Why are Hate Speech laws so Common EVERYWHERE

I understand them being passed in Northern Europe where everyones well fed and taken care of so people have time to worry about feelings. But why do shitty African and South American tinpot dictatorships have so many anti-hate speech laws. Their people are literally starving and they are wasting time passing legislation against "insults" and "offensive speech". Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

Other urls found in this thread:

theissue.com/politics/german-journalist-sentenced-to-6-months-of-jail-time-for-criticizing-islam
archive.is/RmpsL
youtube.com/watch?v=rRn9Wejn9Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who else is comfy?

>good situation in Germany and Austria
I call bullshit.
>be German journalist
>get punished for publishing historical facts (including sources) about the links between NSDAP and Islamic leaders

Since when do they do that? Benjamin Netenyahu even said that.

This specific incident happened in Aug 2017, so pretty recent.

The OP is disingenuous. It's not about freedom of speech for the citizen, but the media, which is an entirely different animal

Link please

On what grounds was he punished?
Did he appeal this decision?
Can I have this article or link to it?

>argentina
>the DAIA (jew org) sided with the INADI (governmental agency) stops us from saying anything that might seem anti semite

nice kikes

theissue.com/politics/german-journalist-sentenced-to-6-months-of-jail-time-for-criticizing-islam

Unfortunately there are no "mainstream" sources about the issue. It was only picked up by the mainstream media in Eastern Europe.

So I thought that this map is based on media freedom index (whatever it means).

Wow that's messed up.

Canada and Germany "good situation?"
Define good
Shit, Germany? Canada? Free speech? r u serious?

>On what grounds was he punished?
Illegal opinions. (officially "spreading propaganda material of forbidden organizations", because of the NSDAP guy).

>Did he appeal this decision?
Yes, but probably without success.

> Can I have this article or link to it?
Or Pi-News in German
archive.is/RmpsL

Hate speech doesn't mean the same thing everyone.

Many of the black countries it's in regards to criticism of the government or leadership.

Well, it's a good situation for (((them))).

>Canada, Germany, Swecuck white
>Russia Ukraine red

Yeahnah, ethnic east Slav I can scream "FUCK YOU NIGGERS KHAKHAKHA" off of Kievan rooftops and nobody will care

In Canada I will get a jail

No 1st amendment

They're talking about censorship of journalists, not your "right" to disturb the peace and quiet of my neighbourhood, you savage hohol trash.

Hate speech in african countries prevents whites calling out the blacks you imbecile.
If it prevented blacks from calling out the whites it would be a pro hate speech.

(OP)
Those laws are in place in third word shitholes to prevent blasphemy and criticism of the government. Shitskins and Slavs have no pc filter. They're allowed to race and fag hate as much as they want.

Yes here I cannot report on lie Holocaust or ani-Islam view or else they will jail or make fine towards me

I thought we now have law for no anti-Islam opinion?

>why should dictatorships want to control speech

Hmm

Nigger

Free speech control does not work. Criminals will always find ways to smuggle illegal opinions into the country plus it's easy to fabricate them with basic machining tools.

It beats me how Germany is white on the map (actually Sweden, Finland too).

And the German journalist case is another proof that Germany is actually Islamic (Islamofachist) regime.
I will try to publish his article and information about his court case in Estonian media. Lets see what happens. Our media, even MSM, has published many pieces of critique on Islam, lets see what happens when it touches Hitler mess.

very progressive!

>canada
>good situation

isn't it the place where you can literally get locked up by misgendering someone?

Because you keep electing communists.

And Germany+nordics
>good situation

Positive discrimination, wasn't this the word salad that was used to push this kind of actions?

It's modern leftism. It's not about feelings - it's about control.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=rRn9Wejn9Po

Leftism is ALWAYS about control.

Wtf? The United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany should be labeled red or black.

Canada too.

>canada and sweeden with freedom of speech
How old is this?

Bump (the white one).

>Germany
>free speech
Something doesn't add up here.