/2020/ Prediction General

Now that Manafort and Flynn are going to prison until they die, let's discuss what's going to happen in the events leading up to 2020.

>Flynn and Manafort get arrested
>Trump is now officially tainted
>Tax reform fails due to Republicans blocking everything he does now due to Russian connections
>Obamacare stays put
>Wall prototypes come down
>Democrats use "Lock him up!" as one of their slogans
>Warren is leading up to be nominee
>Dems take over House in 2018, but win most seats in Senate
>Warren mops floor with Trump in 2020 and Dems re-control Senate
>Universal HC gets passed
>Magazine limits and AR-style weapons are now banned and confiscated

This is the future after today's events. If you don't think so, you're completely delusional or underage.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/27/grand-jury-approves-first-charges-in-mueller-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweetie um no

Actually, what happens is Hillary Clinton dies, Trump gets assassinated, and Mike the Electrician is our 2020 president elect.

>Magazine limits and AR style weapons are now banned and confiscated

h..hHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA. It amazes me that people are this bad at troll attempts

Hey, I found a picture of your proposed future timeline!

YASSS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY

Finally OUR MADAME PRESSSIDENT will take her true place at the helm of the country

Lol you're silly honey

SLIDE
T
H
R
E
A
D

Prepare to be btfo nigger

>ignoring the nearly 2 and a half year old pattern that everyone that goes against Trump fails and faces repercussions

I'm pretty sure failure to detect patterns is a symptom of autism

thank fucking christ i finally got my all my ar parts.

Due to the intense amount of Mexican, Puerto Rican, and white hipster liberal refugees invading Texas, Texas for the first time in history goes democrat. Virtually all of the illegals that came from California find the cost of living too expensive, so all of the democrap voting libtards have left for cheaper housing. All that's left is redpilled white people who aren't poorfags, so in return California goes Republican for the first time since Regan was elected.

Y'all motha fuckas in a troll thread.

>Manafort and Flynn

LITERALLY WHO?

I vaguely remember Trump ditching a guy named Flynn ages ago. I know I'm just a faggot from Canada but I've been shitposting here for a while now and I don't know who they are.

If they had Kushner, then MAYBE they'd have some sort of leverage against Trump. As it stands, he is completely untouchable. Hell since the JFK shit's come out Trump's support base is stronger than ever.

If you honestly think anyone on Trump's team is going to abandon ship because some nobodies might have talked to Russian nobodies (and let's be real here, nobody is seeing the inside of a jail cell over this) you're hallucinating.

The worst map I have ever seen.

You think a Democrat controlled House/Senate won't do that? Delusional. That's something every single one of them agree on.

So indictment of his closest allies doesn't harm him? Gotcha. Good luck next year! Got my collage going already!

This

Why at this point would you be betting against Trump?

Texas is going democrat one day. Whether or not Cali stays blue is up in the air, but Texas is absolutely changing color, be it in 2020 or 2024, or even 2028. There are too many spics now.

California is going to be blue until the end of time...what are you smoking? Texas will go blue in 2024 100%

>So indictment of his closest allies doesn't harm him? Gotcha. Good luck next year! Got my collage going already!

Source, you desperate, LARPing faggot

nypost.com/2017/10/27/grand-jury-approves-first-charges-in-mueller-investigation/

yeah Bernie is literally the most popular politician in the USA

if he's healthy, he wins in a landslide in 2020. the DNC would have to be retarded not to let him run as a Dem

He won't run again, he will be too old. It's going to be Warren, Biden, or Booker. My money is on Warren.

Ok, that explicitly says they MAY indict Manafort, who Trump fired. I grant you that, you were right.

However, Trump has the power to fire Mueller and claim corruption and ignoring the new developments released on Uranium One. Things are going to get much more interesting. Its just the beginning.

>Uranium One
>Already debunked by major news outlets as a witch hunt against Hillary

My prediction:

Trump - 61%

Cory Booker (D) - 19%

Bernie Sanders (G) - 12%

Libertarian (L) - 7%

The Democrat Party is irreparably broken. Once Bernie bolts after not getting the DNC nod, it'll be finished as a Major Party

>Already debunked meme

Suddenly I realize you're a shill

I'm Norwegian, and even I can tell you're a complete fucking retard when it comes to American politics.

People will vote against Trump in waves. His polls are below 35% and will drop even more starting Monday. The Democrats are celebrating tonight after what Mueller just said.

>mfw when CTR realize its Podesta going to jail

Bernie is close to Keith Ellison and Jeff Merkley. Both of them are pretty strong. My personal preference is Barbara Lee - she 'checks a lot of boxes' but has a great voting record as well, against Iraq and whatnot.

However, I think Kamala Harris is being set up to run a-la Obama, and both sides coalesce around her with $15/hr (designed to be argued down to $12 in congress, dummies, that's the real art of the deal) and Universal Health Care as platform points. I doubt anything changes with campaign finance, unfortunately.

Most likely:

Pence - 30%
Kamala Harris 52%
Rand Paul (L) - 5%
Evan McMullin (?) - 3%
Trump - impeached, pardoned by Pence

best part of the election for sure will be Mark Zuckerberg trying to run and getting shit on by EVERYONE

>dubunked by major news outlets
No one can possibly be this retarded.

>syrian migrant dies in german blast
yeah those media outlets never distort the truth and lie

muh russia

Fucking checked
/thread

What like how last year "You are insane if you think Trump will win"

And then he did and you faggots all looked stupid. To think a year later you are still carrying on with this delusional behaviour.

>>Flynn and Manafort get arrested
With all of the revelations this week, if Manafort gets arrested, it'll be Hillary going down, not Trump. In case you shills haven't been paying attention, Manafort has been heavily involved with the Podesta group and Russia for years.