aoba such a good MC?

a.pomf.cat/dmxnkk.webm

It's because GANBARU ZOI

Are you sure...?

Because her childish appearance belies her actual demonic nature.

It's because of her cute hips, endearing innocence, and adorable work attire.

>endearing innocence
That's how she gets you to lower your guard.

I WANT TO FUCK HIFUMI In THE ASS

While holding hands

I desperately want a rape doujinshi of these two.
But I can't decide whom I want to be the rapist.

One in the mouth, one in the butt, one in the baby-maker.

Nene's mouth
Aobutt
And the boring hole for the boring girl.

i want to bully her
sexually

I only want Aoba and her tight, lewd butt.

Why the fuck are 12 y/os working on video games?

Because they need the money to pay for booze and pussy.

>not having office lolis
They reduce stress by quite a bit. Every workplace should have them!

Real talk.

If you were Nene would you a 33 year old cake?

Shizuku would never need to ask me twice.

I want to _____ Nenecchi!

stop posting

I really can't blame her, if I was an older woman I'd have a hard time not outright raping Nenecchi

have a body like

strangle

E C C H I

What was up with the communist propaganda in the last episode?

Unions are a friend to the worker, don't be a friend to unions.

Dozo.
my.mixtape.moe/gtoyte.png

Aoba is sexy, SEXY!

Bullies shouldn't be this cute.

Only lovingly bullies her friends so not a real bully.

i fapped to aoba so hard these past three says

Did you fap to her cute butt?

I want to put a blanket over Kou-chan while she sleeps at work!

>not getting under the blanket with her and sharing body heat

Omoshiroooi

He probably fapped while thinking about sniffing her butt or drinking her pee. I know I have been.

I want to make Kou-chan a mama!

I'll allow it.

how old is that bitch like 80?

>Working 80 hours a week for the equivalent of 30k/year
What the absolute fuck why would anyone work at this company

You are assuming that different companies pay newcomers better.

but but fairies suu-tory suu-ree!

no way. hajime is like 21

President is eternally 20~

>they way she talks to her mother
>the way she seeks misfortune of others for a laugh
>the way she talks back to kou and her other senpais

there's something about this aoba girl and i can't put my finger on it. what is it about her?

what is this show about? tell me about this purple thing. why does it cute?

That's how all Japanese companies pay around for entry level. You make more and more as you gain seniority and you get a lot of job security. You put in a lot of hours, try to get on your boss's good side, gain seniority and try to get promoted. It's just a different work culture. Their culture just encourages longer work hours. Plus, it looks like a fairly small to medium size game company. If you ever worked in one then all of them pay like shit and forces you to work long hours. It's the same in every country, they probably toned down the amount of work hours in comparison to actual work hours in Japan.

she's also a huge bitch who pretends to be nice and innocent

She has a cute butt. Would sniff.

If Aoba legit went straight from Highschool to that company AND they taught her how to use 3D software AND payed her for it, that's fucking amazing.

So yeah, you don't have to go to school to be a 3D artist in America, but you either have to know someone OR have work experience. And either way, you are still expected to know the software.

Aoba has it fucking made... she'll lose all her friends & work herself sick. But that's life. Enjoy being young while it last.

Can someone make her more tanned, please?

It's about a brat who gets hired right out of highschool instead of going to college and terrorizes her all-female office by being extremely cute. Her office is also quite gay and the autistic rule63 user lusts for her like a dog lusts for peanutbutter

It's not just entry level stuff, Japanese tech company pay is just shit in general. Example, $50k/yr for software engineer in Tokyo:

glassdoor.com/Salaries/tokyo-software-engineer-salary-SRCH_IL.0,5_IM1071_KO6,23.htm

You can make almost twice that anywhere in the US, or even 3-4x in silicon valley.

Fuck, I might have to get the Nendo -- and I never really liked Nendos

I'm sure that Aoba nendo is already sold out by now. And even then, it wasn't a very good one. The face was kinda off.

Because IT/CS jobs are considered blue collar in Japan. It's not something to be proud of working in a computer related field in Japan, you would be much better off working as a banker etc.

And no, just about all entry level jobs make that much. You are not going to find a $100K entry level job working in Japan like you would in the US. Like I said, it is just a different culture. In the US, people work in a place 2-3 years and are expected perform similar to a someone with high tenure. You mainly get a higher wage by job hopping and taking on positions with higher responsibilities. In Japan, you get higher pay by staying at a place for a longer time. They heavily value someone's tenure and your pay goes up significantly based on how long you stay at a place. You usually stay at a place for a long time / life time and if you get fired then you are done. It's just a different culture.

Oh. Thanks

Also in Japan your company covers a lot for you. Excellent health benefits, insurances etc. Add that on top of "lifetime employment guarantee" and wages make sense.

Basically you have to suffer 3-5 years until you get a better payment; at this point employment in Japan becomes a better option in US where "at-will" can fuck you over.

It's not sold out. It's still up for preorder.

My wife Aoba is so erotic.

The US used to be like that, too.
This whole "work at a different place every 8 months" system in the US is a relatively recent one, became popular in the 90's and has exploded since. The US has a lot of government-mandated benefits for full-time employees, and a lot of tax-incentives for companies to fulfill these benefits. Their way around this is to have a small payroll (usually tenured MAs and the sons/daughters of industry elites) who get heaped with benefits and then a massive extended payroll of short-term and contract-based employment, who sign their rights to these benefits away when they're brought on and are thrown away like yesterday's garbage when their contribution to a project is done. It keeps the industry competitive and the job market with more supply than demand, which means companies can afford to keep their standards sky high and only waste time with the inexperienced or barely-qualified if they have good connections to vouch for them.

Widespread adoption of contract-based employment is basically just the latest advancement in "how to dick the worker" in an under-regulated corporate sector and is causing more problems for the US economy than any US economist will ever admit.

well?

I've worked with Maya.

I've very slightly editted meshes for stuff in oblivion/skyrim but that's it.

I did in college

Never, I'm pure

I fucked around with SketchUp when it was still backed by Google, does that count?

3DPD

How much for the kitten on the right? I could use a loving pet.

Penis says yes.

i'll take a sample of the one on the left

Me on the left

but there at least is the notion that you put in the time, do your job, and show effort you will be rewarded.

i've been at my position for 5 years, literally have missed under a week of work the entire time, do all my tasks and more, stay late, and i haven't ever had a raise. brought it up to my boss and he said my position was not one that receives raises.

i realize i got cucc'd but i'm just sayin. the "put in the hard work and you'll move up the company ladder" is fucking BS 90% of the time from what i see in America. someone in Aoba's position would be treated like another disposable code monkey that could be replaced at a moment's notice.

i'm not saying the Japanese work environment is healthy at all.. but ours isn't either and it pretty much encourages everyone to do as little as possible because they know there will be 0 reward. in fact, usually the more you work the more assignments you get.

What the fuck is your job, receptionist?

>finish school
>get hired at entry level job
>salary and seniority correlate
>not being a entitled fat burger

I wonder why.

This is anime, nigger. She's going to make millions of dollars and live happily ever after

When was the last time an anime character got rich by working?

Time to fap to Aobutt again when I get home. I'm going to make it hurt

She's going to make a meagre amount of money and live with her parents until she's 50+ but still enjoy her job and autistic girlfriend with big boobs.

Make it hurt for who?

>and autistic girlfriend with big boobs.
Enjoy getting kicked out by your parents and ostracized by the rest of society for engaging in degeneracy, Aoba.

At least you'll keep your job.

Juts gotta keep it on the down-low

At least she won't get pregnant with some asshole.