newrepublic.com/minutes/136118/paul-manafort-terrible-day
youtu.be/MfmYCM4CS8o
youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please explain it to me

The artist formerly known as MegaAnon continuation thread. I just went
artsy with the Gustave Dore.

Oh yeah. Older bread:

I kinda hope it is Manafort—and they use him as the entry into DNC and Podestas. The way the investigation is going, it seems Sessions and the Don are covering every single base and drawing in every player involved.

Stone is going Hard AF Bamp

Keep it bumped ladies and gents. Need a smoke break.

Got a legible copy?

.... i was really only joking when i asked her about stone getting hemmed up in this

Noice choice user

wut
so soon?
don't play games with me now

bump

AWESOME

SHIKE`D!!!!!

Megs, if you come back can you please comment on if anything is being, or can be done about the absolute state of the msm? It’s way too coordinated in its attacks not to be directed by a single source, which, I’m assuming is deep state/swamp. Is there any criminality involved that can be addressed in that sector? Not talking about stomping on freedom of the Press or arresting journalists here.

So it's finally, actually, quite happening. Personally I'm mind blown by this development, right out of the blue like that on top of all the other happenings these past weeks.

It truly appears that all we've been wishing on stars for desperately, is actually going to happen. To say it feels like xmas as a kid is an utter understatement.

Megs..... we would have been lost in the darkness without you. Thank you.

Thanks matey. Gotta class the joint up a bit for the VIPs ya know.

Bumping for intrigue.

Does have that Christmas Eve vibe.

You did us proud brah.

I really don't know what to make of Roger Stone.

Wicked smart dude?

Or a grinder monkey?

Praps both.

this needs to sussed out further
possibly find some threads that lead up to CA's rotten core

I just asked about comey, lynch, dwschultz, soros. Okay so heres a follow up question. Do you think if manafort is indicted itll lead into the ukraine dealings and investigation into the NGOs there?

Crap. Let me try again.

THIS

is the old bread.

The ties were there a year ago and reported on. Manafort and Podestas.
newrepublic.com/minutes/136118/paul-manafort-terrible-day

Did megs leave?

All their base are belong to us

I believe she’s taking more feet shots for us. She should be right back.

Yes im aware. I mean as far as a way to begin a formal investigation into ukraine and ngos.

He needs to find a new tailor

Possibly. I posted the new thread link in the old one though.

Maybe she's like Gandalf and turns up when least expected.

Checked
Wouldn't there need to be a RICO charge at the end of the day to link the two?
We know family memebers work for both the political side and the media side.

You want obama and Soros dontchya!

Spread collar on a guy with a narrow face. Bad idea.

No homo. I used to like wearing suits when I wasn't a poorfag.

It's almost as if he is going PharmaBro before it happens

Hope she's still around. Maybe fixing that tile. With the VIP rom you made user, sure she'll be back soon

So what are all your feels about the happenings, brahs?

Cue the Bon Jovi. Blaze of Glory.

trump and all good anons will fix this shit.

begin of new aera.

victory ant truth!

No clue. Cautiously optimistic. It's impossible to know with all the vested interests and disinfo in the world today. Propaganda now being legal.

As Sherlock Holmes says, "I need data!" to do anything other than take educated guesses.

Got mitt uns

Hear hear!

Feels so good.

Energized because it is playing out how it has been foretold but at the same time praying that all important parties involved on our side stay safe as the storm comes in.

A good place to be desu. Then there's no let down. Being a realist is an admirable quality. I can be overly optimistic.

Ask and you shall receive
youtu.be/MfmYCM4CS8o

Yup, that sweet n scary feeling huh

Did Megs join us or go to sleep?

Great tune

Nah, better to be an optimist. Longer and happier life. Best of all is to be a happy warrior.

We all still have a fuck ton to do but it always helps knowing other anons are out there fighting for the same thing. The invisible army will be written in history books and that allows me to sleep at night.

Who does Mega even claim to be? Does she claim to work in the white house?

No she does not. There’s some solid theories. Someone said a reporter that talks to POTUS every day

Tuuuuuuuuuune

Think Noodles will go down? She should do, and not ala Bon Jovi either

She would never pin that down. She says that she works for herself as we all should or something like that.

Anyone seen Skippy lately. Hasn’t tweeted since the 16th. No new pieces in the WashPo. Latest article regarding Podesta is now pinning the lawyer as the one who hired Fusion GPS with no one knowing about it. They’re sacrificing the lawyer.

Right. Which is where the journalist theory comes in. She vehemently denies working in any branch etc. However, WH user.... that’s def an insider

Did y'all see the other MEGA user thread with 200+ comments?
Is that a shut show or did she go lay the smack down in there?

Some fucker pretending to be her. They’re talking about CP etc

The fake or legit one?

I have a working theory on that but don't want to spill the beans. I think WH user before the leftypol assault was a cup and ball game by two maybe three actual insiders.

Who is Skippy?

I think she's been assigned to be the cut-off valve so shit doesn't flow any higher up. I believe she knows it too. She's cracking under the pressure. See the video of her with the capitol police chief.

Fake one

Nice try shill
Sage

The fake af one

Right... no ifaik she didn't post there. I checked near the limit. Was fake n gay

Yup. Some anons tease her that she’s Ivanka lol. They say Stone is WH user. Or Jared lol

What? What did I say?

Funny thing is, neither of those three are on my list

She's certainly delivered of late. It's all very surreal.

Prolly the same fucktard that pretends to be Assange

Previous bread

Skippy is code for lurk more and shut the fuck up newfag

I could be wayyyy off. That’s who other Anons have said they are lol

I’m not new. FUCK YOU

She is always right on. Pisses ne off when anons say she is a LARP

Kek... the fake MA was obviously a larp but the Assange is a pretty good act. Plays the roll very well I thought. Usually on about this time, too. Is that you Jules?

Well they can think that

>trump and all good anons will fix this shit.
>begin of new aera.
>victory ant truth!

and all the time we will see more like THIS
youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs

skip to 10min.
Jewess county legislator fakes a panic attack and claims PTSD to get out of a ticket

election time soon :):):):)=

offically SHRIKED!!!!

People are falling for that shit? It's not even a 0.5/10 LARP in that thread.

No sign

Idk. I never get an answer when I ask him to marry me bwahaha

You have to back newfag

You MUST be if you don't recognise Skippy user.

Solid question. Whispers that he was arrested? Last I had actually seen was the Twitter post, then someone said it was a body double so who the fuck knows.

*role

Julian Assange here
AMA

It’s hilarious. She has major “tells”. I talk to her a lot. It’s easy to tell the difference

Circumcised or uncircumcised?

I’m not new. Going strong since 2013 bruh

Fuck, is that you?! I'd so you're more fun than he is

‘‘Tis I.

what is this larp and can OP at least post something remotely educated-sounding and slightly believable so i can role play without feeling like a moron?

Did she go night night?

uncut

Lame.... bad taste lol. Cheese!!!

Pretty sure

I believe that too. Check the visage stress on that.