WASSERMAN SCHULTZ IN CUFFS

user I've got inside Intel telling me its DWS who's getting arrested Monday. Alwan's grand jury testimony brought back 16 counts! Lawyers discussing plea for cooperation! Prove me wrong!

I hope she's fisted in woman prison.

Wrong

daimned medusa

how would we prove you wrong kek

it's like clickbait: the post

That's a totally different investigation.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Somebody post me tits

Prepare your anus

Sorry. Awan ratted out Israel. Bye bye israel!

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

>I've got inside Intel
>Prove me wrong!

Which one is it faggot

You have to go back

Debbie is going to jail.

fuck off, you're retarded and this thread is retarded.
you have to go back

Unless the dnc hack was always an inside job made to implicate russians, so their seeded russian collusion story would drum up doubt in the election
But that's pretty conspiracy theory heavy

This seems the most plausible theory I've heard yet.

Can we get some film on that?

>This

Usually when I'm told I have to go back they're referring to Sup Forums, this is new

Dnc "hack" was an inside job as it was a leak, not hack. The files were downloaded at a speed only attainable by USB. There's a reason why nobody was allowed to examine the server. Podesta emails were hacked

>Prove me wrong!
prove yourself right dick you ain't got shit

>alwan
kys

Phishing not quite elite hacking

Mueller wasn't investigating her, retard.

In the most hardcore womens prisons strap-ons are made with braided toilet paper and metal rods.

Sessions can indict her. Maybe he has. Thousands of his arrests have had ZERO media coverage.

it's not DWS, she's a democrat and a kike on top of it. democrats and kikes do not get charged with crimes. it's manafort.

That's true. But still

You're a dumb trumpfag so I know you're wrong about everything

Here is them titties

A bit of a butterface but I would gladly laze those tits on a drunken 90s spring break. I'm sure a few did.

is this real

Where the hell did anyone get her nudes?

yes it Israel

Burden of proof is on you, faggot.

Sage.

made me lol

Nick name, Spring Break Debbie

Mueller isn't investigating anything and everything wrong in the government. What would DWS have to do with his mandate to investigate Russian collusion?

Nice titties

Why is her upper jaw skewed 30 degrees away from the rest of her face/body?

Nice tits tho

Can someone please put her old head on her young body

Separate from mueller

checked

ty user ill be here all thread

>Alwan
who dat?

Another trumpfag boogeyman

Her hair always looks like somebody just pissed it in.

Please tell me that reply is fucking real, I just looked for it and couldnt find it.

> I got intel
> prove me wrong
not how it works, fucker
yet bumping for justice

she has guts just leaving this house looking like that. that is a VILE human being. jesus christ

I remember it, it was real but they quickly deleted it.

Makes me wanna get my degree in criminal science so I can be a guard at her prison

What is with these company twitters bringing all the bants all of a sudden? Shit like sonic and wendys and shit.

Dos look fake

Didnt she get breast cancer or some shit and have her real ones removed?

i agree this could be plausible but would muller be over seeing this?

>I've got inside intel
>prove me wrong

Post it or you're full of shit.

user I've got inside Intel telling me its OP who's getting arrested Monday.

god help me...i'd pay one dollar to watch that.

#justGirlThings

Would love to see this jew cunt behind bars

broken broom sticks wrapped in cellophane

She's so fucked.

who the fuck knows. her doppleganger is rockin

it's fucking awesome, isn't it user?

Id fuck her and not pull out

In the butt

>I've got inside Intel
>Prove me wrong!

Are you CNN?

I see DWS as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Debbie is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Debbie does it for me.

Quit larping, faggot

Sup Forums: fantasy and role-playing

Why stop at Schultz? Why not MegaTron or Darth Vader?

Mueller wasn't investigating ANYONE by name, he was investigating "links."

Absolutely haram.

That bitch will lie her way our of it , just lime hillary and bengazi , we are fucked , we are all going to have to go underground , jfk files vegas shooting , THERE IS STINK ALL OVER THIS SHIT

Fake and gay

Well please. We are asking nicely.

This just in! FOX NEWS SCOOP!

Muller has indicted Lying Hillary FOR BEING A TERRIBLE CUNT! Formally the charge will be "illegal possession of all 6 infinity stones". The Islamic Liberal terrorist known as "Sonic the hedgehog" is said to be indicted as well. They will both be arrested Monday on their trip to the "PIZZA PARLOR OF PEDOPHILIA". In other news LORD TRUMP IS THE BEST AT EVERYTHING AND I WOULD GIVE MY FIRST BORN TO BATH IN HIS SHIT! DRINK HIS PISS! MAGA#

I wish this copy paste was funny.

Lock 'em up!