Be me

>be me
>have two brothers
>they're both gay
>have to endure their faggy flamboyance
>they spew their liberal bullshit
>brother doesn't care that other people are around when he's on Grindr looking at pics of half naked dudes and dicks
>he's a grown man that acts like a man child

Get me away from this degeneracy that I go through everyday!

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/tv/mandy-moore-says-her-family-is-extraordinarily-close/
youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leaf
just wait for sharia law

>Get me away from this degeneracy that I go through everyday!
>Goes to Sup Forums
Kek, you can let them rot or try to change them. Decide what's the best for your mental health.

I have a cousin who decided to be gay and got anal diseases within the first year. For some reason he thought I would loan him money to get surgery and medicine. Sorry OP, we just have to wait for the reset.

who is the artist?

were they both sexually abused as children?

>a lot of gays tend to have been in youth

Think of gays as the male equivalent of women OP, never trust either because they are ruled by their feral instincts, more so then the typical pleb

Both my younger brothers are more liberal than myself. But at least they are not gay. And I say this with sadness and respect to you... that really sucks to be you OP

If I ignore all of their bullshit, I think I'll be fine. And there's no way of changing them. I don't the fact that they're gay, I just hate how they partake in "gay culture". And they act like the biggest degenerates

do they fuck often?

Ok here's one for you user: I'm a straight acting bi guy. sometimes a man sucks on my willy but that's usually far away from prying eyes and gossip mongers. My brother is a straight hairdresser who dressed like a furry on weekends and has cheek and nose stretchers.

Which is worse?

what are nose stretchers???

>cheek and nose stretchers.
????

These guys are older than me. So I never had a "strong and proper" male role model while growing up

gauges for your nose

I suppose I can see where you are coming from.

Theycallhimcake
Well, then good luck. You at least can try to change them to at least stop being flamboyant, just give it a shot, talk to them, show your concern.

Looking at this thread I'm suddenly very thankful that my brother was born mentally retarded.

Oh, never mind. That shit is stupid anyway

>straight
>furry

Pick one

Put some lube on your asshole and present it to your bros as a gift. Apparently ypu are a gay family, so you can just let them cum in your ass as well.

give them AIDS and they'll be too poor to buy the drugs

checkmate fags

people.com/tv/mandy-moore-says-her-family-is-extraordinarily-close/

The star was 23 when her mother left her father for a woman; both of her brothers are gay. Says Moore of her “extraordinarily close” family: “Nobody is hiding who they are. There are no secrets in our lives. I love and support my mom and my brothers with my whole heart. And nothing makes me happier than seeing anybody live their authentic self, and to choose love. If anyone can find love, I support it, I salute you and I celebrate that.”

When it comes to intolerance, “I feel a certain amount of protectiveness,” says Moore, 33. “I definitely won’t stand for that. But I feel like we’re at a time in our culture when we’re able to have a much more open dialogue. I’m encouraged and excited that eventually we’re going to get to a point where none of this matters. Sexual preference or orientation just won’t factor in anymore. I think we’re inching closer to that.”

don't you just euthanize them?

gay, not incest. you dakka dakkas know nothing about the finer things in life

In this video a gay guy mentions that he can't make his cat gay. This suggests that gays believe that you can make people (and children) gay. So much for "being born gay."

youtu.be/VmfxIYF8zN4

truth.

you can make them gay. majority of fags were raped by somebody at an early age

lesbians are just attention whores

A fucking leaf

You let your country degenerate to this point, simmer in your syrup you subhuman suplicant

Trust me..they will not care

Your brother's gay dude

Jesus, dude. Tell them to stop being faggots, clean their rooms, and SORT THEMSELVES OOT

Frame them for robbing a bank.

>A sperm bank.

kek

I’m starting to be a lot more open about my naziism

Damn that must suck bro. Can't imagine losin my brother to degeneracy like that. Meanwhile my little bro is a skinhead biker with a gun licence

Have your brothers tried WINCEST? It's bound to happen. And they will justify it.

>try stand up

Sounds like a shitty sitcom OP

my last name has the word CUNT in it