This offends the American

>This offends the American

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gr8 b8 m8

Not really no. We kicked their ass and won independence.

that's the east india trading co. flag
you, like any country with a federal reserve, are still ran by them via the city of london

>girls.png

Sure

No it doesn't. I'd rather have them take over than a bunch of nignogs and beaners.

You won and mongrelized your entire colony.
>"won"

>U.K is cucked
>This is a cry for help

We know...

SAGED

No. No it doesn't. Its like me posting the Asahi flag and saying it offends Japanese.

>George Washington is ordered to go scout out some French forts, because the Frogs are surrounding Anglo colonies to prevent expansion. Explicitly breaking orders, George murders a thousand Frenchmen and burns their forts down, to start a war.

>This war, the French-Indian War, blossoms into the Seven Year War, which kills about a million people globally, costs the British Crown trillions of dollars in today's money, and severely weakens British military power through exhaustion. Now bear in mind, this happened because ONE MAN made it happen.

>The British then foolishly attempt to tax the Americans to pay for the war that an American started. Washington, being far more intelligent than any native Englishman, immediately rides the wave of resentment over the taxation that is ultimately his fault, to turn the colonists against their motherland.

>Then, despite having in living memory murdered countless Frenchmen and their allies, the French come to strike back at the British by supplying this American revolution. George Washington has by this point murdered Frenchmen, convinced the British to spend trillions of dollars fighting the French for him, then blamed the British for spending trillions of dollars to fight the French, and convinced the French to help him fight the British to win his country's independence so that they could take MORE French land.

We boast about that revolution because it was the hardest BTFO of political and military history. One man played multiple empires like a fiddle and suffered ZERO consequences for it. We lost nothing, you lost everything, and to this day you have to just grin and pretend that it was a fluke and not a humiliating outplay.

>you lost everything
Empire doubled in size post-revolution, and went on to become the largest Empire in Human History whilst you continued and still continue to brag about your glorified peasants revolt to this day, despite the fact that you fought the war with weapons forged with British hands and made out of British steel, lead by British Generals, backed by 3 major European colonial powers and Mercenaries, including support from individuals in Prussia. But yeah, you "won". Good luck, Colonial.

Like a good cuck, for all your strength you just had to sit by and watch as we surpassed you. Now you sit in your corner and struggle against your cock cage as we do what we want with your former colonies.

You? Surpassed us? Your country exists because Semitic coin allows you to exist. Regarding race, you're a mixed breed, a mutt who threw away his heritage because he wanted "muh representation" and didn't want to pay his taxes to pay for the upkeep of the forces that saved his country's hide. You always were the nigger of the White race Colonial, Hitler knew that. He wanted a joint Anglo-German army to wash you away. A pity we never took his offer.

Lafayette agrees.

sage. this is just dumb. now if you put an israeli flag on it i would've been buttsad.

The colonists revolted because you were a nation of serfs ruled by tyrants, and you still are exactly that to this day.

Why would we be offended about claiming the UK as our territory and sealing their flag inside ours?

Not really. But it's clear that you're gay.

You should've put a BLM flag on it or something related to black people.

tinfoil hattery

OMHG I CANT EVEN LIKE HOOOOOL-

I don't really care. Bongs are my allies.

Magna Carta.

You forgot the Vatican owns everybody and is run by demons.

Correction, this was the first official American flag.

Also the US was created by the Virginia Company and reconstituted into a nation with the back door corprotion state shadow government like the rest of the Anglo-American nations.

>ie Canada was created via the Crown Corporation
>India by the East India Company
>China by the American opium cartels
>Saudi by British Aramco

The flags are also Templar crosses, that is because these nations are run by the papal armies. The Queen of England herself prominent sports the papal regelias of the Knights of Malta, Order of St. John's Jerusalem

>pic related

Cross of Malta

>cross of Malta also mirrors the video game corporation, Umbrella Corporation
>a deep state weapons manufacturer experimenting in creating super humans
>also the corporation responsible for the zombificaiton of the global populace
>the savior in the movie franchise is a augment semi transhumanist woman named "Alice"

I could go on and on, but they repeat this shit way to much in the MSM media, movies, etc etc

Bin that knife

We (you) don't do shit.

The very top 1% of our society maybe, but we are all in a cock cage m8. Enjoy the weekend; work on monday.

>but i make 300k at home as a 'insert job title'

k sure.

The "bin that knife" campaign mostly occurs in troubled areas with a high percentage of niggers and immigrants, not White areas such as the one I'm living in. We're civilized out here, unlike your country where it;s required to remain at arms because you never know when a nigger will attack you.

>Umbrella corp

Looks essentially like the Cross of Malta

>Empire doubled in size post-revolution
So did ours; then it expanded even further.
>glorified peasants revolt to this day,
Spearheaded by men that even your highest contemporary intellectuals concede were among the most brilliant minds to have ever lived.
>with weapons forged with British hands and made out of British steel, lead by British Generals
Your country barely had the resources to produce said arms during the Revolution; you didn't transport that sort of cargo, you produced it domestically. But yes, our peasant rebels acquired a lot of your guns through force. And your forts. And... well, everything else.
>British steel in the New World
AAAHAHAHA
>British generals
American; they fought through hell to remove tea and potato and your king disowned them to the gallows. Decidedly not British.
>backed by 3 major European colonial powers
I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying. If you are, dat Londonistani education.
>and Mercenaries
YOU had the mercenaries, you had the support of regiments sent from foreign lands that bent the knee to the emperor. There weren't nearly as many mercenary outfits that wanted to fight against the British Empire, unless they were French.
>including support from individuals in Prussia
Those straws can't be grasped any tighter.
>Good luck, Colonial.
What..? Try not to get assault-spooned on your way to work, Ahmed.

You only need a license to watch BBC content, which I don't. I don't even watch TV nowadays anyway. Try harder, 52%.

>expects me to reply to this clusterfuck of a response
Learn literacy skills, Taco Tyrone.

Reported for hate speech

>>DIGITS CONFIRM
>DIGITS CONFIRM
FUCKING DIGITS
BTFO

KEK WILLS IT OUTPLAY

Not at all.

BBC?
Big Black cock?

>sage

>slide thread

Actually no, because I fucking laugh at that flag. A once great empire had it's shit pushed in, and now it is being succumbed to the very masses it once ruled over.

Thank UK (((progression))) for that.

>being this much of a subject

>Responds to posts in under 30 seconds like a shill
>Can't read without Leaddit spacing
>Blaming anyone else's reading comprehension
You have to go back to Pakistan.

Britain First, BNP, and other anti-immigration/Islam organizations remain active online. Hate speech isn't considered a crime in White areas outside of cities, and the police rarely investigate.

Why would the flag of the British East India Company offend Americans? Hawai'i adopted a very similar flag as their territorial flag and it still is in use as the official state flag.

>shill
>Leaddit
I can spot you a mile away, t_d.
Got anything else or is that it?

Can't we be one big happy family?

Ultimately, we'll have to implement a final solution to the bong question. We'll start in Londonistan and work out.

Yeah it just reminds me of a whiter America

You’ll have to try harder than that.

N-no it doesn't. That's the first American flag.

Actually I take great pride in my Anglo heritage, and if the UK had guns I wouldn't mind living there.

We only got rid of it because the Brits thought we were raising it in surrender

The American empire rules the entire globe via the U.N.
You are just another one of our botched that goes to war when we say go where we say go.
The 7 diadems on her crown signify our domination of the 7 seas with absolutely zero peers on this spinning cosmic rock.

Suck the dick, dad.

>The American empire
...is funded by Semites, you fucking Mutt. Empires rise and fall, you will fall and balkanize.

>this triggers the eurocuck

If anything it would offend the britbongs as the US annexed their territories lmao, its like if carthage took an eagle standard from rome and paraded it forever.

lurk moar faggot

>being this mad
The American empire is Mystery Babylon the Great Queen of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.
Cry harder, pops. You got overshadowed and outplayed.
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm

It's a real shame we can't be pure bred Londoners such as yourself

I fully support a Monarchy. Too bad every modern monarchy is a cucked "Constitutional" or Theocracy. The old medieval western European and Japanese Monarchies were awesome.

No, that's a good looking flag. Damn near a grand old flag. Got the right ratios of stripes to that box in the upper left.

don't care
>tfw Japanese American
>inb4 Happa 圾

fuck the EIC

Where do you get the idea that George Washington killed so many French colonists in the war? The entire population of New France was only 60,000 at the time

Save for the number of stripes, it's nearly indistinguishable from the Hawaiian flag.