So... do US Army generals and colonels really consult Tom DeLonge on UFO/aliens matter or is he just full of shit?

so... do US Army generals and colonels really consult Tom DeLonge on UFO/aliens matter or is he just full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rO-hAm4g47o
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off back to /x/

who knows why dont you take of your pants and jacket tho?

All the talented guys hang themselves and we are stuck with Tom deLarp forever.

No

I just....

>don't wanna get into that.

Fucking podesta does it's in the emails. People forget he's as into UFO's as he is pizza.

The cia just fucks with people. There was this guy into ufos sneaking around military bases and the cia contacted him, told him ufos were real and flew him around the world. They asked him for help researching ufos just to stop him from sneaking around, was all lies and the guy fucking still believes the cia wasnt fucking with him.

What he said about the Greek Gods being aliens is true. Look up JoyofSatan.org

Man this is some Scientology bullshit, he just wants to make money off of stupid people.

His end goal was getting listed on the stock market.

I wish joe wouldn't let faggots on his show, yes he's a real faggot. But this is why freedom of speech is so important so you can pick out the fucking retards.

Do you have a source on what podesta told Tom delonge?

I need source

It's YOU'RE, GOD DAMMIT IS NOBODY LITERATE IN USA!?

Someone looked into the SEC filing. Red flag

youtu.be/rO-hAm4g47o

Theres a documentary about it I forget the name though.

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs,
Surprises, let me know she cares

Say it ain't so,
I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home

whats this from?

What the fuck is going on in this?

Find it

Pewds is one cute goy. I would definitely have him as a sex slave if I were a member of the dragon bloodline ruling elite

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33552

Podesta's big into Aliums, so Delonge was running his name out there to garner him support. Probably for future political gain.

Has podesta responded

They had a few meetings and skype conversations apparently. He had Podesta meet a few people involved.