Jewess county legislator fakes a panic attack and claims PTSD to get out of a ticket

youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs?t=609

Ulster County Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky fakes PTSD and does a whole shit ton of other histrionic garbage to try and get out of a ticket. It's a long video, but goddamn is it entertaining. She's up for election in two weeks. Somehow this isn't getting the level of attention it ought to be getting, so I'm posting it here.

Watch the damn video. You will be entertained,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttjpybGHFl8&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=_DQlzgPn7ok
hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/27/county-legislator-apologizes-for-behavior-at-traffic-stop-shown-in-video/
youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs?t=609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dammit it won't let me link to the correct time. But if you're looking for the funniest part, just skip to 10:06 and watch from there. It's fucking golden. She plays the victim, tries to use her position in the county government to get out of the ticket, and uses all sorts of manipulative bullshit to try and get out of the ticket.

Disgusting but funny. Just skip to 10minutes

I watched the whole thing twice already because it's a master-class in horrible female behavior. She won't let him talk. She's constantly trying to appeal to some other authority. She's trying to use her position to get out of the ticket. She's guilting him for 'hurting her real bad', and saying she he lost her a job. Then keeps stopping him from explaining anything. She even calls the wrong police department trying to get him in trouble. There are like 100 different fucked up things she does in this video. I can't even list them all. You just have to see it to believe it.

Also, apparently she's part of some nutty leftist group that goes after right wingers. That makes this all the more delectable. Oh, and the way she simply will not let him finish a sentence without constant bitching and whining. This is women in government. This is women

What an insufferable cunt

of course it a FUCKING PRIUS...fucking libshitturd

8:52 - tapping keyboard...writing ticket "Jesus, lady" comedy gold...

The police officer should be disciplined for offering a driving without seatbelt ticket rather than speeding.

The law is the law do not allow police to selectively enforce it.

Also hang the kikes

Actually, I feel bad for calling out all women for this. This is an example of post-menopausal jewish propaganda infected old biddies who wind up in positions in local government.

>ulster

State of America. Absolute state.

why is her getting a minor speeding ticket such a big deal?

>why is her getting a minor speeding ticket such a big deal?
It's her 17th this month. 184 for the year, so far.

o,ic.

Bullshit. Source now.

>13:10
>drivers license and registration expired
What a stupid bitch.

>Bullshit. Source now.

Go ask your mommy to explain sarcasm, irony, absurdity and snark to you, and how these things are used to create humor.

Have you ever had to pay ₪100 for a ticket? To charge a poor woman ₪50 for a ticket is downright sexist. How dare you charge a semitic person ₪20 for a ticket.

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about those ₪100 you owe me

Here's a video of her from a series called "Putting women in their place" dedicated to getting crazy useless cunts like this elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttjpybGHFl8&t=21s

>I'm a county legislator.
>you'll make me late to work.
>I'm late for a meeting.
>you're going to make me lose my job.
>I've lost my job because of this.
>you've made me miss my job interview.

I heard all these from just skipping around the last 10 minutes. Stupid bitch.

lost it at 8:06 when you can hear her crying from her car
"oh my god lady"

>Sarcasm and snark
Do you have dyed red hair, weigh over 300 pounds, and own more than 5 cats?

Oy fucking vey! Holy Gewalt!
BURN YOUR JEWISH NEIGHBOURHOOD

Love the new flag

>t. woman
Tits or gtfo

holy shit

Oh wait I'm a retard. I thought they already updated the geographic location flag to Catalonia. Didn't realize it's just a preset one.

>Do you have dyed red hair, weigh over 300 pounds, and own more than 5 cats?

Sorry, shaved head, 6'1", 215, no cats.

But if that's what your looking for, try www.singlejewishcatladies.com

On phone. Did she get off? Arrested?

At 17:23 you hear a high five

>jew is forced to pay money
>fakes a panic attack
I don't think the panic attack was fake.

15:10

>officer can't get past explaining why hes giving her a ticker
>he tells lady she was going 43 in a 30
>she performs mental gymnastics
>"but muh flow"
>4th time officer tries to explain the ticket
>lady does it again
fellas where were u wen sides ?

She got a ticket. She contested the ticket, which made this whole ordeal a public affair, which allowed a Freedom of Information request for the video to go through. She's a politician jewess from New York, so now she's probably not going to be re-elected because this video fell under 'journalistic interest' over her attempt to get out of the ticket. LOL.

he'll do that right after you go learn how to use it properly

>Comments are disabled
>only a couple likes
>over 300 dislikes
Hahahahahahahahaha

>prius

top kek

>On phone.

I live near Lakewood, NJ. Hasidim capitol of the east coast.

They are constantly on the phone. Driving, shopping, walking, .. And they pay more attention to that than whatever they are doing. They will run you over before they put the phone down.

In the store? Prepare to get bumped and pushed with shopping carts. Won't even look at you. Simply no fucks given. In line at the register? Well, that call is more important than paying any attention to the register or have consideration for the people behind you. Meanwhile, every single item is "what's the price on that?", "oh, that's too much, I don't want it." The fucking prices are there when you picked it up. Probably didn't notice because you were on the fucking phone!

Outside she's like "huh huh huh aaaahh aahhh ahhh"

Inside she's like:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DQlzgPn7ok

AYYY, she did a TEDx talk. She claims to have worked in architecture in her "putting women in their place" video, but here she says she couldn't be an architect because she can't draw.

This is such a jewy thing. Just take a government role, and then claim you have expertise due to 'being around' the industry.

Oy vey, she says she worked for the world bank?

Ulster County? Americans really don't have any originality apart from the black.

What a STUPID CUNT! Holy shit, shut up for 5 seconds and listen.

Chek'd but could not kek at the baby brain "banter"

LMAO another Liberal Cry Baby , Great job by the Police. Fuck her! I would have used CS or Tazed the Bitch. you know she probably filed a complaint against the officer which regardless that its unfounded stays in his personnel folder for 12 months. BS This is whats wrong with the world.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

praise kek

You kinda went out on a limb, then trailed off into a rant, there.

It's also jewish behaviour

23:11 the second cop just smacks his lips very ostentatiously

Just call her a kike.

Smart woman
Fuck the cops

hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/27/county-legislator-apologizes-for-behavior-at-traffic-stop-shown-in-video/
interesting to read the comments from folks in the county

If only more Jews were like her there would have never been a Holocaust

Typical neurotic behavior found in heavily inbred people with big noses.

>Jennifer (((Schwartz))) Berky

Kek'd

People part of her campaign probably

Wrong

The Parasidic Jewess in action. We must study these creatures closely

Wright

>i have the ptsd and panic attacks
then you have no fucking business being in high stress politics
rektmate

Wrong

Checked.

Underrated

Jew?

That video sums of kikes pretty well

The cool thing about women is that if you're in a relationship and lose interest in other women they lose 100% of their power
Their only power is their pussy and when you take it away this is what happens

You replied to the wrong one but i laughed.

>They are constantly on the phone. Driving, shopping, walking, .. And they pay more attention to that than whatever they are doing. They will run you over before they put the phone down.
>In the store? Prepare to get bumped and pushed with shopping carts. Won't even look at you. Simply no fucks given.
That's not inattentiveness, that's passive-aggression. Probably their way of expressing contempt for the goyim

The patience on that cop. Fucking nutty deserves a slap

Ask literally any woman and they'll tell you they cry and make a scene to get out of a ticket.
They ALL do it.

the cop was smart not getting in a verbal debate with a kike... that jew was trying to weasel word her way in and out of court scott free. that cop needs a support group for kike survivors

It's amazing how often feminist complain about men interrupting women as a symptom of "toxic masculinity, when this situation is a far more accurate depiction of typical male:female conversation interaction.

That's an interesting take on it. Are you saying that if you lose interest in HER as well as other women? Because, yeah, I've experienced that. Women go absolutely bonkers when they realize you're not pussy crazy over them anymore. Especially when you start acting like it. Hell, that's what a good marriage pretty much is - a guy who loves his woman, but who's not so pathetically wrapped up in begging for pussy that he lets her walk all over him.

No
I've been with my wife 10 years and have no interest in other women (ya all guys say that but I mean it pretty much)
Infact I find them incredibly annoying, like a screaming teenager that has the same rights as a grown man
So when you show zero interest in whatever power they have to weasel something out of you they lose their fucking mind.

Ahhh, I see. So not power within the context of the relationship itself. Gotcha. And yes, I agree with that. I've been with my gf for 8 years, and I am impervious to 99% of women. They're fucking useless. Terrible conversationalists, nothing whatsoever to say, and they just act like teenagers forever. There's a sweet spot between 28-35 where they seem most chill, but then they go all 40-something harpy gonzo after that.

I see what you did there...

I hate kikes!

Yes, over the hill women are an entirely different horrible beast

Best response in this thread. I wish I had the image saved of the Jewish dad where he says what do you need 30 dollars for? I don't have 20 dollars. You owe me 10 dollars then jumps out the window and runs.

Daylight
you pull over in parking lot
near a Traffic light, (steady flow of traffic)
you work for the Local g
Cop is polite
>>Cop i dun no if I'm going to write a ticket
>>I'm going to be late, TEARS
>>I a country register
>>I'm Broke, don't tell anyone
>>I'm looking for another job
>>Why you pull me over I dindu nuttin, I will defend it... Why me?(implying why you DinU pull over that Asian, and Black guy next to me)
>>Cop writes ticket
>>Kike opens the door, trying to win a Oscar
>>Cop Approaches Sideshow bob
>>Panic Ensues, PTSD, Protest in Court, Hyperventilating, you singled me out, I work for at the County Register
>>What are you doing with that Ticket?
>>Cop is clearly Racist, way to polite, following the rules, and he is a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>Explains the cop her rights, Calls the sheriff office, wants to have the sheriff to intervene
>>She is clearly late to whatever she needs to be, but must protest the ticket. She doesn't trust local enforcement...
>>She talks non-stop, if she stops talking then she will get the ticket...
>>She stops talking, and allows the cop to finish explaining the ticket that he is about to give her... Now she is feels unsafe listing to the cops polite explanation of the ticket she is about to receive
>>Cop cuts her a break, Gives her a Seatbelt ticket instead of the Speeding ticket... She protest the ticket for it not being correct...
>>Ok mam, I'll write you the CORRECT TICKET FOR SPEEDING THEN!!!
>>Ok mam, here's your ticket... Wheres the other one? I want the other ticket too...
>>its my discretion what ticket I write... I Kindly went back, and wrote you the appropriate ticket...
>>Kike is triggered by the use of the word "kindly"

The Absolute state of Local Commie's working in small G
>this is why they are #TakeaKnee

By the way she lies to the cop, she claims to be in a Hurry to a Graduation, then its something about her son... Then at the end she claims she just missed her Job Interview...

holy fuck, what a goddamn lunatic.

ALSO
what kind of government worked wears that outfit to a meeting or interview or work camp or whatever Jew lie she was spewing out her hole

>youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs?t=609
it did, it just doesn't work for embeds

>(((shrieks PTSD as loudly as possible)))
>You won't let me go even though I'm a county legislator?!
>(((jew noises)))
>I'm afraid you're gonna record the conversation!
>We are recording.
>Oh.

And then she calmed right down.

Officers have this thing called discretion. He didnt have to give her anything.

As someone who just had an actual panic attack after calling 911 because of hearing shots fired, I can say this bitch makes me wish the shots were in her head.

(if watching me rn cops/fbi, that's not a threat, i can barely leave my fucking house and she aint worth going to jail over)

Lol this is a great benefit of working weekends at a restaurant. Steady supply of young attractive pussy, and I don't even give them the time of day because I'm not interested. But my wife gets jealous and puts in extra effort at home because she knows I can get laid without even trying by a younger hotter woman. Its amazing.

dat Cop tho wit dat Ticket yo... Pic Related N SHEET...

The absolute state of American Kikes in politics...and a woman for that matter.
S

A) I liked the fact she issued an apology and explained the circumstances.

B) I like the fact she stated her intention to represent working families in Kingston. It’s a wonderful city, which has so much more potential if housing and affordability issues were addressed.

C) I like that she admitted, as a working mother, she was under a lot of stress. Every last one of us was raised by (or knows) a working mother (working within the home and/or outside of it). It shouldn’t shock anyone that the prospect of an additional (unplanned) expense, coupled with pending deadlines would induce panic. I would like to think that I wouldn’t have reacted the same way (or cried), but then again I don’t have children depending on me…

D) Everyone has bad day–unfortunately, her bad day was captured on dash-cam. That said, it’s a speeding ticket, not grand-theft auto. She apologized, and seems like an otherwise decent person. In addition, she’s overqualified for the position. As such, as stated previously, on Nov. 7th I’m casting my vote Jennifer Schwartz-Berky.

Must suck being a strayan. Everytime I have been pulled over I have cooperated with the officer and always received reduced fines or demeritless infraction.

PATIENCE OF A FUCKING GOD! HOW? I in no way support a police state, but for fucks sake, you have to give officers of the law credit every once in a while. How can you deal with such a conniving piece of shit?

Why do Jews act so poor? Don't they have any sense of decency and pride?

(OP)
>OY FUCKING VEY YOU FILTHY FUCKING GOY
>I'M BROKE I DON'T HAVE ANY SHEKELS FOR YOU