This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity

This is for all the white people here that find it difficult to believe in Christianity.

I too was an atheist at one point. Would spend hours watching Dawkins and Hitchens destroy people in debates and I felt like logic and reason was on my side.

I mean the bible is ridiculous right? Just a bunch if Jewish nonsense to keep the goy in line. A fairy tale for children right? I had read the bible and found it ludicrous.

I then stumbled upon something that changed my perspective forever, and when I read the bible again my eyes were opened in a way that no redpill could ever open them.

I implore you to read this anons:

archive.org/details/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid

If you have struggled to believe, if you have struggled with understanding, if you have doubt... Read.

I love you all brothers. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=24jmPeN9jbo
psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qDoixzkbxZE
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=h119
youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44
youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=fHPU96OKh-c&t=4372s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pol's next project should be answering the question of whether or not white peoples are the chosen and beloved race of God.

It's an coconut razors type situation. If we answer this question we win.

We will either name Christianity as apart of the Aryan religious tradition or as something that is foreign, but we need to ask this question. It's time.

We can deal a huge blow to (((them)))

Bump

Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

>start reading this
>Adam in hebrew is Awdawm which means "White Man"

No verification for this anywhere. Take your kikery elsewhere. Christianity must be abandoned if the white race is to wake up.

Christians literally believe the world is 6000 years old and evolution is a lie

And what's funny is, you can't debate them. Because it's all based on belief.
There is no rational thought process to confront. Evidence doesn't matter, logic doesn't matter, their feels matter.

Most of them were indoctrinated into it as children. If they were born in India they'd be Hindus, if they were born in China they'd be Buddhists.

And the more radical ones are psychotic as fuck. I don't know if you've ever actually talked to a hardcore Christian, but they usually have something very wrong going on in their lives. Their wife divorced them, they lost their job, they're old as fuck and about to die, they have cancer....etc. Broken people clinging to some mystical hope. If you hear them talk about religion, it's fucking psychotic, you almost want to escape the room before they snap. They give off this incredible aura of danger and insanity

read bible's younger brother too

I wonder who could be behind this post?

that is literally answered in the OP's recommended reading if you cared to actually learn something.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

I'm willing to bet that's a lie. What's the professors name?

>Says the totally unbiased atheist

>can't back up his claim

Lol

Ok mate, you're right, it's all a lie. But if something like that happened, wouldn't it make you think?

I'm not kidding, if you've ever talked to a crazy religious person you feel very unsafe. There is no rational thought behind that glazed stare. There is no convincing them, there is almost no soul inside them (very ironic). All that matters is that book clutched to their chest

I'm so tired of fucking christians trying to hijack far-right movements. Yeah, I'm a jewish shill right?

We don't need to marry religion to nationalism; that's what got us in the mess we're in today in the first place.

l) The Proof from Motion. We observe motion all around us. Whatever is in motion now was at rest until moved by something else, and that by something else, and so on. But if there were an infinite series of movers, all waiting to be moved by something else, then actual motion could never have got started, and there would be no motion now. But there is motion now. So there must be a First Mover which is itself unmoved. This First Mover we call God.

2) The Proof from Efficient Cause. Everything in the world has its efficient cause--its maker--and that maker has its maker, and so on. The coffee table was made by the carpenter, the carpenter by his or her parents, and on and on. But if there were just an infinite series of such makers, the series could never have got started, and therefore be nothing now. But there is something everything there is! So there must have been a First Maker, that was not itself made, and that First Maker we call God.

3) The Proof from Necessary vs. Possible Being. Possible, or contingent, beings are those, such as cars and trees and you and I, whose existence is not necessary. For all such beings there is a time before they come to be when they are not yet, and a time after they cease to be when they are no more. If everything were merely possible, there would have been a time, long ago, when nothing had yet come to be. Nothing comes from nothing, so in that case there would be nothing now! But there is something now-the world and everything in it-so there must be at least one necessary being. This Necessary Being we call God.

4) The Proof from Degrees of Perfection. We all evaluate things and people in terms of their being more or less perfectly true, good, noble and so on. We have certain standards of how things and people should be. But we would have no such standards unless there were some being that is perfect in every way, something that is the truest, noblest, and best. That Most Perfect Being we call God.

5) The Proof from Design. As we look at the world around us, and ourselves, we see ample evidence of design--the bird's wing, designed for the purpose of flight; the human ear, designed for the purpose of hearing; the natural environment, designed to support life; and on and on. If there is design, there must be a designer. That Designer we call God

>my only argument is a LARP
The absolute state of atheism. Btw you have to be 18 for this site.

Try and stop us faggot. Whine more or whatever.

We see the law of the moral universe written on our hearts, given to us by the creator.

We act on this law and gift.

is that a response?

You're offering up all these emotional platitudes and feelings-based arguments in support of your illogical religious belief. And yet when I offer my experiences, they are brushed off as unimportant.

I feel like I'm meeting that glazed stare again

>

You are 100% wrong. The fact that we lost Catholicism in the reformation paved the road for Jews to take over everything. The Catholic Church kept them at bay for 1600+ years.

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Catholic Fight Against Jews (Goto 12m33s)
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s

I don't usually accuse people of being Jews, but fuck me, you're acting super jewy

>the Jew accuses you of emotional manipulation even as he lies to you.

You're disgusting.

This is for Christians and skeptics alike.

One of the best defenses of Christianity yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=24jmPeN9jbo

The Catholic Church was literally the Hollywood of its time, a hypocritical hive of degeneracy. Sure it resisted kikes and sandniggers, but it still destroyed a lot of European culture.

Stop acting like Abrahamic bullshit is the answer.

Fuck your experiences user.

This is pol
>kicks you into abyss

We don't care about individual experiences.

We care about patterns and Christianity is apart of the European pattern of success and spirituality.

So in your mind. What unifying force would have been better ?
What exactly, specifically did they destroy ?

Catholicism conserved European culture. You need to sit down and shut all the way up, boy.

what I know, is that there is a great deal of sickness within these religious movements.

The people are not rational. A lot of them are crazy. They reject things which are true and embrace things that are lies, without any thought or debate. There is abuse and indoctrination of children (circumcision, pedophilia), and even a lot of profiteering. Just look at the faces of some of these TV preachers, they are slippery and slimy as hell. Making grandiose pronouncements and doomsday prophecies from he pulpit in a $60 million megachurch.

I've been blessed enough to have experienced Christianity, and don't have to rely on faith for certain aspects. If I were to deny that there's a higher being (who is at least greater than time), I would have to hand over my intelligence.

psy.miami.edu/faculty/mmccullough/Papers/Relig_self_control_bulletin.pdf

Oh, the flag explains it, you're a fucking memefag.

>on Sup Forums extolling the virtues of Catholicism while simultaneously being ignorant of its history

As for what unifying force would have been better, we'll never know, because Catholics destroyed a lot of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDoixzkbxZE

hallelujah!

psycho detected

stay away from sharp objects and small children

Yeah, I guess that's why most of the cultures Catholics got their hands on survived to this day, right?

This. The Catholic Church had massive corruption from time to time but even as a non-Catholic, I'm still appreciative of the Catholic faith for all that it has done.

You guys just really need to do something about the massive pedophilia.

>>start reading this
>>Adam in hebrew is Awdawm which means "White Man"
>
>No verification for this anywhere. Take your kikery elsewhere. Christianity must be abandoned if the white race is to wake up.

אָדַם Strong's Definitions
ʼâdam, aw-dam'; to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:—be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=h119

So you don't have an answer and are talking out of both sides of your mouth.
So please, teach me this history of the Catholic Church that you supposedly know about that I don't.

It's hogwash. You know nothing.

And it works to turn people away from the supernatural, and turn millions of others into docile followers, but if you think you "see" or "understand" anything of any real significance, any absolute truths about the universe using your senses, you're being arrogant or naive.

Christianity can't compete with the new space alien mythology. Also, God sexually assaulted Mary. She felt powerless and had to let him impregnate her with Jesus. Typical God abusing his power to get chicks.

(you)

The Catholics Church doesn't have a pedophile problem, it has a sodomite problem. The kike media won't tell you that of course.

The Church has been taken over by freemason and jewish influence. It's down but it's not out.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5w9RvyvI44

Alot of Catholics are revolting against Vatican 2 and the novus ordo. That's where the pedophilia and heretical teachings came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4gieXJu2IQ

This video show immediatly how ridiculous it has become.

Catholics aren't Christian

>Catholics aren't Christian
Yeah right.. Proof ?

Who created the concept of paganism? Did you know the word "heathen" meant "not of Jews or gentiles"? What about all the rural Eurpoean peoples who were forced to convert, who instead of having their spoken-down culture preserved in text, had it erased?

Kill yourself you larping faggot.

You were never an atheist. You were just another poser looking for a group to confide in. I doubt you're even really a Christian at heart. It's just easier to live in a bubble of assurance rather than face the unknown.

man, sometimes you really fuckin twist your shit up, Sup Forums. The confirmation bias is insane.

How can you sit here and talk all this shit about white genocide and the zionist conspiracy, and then say Christianity is somehow the white religion? It's by Jews, about a Jew, who was born in Israel, and sure as fuck wasn't white. But I guess it's okay because he was the least Jewish of all the Jews and got Jew-BTFO'd for 30 pieces of silver, so that's what it takes to be the official religion of the white man? Get fucked over and sold out by Jews? Well shit, when you put it that way, it almost makes sense.

Then you get into all this radical bullshit literal-bible theory with flat Earth and the planet only being 6 thousand years old or some shit, and all this unreasonable Noah's Ark crap that just flies in the face of modern science, and yet you still want modern science to step in and provide nukes, aircraft, and all the industrial tech we'll need to remain world leaders. How are flat earthers gonna fight off the globalist takeover of the West, by pushing them off the edge of the map? You don't get to be the top culture in the world by burning scientists as witches.

Then at last, we come to "our guy" President Trump, who whether you agree with his policies or not, or think he's a cuck or not, has inarguably broken every Commandment in the book short of murder and is deep in the pocket of the Wall Street Jew.

But that's all okay as long as you can still jack off to a picture of White Jesus, right?

Why don't you get your values and moral compass from your own rational thought and work ethic instead of a fan fiction about a snuffed carpenter?

>Not an atheist.
>Actually a baptized Catholic.

from /leftypol/

I was once an atheist and now I'm adhering to Judaism :^)

None of that is actually "proof" at all though. Proof is evidence that has been tested and verified. Do you not know about basic testing methods that most learn in primary school?

Here's what you Christians don't understand; any non-bloodbound organization that you create, the jew will destroy it.

Catholicism, Hollywood, The U.S. Government.

It's not a matter of "getting soft" on kikes, it's a matter of not giving them an opportunity in the first place. Religion sets the bar too low for who should be allowed to play ball. This is why all western religions became extensions of zionism.

BS- Justin Martyr, one of the most important of the Church Fathers was a pagan and a gentile.

"Justin Martyr was born at Flavia Neapolis (today Nablus) in Samaria into a pagan family, and defined himself as a Gentile"

You can blame Rome and overzealous priests for forced conversions. It has always been the rule of the church that conversion NOT be forced.

"It is absolutely necessary that conversion should come about by free choice, since no man can believe unless he be willing. . . . That faith without which it is impossible to please God must be the perfectly free homage of intellect and will." Pope Pius XII

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
For We make the law that no Christian compel them, unwilling or refusing, by violence to come to baptism. But, if any one of them should spontaneously, and for the sake of the faith, fly to the Christians, once his choice has become evident, let him be made a Christian without any calumny. Indeed, he is not considered to possess the true faith of Christianity who is not recognized to have come to Christian baptism, not spontaneously, but unwillingly.

Pope Alexander III (1159-1181)

Christian isn't exactly what kikes want, but it is preferable to nationalism.
Christianity is cucked.
Turn the other cheek.
Don't make money cause camel eye of needle bla bla.
Forgive them father they know not what they do.
7 times 7
You get the gist.

It's cause christians don't fucking stand up for themselves that we are in this mess in the first place.

Lol shill

I know they don't consider themselves Christians. They only see themselves as Catholics and that Christians are wrong in their beliefs. This is what my mom believes.

>my mom
hahahhahahah

What's funny about that?

I could blame them, but that doesn't get to the root of the problem; the worst parts of human nature aided and abetted by fundamentalist-bred piety.

You claim that Catholicism preserved European culture; can you name these cultures?

>don't consider themselves Christians

The word you're looking for is protestants.
Both Catholics and Protestants are strains of Christianity.

Does your Mom also believe that Israel is chosen by God and it's your duty as heret... I mean Christians to protect and support them?

That's because every other sect of Christianity came about as a result of a deviation from the Catholic church over the belief of a core principle, or falling out due to corruption in the church.

That's why Martin Luther left, and how Lutheranism came about.

Catholicism is Christ Cola Classic and Christianity are the assorted low calorie or vanilla or lime versions. Doesn't make em wrong, it's just a change of flavor.

I agree with you. I don't understand it myself, but Catholics that I know see Christians as a separate group.
She's Catholic, so she believes whatever they believe in.

Sorry your mom doesn't make magisterium

Catholics define “Christian” as any person who is baptized and who has faith in Jesus Christ. Insofar as this goes, most Christians from every denomination would agree. This definition of “Christian” is a baseline. It’s the foundation.

Why do Baptists, Pentecostals, United, Methodist, or even nondenominational communities use those words and not simply say Christian?

>So where did our universe come from?
>Well user there was something called the big bang.
>But what was before the big bang?
>Well user most theories point to our universe being part of a larger multiverse made up of many universes.
>But who created the multiverse?
>Well user it's always been there in one stage or another.
>But how can something exist if it wasn't created?
>Ok user, who created God then?
>No one, God is eternal and always existed.

You fucking morons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization

>Catholics define “Christian” as any person who is baptized and who has faith in Jesus Christ.
Maybe it has to do with Mexican Catholic beliefs which have traditions that are not true to the church.

Christians aren't white.

I'd like to add that you could probably make the argument that time didn't always exist and thus causal relationships aren't always required.
They say it about god, it's just as possible for one of these other universes or whatever the multiverse might be contained in.

what is not
you cant argue with my mom told me
what kind of human in currentyear stops his knowledge at mymom and has the courage to parade it around

>b-b-but its j-just a m-metaphor!

Please fuck off already with your dead jew on a stick religion of self-hate and guilt.

>Catholics define.....
let me stop you right there

catholics rape children

Those are the refugees Europe needs to be saving if it were saving refugees.
Why is no one standing up for the Christian refugees that are relentlessly persecuted by their Muslim neighbours?

>I have no understanding of context: the post

It's just a specific example I have. Maybe all Catholics don't separate themselves from Christians, but she was taught to believe Christians are a separate group. Again this might have to do with Mexican Catholicism which has some of its own beliefs. This makes sense why.

I followed your link.

>started as a jewish sect
>established a welfare state
>its champions went around conquering people and then dictating their laws and beliefs

You just btfo yourself.

>Christians literally believe the world is 6000 years old
Some Christians do, some don't. The Bible allows for both possibilities (for those interested, see the etymology of day = yom in Genesis). Nice blanket statement *tip*

>evolution is a lie
Believe in micro-evolution, but not macro-evolution (i.e. species changes over time). There is not enough concrete proof for it, such as inter-species evolving humans. It's still very much a theory at this point.

>but m-muh big bang
I'm anticipating that this question will be brought up by someone. The Big Bang Theory was first developed by a Christian, and is not deemed an impossibility by Genesis.

>Dawkins
Still runs and hides and refuses to debate Dr.Kent Hovind.
Because Hovind slaughters everyone he debates.

>Imperial method is only means of proof.
>Ignores rationale or logic.
Science is limited, it can only explain natural cases. It cannot explain the supernatural or that existing outside of our universe. Science should not be used as the primary means of proving God, it is simply put, incapable.

God Exists and he loves you

Not everything needs a cause to happen or exist anyway. William Craig, who most consider the most prominent christian apologist starts all of his premises with "Whatever begins to exist has a cause of its existence" which anyone who has taken basic physics or chemistry knows is not true. Things like particle decay don't have a cause, they just happen and exist.

Thomas Aquinas also has an argument on this point...

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>things like particle decay don't have a cause, they just happen and exist.
That's ridiculous. Just because we don't no what causes the decay doesn't mean there isn't a yet unknown catalyst.

Also where did the particle come from, before it existed? Something made it exist right ?

I have no evidence that you statement is true thus it is dismissed.

Oh back when I was a Christian I loved Kent.
But naw, Kent is a good debater and that's it.
By a good debater, I mean he can make the audience laugh.
He is wrong about millions of things he sais.
He also cleverly avoids answering questions the other side poses to him that he doesn't have answers for.

Which statement?

By that logic particle decay is omnipotent

>They give off this incredible aura of danger and insanity
Haven't noticed that. Are you easily frightened?

lol, that is actually a clever retort.
Well done Templar.

He's saying if this statement:
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" is a snake that eats its own tail if you apply it's logic to itself.

>Most of them were indoctrinated into it as children
We're all indoctrinated as children.

Catholicism jibes well with science but ole Francis has a fetish for kissing feet of color.

Blow your fucking mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHPU96OKh-c&t=4372s

limiting christianity to just the white race helps (((them)))

Islam is the only way.

>Religion is the opium of the masses.
Opiates are the opium of the masses now. Not the best trade-off actually.

There is no cause for particle decay. It just "is". And where do particles come from? They've always existed in one form or another (matter/energy). Isn't that what you say about your God?