Trump General?

>yfw late 2017 trump is indicted for treason
>yfw early 2018 Trump is found guilty of treason
>yfw It's really happening bros

F to pay respects

fake and gay

great post faggot

It’s never happening. 8 YEARS just get over it

Trump can just refuse to leave. If they try to get the military to remove him his fans will come armed to DC and impose a civillian martial law. Most of the military will be on our side.

who else thought that was an ass cheek cut out?

What happens if its Shillary though, what will your faggy OP ass do then

Where's your time machine buddy?

mine is right here *grabs crotch*

You faggots spend millions of dollars on shills and not one of you can make a fucking meme? KYS. All of you.

I didn't know Donald changed his party to a Democrat.

Define "treason"

dont reply to me again, faggot

kys faggot
>in all fields

You leave me and my wife's son out of this you hear me?

I say 200+ answers for this
> 1 post by this ID

is your wife's son black?

Man I hope so.

Hear me out.
I truly feel this is par the course for the populist revolution we need. Remember, when they tried to get rapin bill his approval skyrocketed. Now imagine if these unelected (((congressional))) appointed judges try to get trump, it will backfire and be seen for what it is; a blatant witch-hunt.

The american people couldnt care less about vague accusations of “racketeering”. Any charges brought against trump will only embolden the 48% who voted for him.
Dont forget, trump got elected off the back of his enemies. The moment he doesnt appear to be a threat to the political establishment is the moment his support drops.
He operates best when up against the firing squad.
Remember the speech after the access hollywood tapes? Remember unshackled Trump? Imagine if they try to get Don Jr over this. Imagine the spine-tingling insanity that would be Trump’s next speech.

We’ve wanted punished trump for so long and this might actually be the catalyst.

Don't reply to me or my wifes son ever again.

is your wife's son black?

Don't assume his gender you fucking shitlord

It's already late 2017, and there have been no signs of a possible indictment of Trump. At this point, the leftists have resigned to just making fun of whatever dumb shit he said during the day in late night talk shows.

Lmao I've been rolling on the floor all night from all these goddamn threads where you fucking kool-aid chugging dotards and russian bots actually, ACTUALLY think Mueller will be taking down someone like Obama or HRC.

NEWSFLASH, CENTITARDS: it's gonna be one of /yourguy/s because the GOP is guilty as shit for all the shit Mueller is investigating.

You think Mueller is just some autonomous justice drone who's going to indict ANYONE of ANY wrongdoing? He's not investigating Ben Ghazi or whatever mustard Obama used last, he's investigating the dementia riddled scrotum that's hovering his fat fucking fingers way too close to the WW3 button for anyone's comfort because he's threateningly retarded. It's not like your usual corruption where the corrupt party is at least competent at what they're doing, Trump is clearly a fucking idiot and has laid it bare for the world to see that he couldn't hide the fact that he's complicit in treason if his ratings depended on it.

>late 2017
we already in november nigger

>his gender
Dont assume its gender shitlord

The projection on display makes a nice popcorn passer. Keep up the show, sport.

FFFFF