TICK TOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Report these threads
More like Report this annoying weebfaggot

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bump

distraction from what tick tocking fucker.

When is Hannity actually going to report on something worthwhile? Tick tock tick tock...

Based Sean Hannity. How will Mueller ever recover? Mueller is clearly going to get fired on Monday. Lefties BTFO again.

Bump

TICK TOP ON THE CLOCK BUT THE DRUMFIES DON'T STOP NO OH OH OH OH
youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs

he literally says it in the tweet you dumb canadian fuck.

Jesus Hannity stop saying tick tock it's driving me nuts

Is Hannity going to get suicided or am I just going to lose interest

Tick tock.

This guy never delivers.

Why am I seeing T_D tier threads on Sup Forums again? Did something happen?

If you think Hannity has some handle on what's going on - and there is reason to believe he and Trump's people are in communication - then you'd interpret this roughly as follows:

>an indictment was always going to come down, Manafort himself said he expected it
>despite being expected for weeks, media nevertheless pretends it's a massive development to change narrative
>Mueller working with the media/Democrats to change narrative
>however, TICK TOCK, there is nothing they can do to stop the avalanche that's about to drop re: Uranium One, etc

1. He seems confident that no amount of narrative shifting can stop what's coming.
2. If Mueller was secretly working the Swamp like WH user says, someone in the admin would have told Hannity to cool it on bad mouthing Mueller.
3. It's just as likely that Mueller isn't a Bad Guy, but is just doing the job he was asked to do, and is pursuing Manafort, etc for that.

Remember, in the Clinton admin, something like 15 people were indicted, but it didn't reach the President. Mueller could arrest Manafort and even Flynn, and there is still very little chance it would reach the President.

We're forgetting a fundamental fact of this case. Nevermind the fact that anyone who still believes Trump colluded is brain dead, it's not even illegal to collude with a foreign government. Trump could have flown to Moscow to be handed a briefcase of Clinton oppo by Putin himself, and it's perfectly legal. The only conceivable thing they could get the President on is obstruction of justice, and the only ways they could pursue that are for firing Comey, which is a non-starter because the President can fire an FBI Director because he doesn't like his hairstyle if he wants; or, maybe they find some emails where Trump doesn't understand you can't pop off at the mouth about investigations being bullshit and need to be shut down. And if they try to come at him on some shit like that, the GOP must know it will be the end of the party forever. Worry not.

>and there is reason to believe he and Trump's people are in communication
That's not really a secret is it?

> ...if they try to come at him on some shit like that, the GOP must know it will be the end of the party forever.

>Implying the establishment cares.

"...and then I was like. 'Oh, it's a leaf'"

M
A
J
O
R

Tick tock tick tock going down monday.

Screencap this post

damn hannity's got me fired up.

Seriously, why are the right wingers freaking out so bad?? If it's literally nothing, why are they going all out on attacks (Roger Stone for example).

It has me worried of what's to come.

He's been saying tick tock for 2 months now.

>yfw you realize Hannity is just as retarded as Alex Jones

When is he gonna talk about the true threat? THE Clockwork Elves?

>Uranium One

I love Hannity but if this faggot tweets TICK TOCK one more fucking time I'm going to vote Dem next election to spite him

No wonder why you elected castro son you dumb nigger

TICK TUCK til the LIBERALS DEMs GET KEKED.

I didn't type keked, I typed cucked. wtf senpai.

Maybe he's a robot breaking down

Wordfilter dummy

>We'll have FatFuck.com
>We'll have Jebus H. Beaner
>We'll have tick fucking tock any minute now