How did we let this happen ? I've traveled so much in the United States and Europe...

How did we let this happen ? I've traveled so much in the United States and Europe, and everywhere I go its the same degeneracy. All I see in big cities in Europe is Arab men with our white women and the men are either alone or with a brown girl as that's all they can come by, it's the same thing in the U.S. Only with blacks and Hispanics, how did we as a people decide to throw away everything our ancestors fought and died for, so much death and progress and suffering only to begin to lose it all to some third world shit skins. I left my home Germany because I was so fucking angry with the Arabs swarming my town and no one is brave enough to do anything except Bavaria, but they're far away from secession. Want to stay in U.S. But this country will be Brazil 2.0 in a while, so what do we do ? Do we all move to Poland and Russia ? Can we start our own country ?

>Hispanics

Not a race dumbass

Say mestizo or mexican if you mean browns

Fuck off, you know what I mean

When Britain, France, Germany were all ethnostates we mass slaughtered each other twice in under half a century.

We deserve this. We deserve the humiliation. It is our punishment for the Hell our ancestors unleashed against their fellow men.

Mass, mechanised, industrial scale slaughter.

>Can we start our own country ?
This is starting to seem like the most realistic option. It may not be glamorous, but it's much better than the alternatives. If we all concentrate close together in a large enough area, with sufficient natural resources, and as few minorities as possible, then we might be able to gradually and peacefully form a white ethnostate. The borders and history might be entirely new, but it will be a white ethnostate where we can have good long term chances of not going extinct.

Can I be the Kaiser ?

>best option

Where would you start it you moron

You let the Jews in and take control after WW2. All your grandfathers fought for so their kids (the boomers, your parents) to be useless filth controlled by Jewish tricks.

Wyoming, Montana, Steal Canadian land, anywhere without people really so long as you can get people and supplies there.

No I fucking don't

A brown is brown due to their INDIO GENES you stupid nigger

Hey nigger, don't call me nigger.

You are a nigger because you're too stupid to even search up the word hispanic you dumb nigger

I've never had to because I'm from Europe where we don't have those. Now stop being a negative Nancy or get off my thread u stinki.

Or you die or everyone else die, but if you die then the whole world will turn into a lawless shithole which will allow human experimentation and an eventually recover of the white race. It's a win-win situation really, no matter what, you will prevail like always. It's not like shitskins have real nuclear capacity or space ships, there is always a chance and hope.

Yes, good goy. It was your ancestors that orchestrated those wars

I hope so, also don't post that image or anything like it in here again.

The only thing stopping us from slaughtering each other now is nuclear weapons, you massive faggot.

Fuck off.

I'm going to bed now, good night friends.

>The only thing stopping us from slaughtering each other now is nuclear weapons,
Hence all the degeneracy you see around us. War is nature's hygiene.

They were battles between two worldviews, one of which triumphed and led to today. The other one offered an explicit repudiation of the leftism and materialism, 1789, and a solid grounding in more ancient European traditions. Fuck your moral equivalence.

>Do we all move to Poland and Russia ?
no, dont come, wer full. enjoy you muslim allies who fought for 3rd reich and die.

KYS meme flag taking everything literal