Purity spiral, much? Aryanism will kill European nationalism

>be me
>Italian, can trace family nobility back 900 years (99.9% European, Light brown hair, brown eyes (recessive blue)
>Pale skin
>6ft tall
>130+IQ, high honours student
>Bodybuilding for 2 years, martial arts for 1 year
>Speaks 4 languages: English, Italian, Portuguese, and French
>Learning Latin, Greek, Japanese, and Anglo-Saxon
>Codes in 3 programming languages
>Obtaining theoretical physics PhD, from top university in my country
>Works 2-4 part time jobs at the same time
>Been Alt-Right since 2013, red-pilled dozens of normies

>my fiance
>British (100% European)
>Dark blond hair, blue eyes
>Pale skin
>5'6"ft tall
>120+IQ, honours student
>Speaks 3 languages: English, French, and Dutch
>Alt-right since forever, wants to be a traditional mother

We both have no debt. We plan on moving to China to deposit sperm and eggs with the Chinese firm BGI, since we plan on using our dual income and inheritances to breed 10 embryonically selected children (for highest intelligence, longevity, etc...). Canada and the UK have banned cosmetic embryonic selection, so we shall get it over there. Plan on buying small farm, in a 90+% white country.

But DESPITE all we're doing ourselves to save the white race, the west, and to redpill others, I am constantly shat on by the more extreme members of my movement. Apparently Italians are not truly white.

Ignoring the fact that Italians have/were:
>the highest average IQ in Europe at 102, and Northern Italians have a much higher IQ at around 105+, rivaling East Asians
>the 4th best country (in Europe, and the world) for historical scientific advancement
>the seat of Rome, the Renaissance, and Middle Ages
>spent centuries fighting off Muslims (alongside other Latin-Baltic Europeans), while modern, liberalized Nordics import them by the millions
>strong family values
>cradle of philosophy, mathematics, theology, culture
>the average Italian has been found to have ~1% African admixture, and ~2% in the south

Other urls found in this thread:

nickbostrom.com/papers/embryo.pdf
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You’re not Aryan.

Don't need to be. I'm doing more to save whites, and Aryans than your average Aryan.

>Be Italian
>not Canadian (Norhtern European English, Scottish, Frank, Irish, German, Scandinavian) ethnicity
>complain
southern European have no business in the rest of Europe and CANZUK. You have PIGS, USA and Southern America

That being said, I will personally kill any of my relatives for ever dating anyone who is even 1/16 Southern European, and then I’ll kill the whole extended family of said Southern European to set a precedent so loud, that Chechens would make legends of it’s brutality

Fuck Chechens desu.

Congrats. Your (((masters))) will be very pleased.

OP is actually Jewish.

you should go back to italy and she should go back to england

Completely agree. Pan white nationalism is the way to go. Europe needs to become brothers once again to fight off the non white hordes.

T. 6'1 black hair blue eyes anglo saxon

Pretty sure this is a larp, you know, you being a leaf and all. If not though is the China thing real? I would love to spend my money to breed some genetically superior children.

agreed, I merely will reinstall Germanic virtue loud and clear so other Whites would follow, if a sad day like that ever happens
She should go back to Italy too, since she’s not English anymore
Back to PIGS, IMMIGRANT. Your kind in Rome BROUGHT THE JEWS to Europe in the first place.

mudblood

pic related - Italian ancestry

True Aryan detected.

>We plan on moving to China
OP is a leaf

It's just bantz. Only a few people actually believe it

Beg to differ, mate.

Fuck off.

Noble European Brother, I swear I shall treat your Sister with the honour she deserves.

We should go back to England or Ireland than too according to that logic, fucking retard

*then

If Italians aren't white then whites are not the master race. Italians wuz kangz n sheit

>brown eyes

Nice try kiddo

hey look, its the Slav pretending to be germanic LOL

Why are their so many LARPers and left wing faggots on tonight. No one cares about your false sense of pride whop. Everyone knows Italians are probably the most mongrolized group of people on the planet. You guys were good 2000 years ago since then you’ve lost a lot of your shine

Jewish fuck.

>Aryanism will kill European nationalism

""""Aryanism"""" is a meme for retards. It will not kill anything

In Europe there is not a single Aryanist party that is noteworthy, whereas there is a lot of nationalist parties, some of them are in power, other very popular.

Most prominent Arysnist I can think of is Varg - an autist LARPer ex-con living on welfare in France and recording his musings in a car.

Nationalism is big in Europe, especially my part, and getting bigger. Aryanism is a snownigger WEWUZ delusion.

I don't care if Italians are "really white". You are European. And you are Italian. We all know what that means. You have centuries of identity. A native culture on that peninsula (which is in Europe) with heritage so massive one can spent a lifetime researching it.
Why do you care if some autist thinks you're huwhite? Some will say you are, others that you aren't and then they will change their mind a couple of times. Your italian heritage and its place in Europe will not change from that.

Chinese genetic profiling company BGI offers a service where they harvest eggs and sperm from you and your partner.

They then produce a variety of combinations, and let the zygotes grow for a while. They then take a DNA sample for each, and freeze them again.

That DNA sample is scanned for diseases, but is also being used to select for things like the FOXO gene for improved aging and longevity. Or a variety of genetic factors contributing to IQ.

Over one generation, with 12 embryo samples, you can expect to gain around one standard deviation of intelligence (with diminishing returns after a while, assuming logistic growth with an upper limit on human IQ).

nickbostrom.com/papers/embryo.pdf

The cost per child is expected to be a few thousand. She comes from money, and her parents plan to live with us to help raise them (I have even invited her sister and her English husband to do the same).

This is not a larp. I demand 10 genetically engineered sons, by the name of Zeus.

One drop rule. You and your race traitor bitch need to walk into a furnace

I can, and will, genetically select which embryos we breed.

I plan on removing that

>natsoc
>ever saying something like that
No Jose, you are the LARPer

CANZUK was built and founded by the Anglo-Celtic-Germanic races. You are the only natives of the region. The rest, abbos and part-abbos included, are just visiting
They have no place outside of Italy and most European nationalists fucking agree on that. Especially those in V4 and Germanic Europe. Them being ethnonationalists after all helps
Some NS ideologists like Alfred Rosenberg demanded full Germanic racial purity. He considered Leonardo Conti to be a Mediterranean mulatto. Many used exactly the same words about Napoleon

I'm sure you and I don't really need it, and could probably breed healthy children the natural way. BUT it's always nice to give the next generation that tiny edge...

I would love if my sons had my work ethic and an average IQ of 145, and made me look like a lazy brainlet.

Embryonic selection is your best, cheapest option. Short of CRISPR, which will take a while to get to commercial uses, and currently has its changes rejected by defense-mechanisms the human embryo.

Best of luck. Remember, have a minimum of three kids, Brother. Build a legacy.

Sand Niggers in most cases, just a mere impure

* defense-mechanisms in the human embryo

"aryans" fap on the romans
even natsoc is italian
they have no culture no art
of the greatest geniuses and shapers of western civ the majority is brown hair brown eyed
this blondies...

Thank you, noble Polish Brother. I appreciate you.

South Europeans created civilization, we are the master race
t. Cypriot

Stron words for a literal mongol rapebaby with a touch of siberian native and caucasus highlander.

Nobody is anti-italian in Visegrad. The OP was concerned with italians being white. I said its irrelevant, they're Italian and that's all that matters. Everyone here knows what "Italian" means and nobody cares if they're "Aryan".

When OPs ancestors were building the Roman Empire yours were herding sheep in the Great Steppe.

(No hard feelings Sergei, I kinda like Asians, just pointing out facts)

Most of the people who say Italians aren't white are D&Cing shills.
>inb4

From /leftypol/

Sir, I wouldn't date someone who shares DNA with an ape like you.

"That being said," praise be to the true sons of Mother Rossiya.

For starters OP text is old pasta. So there is no OP situation, just a phenomena of PIGSlet infiltration to our society worth discussing.
>nobody is anti-Italian in Visegrad
Correct, ethnonationalists there don’t want any Southern Europeans altogether.
>Roman Empire
Brought the Jews to Europe and made them mixed race mongrels. While Russians were exploring the stars, Italians were fishing the niggers out of the water.
>mongols
Of course it’s THE POLE to say that. mongols are literal cucks that lost their ethnic elite and got cucked out. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Given that historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even modern Russia and Germany are pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

>It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars

kek this one is new. That's whi I still come to this board.

That’s true though. Poland had inferiority complex because Holy Germanic Empire and Muscovy Rus both considered it to be Judeo-Asiatic shithole, although your WewuzSarmatian elite even bragged about it. So, the Polish new nationalist class wanted some myth to justify spread of propaganda and anti-Russian sentiment in Europe

well if they carry R1a-Z293 it means they have a more recent common ancestor with slavs than west europeans.

Its just tricks and shit, Guido. Dont take it personal.

Ofcourse Italy is european. Its a fucking cradle of the motherfucking European civilization.

>

you're an Albanian, you should kill yourself

Refer to , Achmed

What bothers me is why do you have an Anglo wife and not an Italian wife? Your children will be mutts forever.

>Pan white nationalism

Pan white Nationalism is a complete joke. Only similar people should associate, to the extent of their similarity.

>huurr we are "white" but the Poles arent.

I'd watch that logic Sergei we're actually very close as pic related shows. I posted that "hurr Russans r mongolz" rant to bait you to sperg out and I got what I wanted.

It was enough for me to annoy you and you started spamming "facts" about how we are "racially impure" even though we are actually closely related to all our neighbours and barely distinguishable from them on both phenotypical and genetic level ( amazingly!)

All this "aryanism" is WEWUZ tier crap made of cherrypicked anecdotes to justify a particular person's grudges against a particular ethnicity. I like you - you are noble Slavo-nordic Rus. I don't like you - you are a tatar mongol lol.

The same with Italians - I like them: we wuz aryanz, remember the Lombards!
I dont like them: haha u r niggerz go back to Africa Mauro!

In reality Italians are largely native to the Apenine peninsula and their culture there dates back to the Bronze Age. It's irrelevant if someone thinks they're "Aryan" (indo-european? they are.) or ""White". They are Europeans.

That being said - Southern and Southern Eastern Europe both are a threat for racial hygiene of the rest of Europe. They have no place in our societies and there is no need to justify a basic ethnonationalism. Should there be Italians in Russia, Poland or Germany? No.

I know that feel, found out im like 1/16th italian.
The rest is german.
Feels bad man
>inb4 murrican mutt le 56%

There are other factors to consider when choosing a wife, rather than obsessive ethnic purity.

She simply is the highest quality female that I both love romantically, and can see a practical marriage with. I have yet to meet someone whose beliefs, values, interests, and kinks can match mine more than hers do. And even if I did meet someone who matches me more, I've already committed emotionally to her and our well-being.

You can raise ethnically PURE kids. You can raise genetically ENGINEERED kids. But the best way to ensure a prosperous next generation for Europe, is to raise kids with LOVE, in a caring traditional environment.

(I am also a bit of a British weeb, and adore their history and culture. I view the British Empire as the absolute zenith of European civilization. She is a bit of an Italian weeb, too.)

You must never in your heart, secretly hate what you are, or wish to be something else. You must love your people and give everything to them.

Lighten up, I love Italy. It's only southern Italians who are of dubious descent, desu. Even then, a lot of them are good.

A lot of those 'X isn't white' threads are likely 'divide and conquer' shills.

Grazie, signore caro

> t. snownigger trying hard to fit in amongst white people

lmao, you're not gonna make it

youre in a glass house slav

i'm quarter italian >inb4 muh heritage
yeah seriously these fucking faggots lose a lot of white power if they shun italians

Bless you, noble Dutch Brother. Your language is lovely, btw. Very fashionable, from what my wife has been able to describe to me.

you are not italian
you are a fucking leaf

>c'mon dude
>lets betray the mafia
>all we gotta do is say something cool!

Grazie, bella

My parents and I are from Italy; I dated 2 Russians, a Ukrainian and a Romanian in HS. How do you feel about that?

>we plan on using our dual income and inheritances to breed 10 embryonically selected children (for highest intelligence, longevity, etc...)

Damn, she must be excited by how sexy this is

Chang here. Fuck Chinese mainland. Get your babies and move to a comfy white country. China will devour your soul.

>implying that breeding genetic super-children is not sexy
You slut

There is a much cheaper way to make children, you know

do people even do funny bants on here anymore
that was one of the best things about this place and its pretty much gone

>that I both love romantically, and can see a practical marriage with.
>is to raise kids with LOVE

Romantic marriage is an ungodly myth. A man does his duty first and marries a woman with proper ancestry and social stature. Loving your wife and children is not a choice, it's the commandment of God. There are 140 million Italians in the world, so finding an Italian woman is certainly not difficult.

You are just a degenerate who mixes nations instead of races. I recommend you abandon this, or you, or your children will regret it one day I guarantee you that. Your duty is to your home country and your women, let the Anglos fend for themselves.

Mediterraneans are sub humans

You're assuming that a Chinese lab can choose a better sperm than the natural process can, which isn't an assumption that I would make

I said we're going there only to get the embryos made. After collecting enough of her ova, we're out of there. Probably moving to Ireland, Italy, Iceland, etc...

Breeding artificially selected white children to save the white race, only to stay in an Asian country would be fucking retarded, desu.

??? Dutch is a disgusting language.

>this snowniggers thinks to be enough to even lay a finger to a southern european
Lmao will be slaughter and fed to pigs the very moment you look bad at one of us. Maybe you could try this shit with North Italian cucks

Yes, but I want to give my children an advantage, and preferably remove my

Says the Turk, living on stolen land. Reconquista of Byzantium, when?

It is not. I love when she speaks it to me.

>kill european nationalism
No, you fucking idiot. It's a few fat neckbearded autists on Sup Forums. They have no effect on anything.

I appreciate your offer, but no thank you. My duty is to Europe. My duty is to my wife. My duty is to my children.

>same country
>same IQ
>almost same story
But I will go for the traditional insemination and instead of aiming at 90%+ white range I m going to wait next geopolitical assessment

>My duty is to Europe
Cringe. You have lost already. Great will be your failure when all you do is the opposite of what you did when you were successful.

>Japanese, and Anglo-Saxon
stopped reading subhuman

shitalians are subhumans

It's not that I will love them more or less based on intelligence.

If my child were mentally handicapped, I would show him just as much love.

I simply can recognize that if I can choose the embryo with traits like the highest intelligence, then that child has an advantage.

There are very few side effects. Selecting these embryos won't damage the fetus, not at the early stages. And in vitro fertilization has been shown to be safe.

Said the German nigger

Please go be a stickler about your autistic metaphysical minutia elsewhere.

I am a Greek

It hasn't been around long enough to show that it is safe, it'll probably take generations before we know for sure. Better to just take your girl dancing one night and let what happens happen, you know

To each their own; I get diamonds when my GF speaks Russian to me. I learned it when we first started dating because it means a lot to her, also I used it to win over her parents.

russians are subhuman mongrels
slavshit languages are retarded

you are a subhuman

I'd be more offended over the shitalian comment, but what the fuck is wrong with learning Old-English?

Got something against learning dead languages? Would you rather I learn to speak German next, seeing as your culture is about to become dead any time now?

butthurted terrone detected, I will beat the shit out of you any day of the week gennarino :^)

>what the fuck is wrong with learning Old-English?
kek
someone should punch you

Lol my girlfriend is from Moscow. Stay mad

Trust me, we dance plenty. Both horizontally and vertically.

But honestly, I urge you to look into the technology. It is very safe.

Dude, just because you lost your country and two wars don't call me names. Germany ruined Europe; and Greeks were boyfuckers who were culturally enriched by Big Roman Cock.