Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

It's less than three weeks to go to Martyrs, still no trailer!

Also a kind user translated Strike Frontiers intro:

pastebin.com/ZPnwAZk6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many people only watched or got into Schwarzesmarken initially because of Beatrix?

I only did it because I mildly enjoyed TE and wanted to see how much better or worse SM was.

Irisdina is my angel.

my brother in arms

I picked it up for Lise. Ended up staying for Lise

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

bestest girl

docs.google.com/document/d/1-uMN28GtT68ZPP2gS2Tq5Ipm4yw_odDBLpS3qM_camg/edit?usp=sharing

And how was it in comparison? How did you like the plot, story, characters, grils?

She is perfect.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>No ring
I got you Pham.

Also is "Excuse me, but you are you?" on first page supposed to be that way

I hope Iris had a good birthday. She turned 57 today.

Good boy, Theo. Thats the way.

>posting Bad End
Fixed that for ya.

>posting other girls on September 8th
Fixed that for you.

fixed.

One character's bad end is another's good end.

Then why doesn't that rule apply to every girl's birthday?

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

But not every bad end is equal. Looking at you katiaroute.

Katia route is essentially "10 heartbreaking photos that will make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit" the route.

Make me.

Ugh, that Lise is terrible. I swear, drawfags need editors like writers need proofreaders. Here, it literally took me longer to type this sentence out then fix it in photoshop.

btw, how did I do, any improvements you guys could give me?

That honestly looks like what would result if Iris and Lise went full DBZ Fusion Dance.

On that note, say they did do the Fusion Dance. What being would result, and what would happen to Theo's dick in that case?

At least you can talk. Tell me about the master.

Given the stye its in thats already a vast improvement. Nice job.

>What being would result
Funny you should ask.

>That honestly looks like what would result if Iris and Lise went full DBZ Fusion Dance.

You mean, when Lise gets older, because this is what Iris looked like when she was Lise's age. Actually, Lise would probably look like Iris and Beatrix combined when she hits 23.

Thats a question you should be asking Katia. Or maybe Iris could explain his apparent religious influences.

Would she cockblock him like Iris or suck his brains out his urethra like Lise? Maybe just paizuri and handholding since Iris wants to wait for marriage or something like that?

Or perhaps he was wondering why you would knife a broken girl before giving up your nation to the BETA.

This better be in the epilogue of the Lise route, along with like a ton of babies the two had.

I'm assuming those heartbreaking photos are of the dead best girls that route laid in its wake.

That's like, milfy milf there.

>tfw you will never see Beatrix, iris, Latrova, and Mira have a super cake adventures birthday night out

SADNESS

"I'm a good pilot, I could have killed more BETA, I could have trained more pilots, but fuck Germany and humanity."
- Irisdina "Punished Captain" Bernhard 1983, a Captain deprived of her medical treatment.

>Lise would probably look like Iris and Beatrix combined when she hits 23.
Jesus I can hardly imagine such a semen demon.

>You mean, when Lise gets older, because this is what Iris looked like when she was Lise's age

?

Lise did not look anything like Iris. Two completely different everythings. Even Their body structures are totally different.

Irisdina Bernhard? Yeah I know her by that name. Hell, I worked with her in Poland. Back then we called her "Polack Anschluss" Bernhard because she never came out of a fight without a BETA scalp, limb, or covered with blood. Most would call her insane, but that is why the NVA trained her. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned her methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go BETA fighting take guns. Not Iris. No, she took knives, swords, axes, sometimes nothing but her TSFs' bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to her in the mess. She was wearing her blood stained headband, cross, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Iris what she could and couldn't do. I asked her why she never took guns with him. She lowered her head and took a long slow draw from her hand rolled cig, pulled off her headband and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These bug eyed scumbags don't deserve the mercy of a German-made bullet, but the slow torturous death of German hands!" In a flash she pulled out a weathered razor-sharp knife, and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The glint in their eyes when I slip a CIWS into their swollen, blood filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their lifeless heads as they sense a real killer work."

Queen of Hearts

I'd hate to think what she feels about Beatrix and the stasi.

She'd be into some really kinky shit thats what.

she wanted her onichan's dick and and adopted sister's clit more than she wanted to live with Theo

I wanted to keep the artist's "feel" while improving upon the proportions. I felt that the nose and mouth in particular were too wide and clashed with the more anime-esque features on the rest of his Lise. I also removed the slight curl down on the ends of the lips, giving Lise a smile rather then the somewhat ambiguous expression she has in the original (the slight curl at the edges of the lips also don't work due to perspective). In all, it took me roughly a minute to shoop it.

>How did you like the plot, story, characters, grils?

To cut it short I feel like both had potential to be so much better than what they are. Otherwise I like what kind of setting we got in both series, for me that played a huge part in what made it all interesting, aside from all the semen demons in tight suits and uniform.

At least SM gave me a little more closure than TE did at the end of it all.

I liked SM as a wad drama of good vs evil rather than whatever TE was trying to do.

But it's not about good vs evil or even about winning. It's about Iris vs Beatrix.

>It's about Iris vs Beatrix.

That's honestly not that important to the overall story. The final fight wasn't between Beatrix and Iris, after all.

>That's honestly not that important to the overall story.
Alright. I'm sure.

Reminder that Pham supported arresting Lise and having her "interrogated".

Some people are made to wave the flag.

>Iris vs Beatrix.

That is good vs evil.

But it ain't me.

Depends on which you mean as the good or evil one.

Would Sylwia get mad if you call her "granny" because of her hair color?

Is it out already?

There is a much higher quality version of that Pham pic around. Why aren't you using that?

As for titty monsters, there is also Inghild and Sylwia to choose from. Mira and Latrova may be, depending on the artist.

fuck Lise

Gently.

I want to rape ___

I suddenly want to polinate some flowers and invade Venus.

Stop right there criminal scum.

Irisdina wouldn't be too mad if I cut her hair while she sleeps just because I can, right?

So Beatrix probably kept her video feed up through most of this fight, which means Theo could hear all her grunts, scream, yells, heavy breathing, and see her sweat covered face glaring back at him.

How hard was Theo during the whole ordeal?

IRISDINAAAAAAA!

Axmann is a faggot.

He has a few redeemable traits like he actually looks after his people.

He has a Fuccboi. The cutest one.

Yuuko is not sexy.

All Hail Polish Goddess
When is her birthday, by the way? I wouldn't mind some new art.

December 26.

Right and Beatrix smirks whenever her own get killed? Fuck off with your anime only bullshit. Even then his caring only goes so far, and on top of the sheer volume of crimes against humanity he has orchestrated and relished in that thing is lower than a maggot.

Oh, great. I'll be waiting then.

I guess it went down her lower half.

I guess that was a little too clean. Here you go.

Looks survivable if they control the bleeding.

>Several organs chopped in half, Pelvis cut or shattered and a leg and part of the hip cut clean off
>Survivable
Pick one

That looks about right. It was bloody to the point that it was leaking out of her fuselage after she died.

I don't know how someone can still be uttering words after that shit. I mean back in the old days, didn't soldiers instantly die after just getting a limb or two blown off by cannon fire?

>didn't soldiers instantly die after just getting a limb or two blown off by cannon fire?
Not instantly, getting your legs blown off is and was quite survivable, only that back then you were lucky if the surgeon didn't actually lower your chances of surviving. And considering that Vivi was still crawling around after getting her lower body chomped off, Beatrix being capable of talking isn't that impressive by SM standards.

Her spite, hated, misery, lack of D, and probably some PMS is what keeps her going. She's basically like one of those women who lifts a car off of a child, except in this case, she's motivated by "FUCK YOU" than pure love.

I can't tell if this smile scares or arouses me.

I guess Sylwia is too cool for bras huh?

You shouldn't cover your face Beatrix.

Well, she is Polish after all.

I wonder what the people who pulled her out of her cockpit thought?

I wonder what Theo thinks about it all too. He got to see her last moments after all.

Count on the 11s to vote for someone shitty though. Let's see, they didn't even give Pham third place I think. That's just flat out criminal.

Supposedly pretty bad, from what was said in the LNs. It didn't help she was teasing and complimenting him a lot.

Here is the picture in question, I think.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Watching Exorcist with Irisdina just to see how she reacts to that one scene

If Beato had siblings, how would they have turned out?

Nerds like these are for bullying.

Probably as emotionally and psychologically unstable as she did. But then they'd at least have each other, and actually feeling that more than one person cared for her, would have done marvels on Beatrix's attitude towards life.

Which girl(s) would you play Simon Says with?

I bet you faggots would still want to jam it in her. And bit it I mean penis

Lise of course

She's just a little bashful because you've seen her other half.