What does Sup Forums think of african americans as a civilization?

What does Sup Forums think of african americans as a civilization?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypZu1057jzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Jungle Beats"

By statistics alone half these niggers are dead or in jail

>had the opportunity to become upstanding educated citizens with Lincoln and MLK's help
>make ooga booga music and go back to African tribal habits

god niggers are dumb, they're just like women

also because of this song (seriously)

Like all inferior races, niggers need to be enslaved by white people (preferably ultra high IQ city people), otherwise they become degenerate and useless and even dangerous.

And they are, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ypZu1057jzs

I prefer Chief Keef's music videos

Little background? I'd google but fuck don't care that much about these niggers

This is almost like ISIS propaganda

I don't think of African Americans as a civilization. What are you even talking about?

Look out Nigger the Klans gettin bigger.

Latinos are worse than African Americans in every single way.

1.They're all lazy and unemployed
2. They're all criminals and want welfare
3. They take all of our jobs
4. None speak English (I've never met 1 single Latino that spoke English)
5. They're responsible for the most rape in the country
6. They don't assimilate

If we want to fix the nation, the state needs to cease all the assets of Latinos and give them to struggling African Americans. This will pay them back for slavery. I will be a form of reparations while at the same time fixing their under performance,

Europeans are responsible for slavery, whites should pay reparations

that video is what happens when you don't give them something useful to do, like pick cotton

And the other half is wanted by the law, judging by their appearance.

I beg your pardon?

take allour jobs and lazy and unemployed. I would greentext but youre an idiot so.

basically, the nigger in the middle raps about shooting another nigger in the video and is hanging out with gangbangers while on probation, gets nabbed by cops later.

basically, niggers don't really think ahead when they do shit.

fuck off Pablo

meant to quote this reply for (you)

He rappedq about killing people, the cops looked into and found he was talking the truth and he got arrested.

says the retarded cleetus.

how does this shit get so many views

>civilization

This song led to the indictment of the main rapper and several other goons in the background as well as the dismemberment of the entire "GS9" gang. They literally played themselves by releasing this. They had cases against them for murder and drug dealing and the cops just needed a bit more to press charges and this song gave them that.
I enjoy getting into Instagram fights and this was one of them. After Bobby Shmurda got arrested my feed blew up with "FREE Bobby" shit etc. I just started calling them and their gangs a bunch of porch monkeys who deserve to get raped in jail.
There are 5-6 gangs in Florida alone who have threatened my life. I don't fucking care. Fuck niggers.

This is art imitating life, albeit dysfunctional

I don't think they're civilized at all!

we don't owe you shit. Honestly you being here and away from your kinfolks mudhuts is more than enough.

i KNOW that niggers arent human

Niggers civilized? You must be new here.

The same way this garbage becomes famous

I figured.

I ended up briefly searching these dumb fucks. Confirmed my suspicions niggers are stupid.

Why don't we hold their enablers accountable?
>Sony music group
Who still makes money off their music (YouTube)

Thomas Sowell says they have adopted a warped, bastardized version of redneck culture. I agree, I live close to rednecks, some of them are similarly stupid.

is good song

An injustice was made, not paying reparations to the African-American descendants of slaves has negative consequences on Whites also

Damn. Hope you turn those nigger accounts over to the authorities. Remember, statistics are on your side

Niggers=crime, not civilization.

As if I need to. Statistically speaking at least 1 in 10 of the nogs I argued with are dead and at least 2 or 3 out of 10 are in jail.

Fuck outta here and get a job like every other normal white person. Lazy victim shithead.

We paid for 50 years. Now you leave. Go back to Africa or swing from a local tree.

Thus the joke still is funny...

What do you call a nigger on a bicycle? Thief!

I think you mean white trash. Rednecks just listen to country music, drink beer and mow their lawn all the fucking time. Niggers can't even mow their grass.

>Civilization
Kkkek

thats a good song wtf

That's a banger senpai idk what ur on op, you must be gay or something

Underrated

move out of florida thats a hellhole anyway

>civilization

jus need mo money mo programs and they will be fine

>african americans
>civilization
choose one

they were already being investigated, and the music video nor it's lyrics were not used in evidence

also I really like the song

"broad daylight and we gun let them thangs bark!"