Shingeki no Kyojin 85

Go on. Chapter is out.

What continent/country do you think SnK takes place on?

Eurasia / Germany-Poland

Do you want Bertolt to "control" Armin? That isn't a fact because we only know that's something only the coordinator can do. Armin already suffered too much carrying with the commander's life and Hange telling him that he wasn't the right choice. Also Levi telling him he only saved him because he wanted Erwin to rest. Armin will have to deal with all this but he is a good person.

Parallel universe.

>filename

I really wish this was some three dimensional chess kinda joke but seeing that this is /snk/, I am almost certain that there are people retarded enough here to use Internet Explorer unironically.

AAAAAAAHH
HELP ME GUYS
PLEASE

That was actually sad.

We GANTZ tier writing now. Get ready for Super Titan Eren and friends to head to space the defeat the aliens and win their freedom. I suppose now we are going to get Titan battle in Tokyo or some other dumb shit. Why are Japs obsessed with doing shit like this.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>Do you want Bertolt to "control" Armin?
No, I want Bert to destroy Armin from the inside and I'm not specially fond of Bert.
I just want Armin to suffer and by proxy EM too.

I've never read BANTZ
What is it about?

Meant to be.

>be a massive, mass murdering asshole
>have the strongest titan power in the manga
>in spite of that, fall for a really simple ruse and lose like the biggest fucking jobber to a group of two manlets

why do people find Berthold's death sad? fucker literally got what was coming to him

So much hate. I hope you deal with it someday because it won't happen.

>in spite of that, fall for a really simple ruse
That's because of Isayama's shit writing. It's not the character that makes it sad, but it's that way of dying.

Look at her little legs.

BRA did nothing wrong.

Tell me that again when bad end happens.
I'll laugh at you gladly.

I understand why people dislike Armin but this kind of fanfiction is rather odd. You realize that at this point we can confidently say that Isayama doesn't plan to kill the main cast?

It all makes sense.

Nah, he deserved it. He was always following Reiner and I hate that kind of characters.

>Tell me that again when bad end happens.
Wait, do people really believe there will be a bad end?

Reiner didn't do anything wrong, Bert was a cowardly faggot and annie is a boring bitch

You hate Armin?

I'm content with extreme suffering, broken frienships and crippled minds, if they die the suffering ends and that would be a pity.

Reiner and Annie are god-tier
Bert a shit
"HELP ME GUYS AHHHHHHH"

>Bad end
Isayama said he will write a bad ending? Do you remember his declaration a couple of months for a magazine? Think what you want if that makes you feel a winner.

That fits more EMA desu.

No. I don't hate Bert that much but I just don't like characters that follow other's orders and don't think on their own.

Eren didn't do anything wrong, Armin was a cowardly faggot and Mikasa is a boring bitch?

don't worry bert

armin will fuck annie in your stead

YH is canon.

Armin clings to Eren all the time. And so does Mikasa.

Fuck off.

>armin will fuck annie in your stead
FUCK YOU MAN
DONT EVEN JOKE ABOUT IT

Pretty much.

not that user but armin initiates all the plans

>2016
>not liking yuri

If you ever post this again I'm going to have to call the police

Armin doesn't cling on Eren. Mikasa and Eren trust on Armin and he wants to be on par with them.

I wonder who is behind these posts

Don't worry. He doesn't give a shit about Annie. You should worry about Eren and maybe Reiner.

>Armin doesn't cling on Eren
He does as stated by Jean. The fact that he loses his shit and starts trembling when his facade words don't work makes him 100x more unlikable.

Guess.

Eren is a faggot but Reiner would kick his ass in 2 seconds.

That was at the beginning of the manga when Armin and Jean weren't friends. Mikasa and Eren trust in Armin and he always wanted to be on par with them. He made it.

>46 / 8 / 13 / 2
Is this manga dead?

This was never developed. Only thing we knew is he was a weak boy often bullied and always rescued by others. Seven years and 84 chapters and we only know he wants to be at the same level with Mikasa and Eren because a guidebook. Kek.

so what's the summary on this.
Civilization is far advanced outside the area they know?

Has no one just traveled way out there

LM soon.

Basement was a disappointment and even the shipperfags get bored.

Armin is shit.

Will Eren ever call Zeke oniichan?

No, Armin said he wanted to walk with them on par at the beginning of the manga, before his speech to the MP. He already surpassed those emotions.

>He made it
He made what? Being a weak loser who needs Mikasa to protect him?

Too late in Yuroland.

Ymir a shit.

>MP

Garrison

You can hear him saying abloobloobloo from the screen

Mikasa and Eren need Armin and that's why Armin made it. Somehow, but he still has doubts. Mikasa helps him and protects him because she cares for him and Armin doesn't complain about it.

Do you know how hurtful this is?

>this kills the Hanji

My mistake.

That's why AM is the best option.

What I'm saying is that Armin is a trembling coward that needs others babying him.

Impertinent Levi.

Paralell universe.

He isn't a coward, he doesn't like others to protect him.

Would a coward do this?

It is. Eren would be happy for them, that pic isn't accurate.

I don't want to read that chapter again. It made me cry badly.

1+(You).

>dying for humanity
>not a coward
All humans are monsters, they deserve to die.

Shitty Armin should have died.

A coward starts trembling and runs away, just like him.
That buildup was retarded by the way.
>Armin you're the bravest man I knew, but that was all for nothing since you'll be resurrected with mahou shoujo plot powers anyway

Pretty much.

I was actually sad when he "died", but it was more infuriating too see him get back alive.
A lot of people hated that asspull.

He didn't run away and he was trembling because of course he is afraid of death but he didn't cry and still made it.

Yes. A coward and a idiot.

R E M I N D E R

>Eren will learn how to better control the coordinate with Historia's help
>Armin will slowly descend into madness with Bert always watching him from the shadows, as he stays under Hange being prepped for the next commander in line
>Levi and Mikasa will train together and become each other's new boss, unlocking unlimited power as long as they fight together
>timeskip to show how fucking OP everyone got ahead of the upcoming war

>He didn't run away
He did when Bort chased after him.

Was getting scalded part of your plan?

Kek. Nice try.

He didn't, he was trembling but he still tried to talk with him.

Armin was always a whiny coward. No one fell for the sudden ""courage"". He was the whiny bitch again right after waking up.

What do you think will happen to Reiner? Will he be ok?

Not like he had other choice.

He got PTSD and kept shitting his pants after.
>J-Jean assume command, I just peed myself.

So what are those titans? And why do they want to kill all the hooomans

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

Probably not ok. Dude got his brains blown out and all limbs cut.

Soon Armin.

you're forgetting it's reiner

>A-and I was saving that for the ocean

We know, Levi.

Mikasa is such an useless character, it's baffling.

More.