Spends entire show living with brown girl everybody is fighting over

>spends entire show living with brown girl everybody is fighting over
>doesn't bother to ask what's going on or why everybody is fighting over her even once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZLsGiwU3gY
youtube.com/watch?v=2DGOKiPqMWI
youtube.com/watch?v=IJT5i5NmONc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Didn't Anthy just stonewall Utena when she asked?
2. Anthy is the witch, and the witch always lies to the princess.

Utena is retarded!

Utena is just to noble and naive for her own good

Good god I want her on my dick this instant.

Sorry, you're not tall, dark, and handsome.

Sorry Touga, the one who will make the yurifags seeth with butthurt is not you.

Everything in Utena was figurative my man

Was the terrible action choreography a metaphor for something as well?

A metaphor for the artistic mind being constrained by penny pinchers.

Sex. Is a metaphor for sex, like everything in this show

What would sex with Shiori-chan be like?

Could you be more specific? Sorry, It's just I can't quite hear you over: youtube.com/watch?v=SZLsGiwU3gY and all these fucking cars sticking out the of the ground.

If you listen you can hear it!

Just because what was going on during the fight was nuts doesn't mean that the actual swordplay wasn't duller than your average cute girls slice of life.

They're fucking middle schoolers my man, and again the most important aspect was the emotion and stuff like pic related. The fights were intentionally short.

Man this scene was so good.
Also why hasn't anyone mentioned the fact that Utena has one of the best OSTs ever?
>tfw listening to Rinbu Revolution on repeat

Can't you hear it, user? The sound that runs through The End of the World?

The sad thing is that I don't like every track of the OST (like I do for shit like NGE and Bebop), but the tracks that I do dig, I dig so god damn much.

It's like fucking crack man. Once you find those tracks you like, you can't stop.

>not sex with Juri

Well yes, I already know it wouldn't be like sex with- Juri, I don't see why you're bringing that up.

Gomenasai.

Could you at least answer the original question?

I know the movie is some weird alternate universe thing but Jui and Miki having a thing made the most sense to me.

I wouldn't know. I'm sorry.

Oh. That's okay.
I- think she's a lesbian, user.

>hey boy wanna /ss/?

Utena is a bad show and liking it is a sign of degeneracy.

Looks like someone doesn't understand the reactionary themes running thick through its blood.

>Live in a universe where I cannot hear this from Juri
Why live?

Pretty sure she asked what the fuck was going on like 100 times and just stopped after everyone kept giving her retarded answers or didn't even respond

OP is a fag

ZETTAI

UNME

MOKUSHIROKU

TRILOBYYYYYYYTE

I genuinely understood nothing about Utena. Like, at all.

Utena - liberation
Penguindrum - fate and abandonment
Yuri Kuma - we're here we're queer get used to it

Someone tell me if I got it

>Yuri Kuma - we're here we're queer get used to it
I audibly keked
But yeah basically I guess.

She's Bi but leaning very heavily towards women. So she'd only be interested in Fucbois like Mikki.

GUUI GUUWA GUU-ESUTO
GUUI GUUWA GUU-ESUTO

The songs are fucking nonsense but so catchy.

I didn't get the plot. What, exactly, did the world need a revolution from?

I think you're getting revolution and rebellion mixed up.

It's basically all metaphorical for rebelling against the roles society pushes on you. It's important that the show takes place pretty much entirely in the academy, with very few glimpses at the outside world. Everyone (Nanami being the biggest example) is wrapped up in the high school status stuff.

That's why Utena's the "revolutionary girl," because she doesn't feel forced to act the way society says is proper for girls to act. Anthy's role as the Rose Bride is a metaphor for the abusive relationships girls have had to endure because their expected to be submissive wives and how that really fucks people up, especially when they're just teenagers.

That's what the "outside world" means, escaping the bubble that is her relationship with Akio to go off and live a better life, while he's still stuck in his fantasy world where he lies to himself about being the Prince Charming and everything going his way.

What makes you think she's bi?
oh how I want her to be

I base it on the fact that she was in the manga and movie.
Also you can read some of her scenes as her liking fencer dude in some capacity (but it is a stretch)

I wonder if some part of Akio realizes his situation, and that's why he wants his power of Dios back.

Thinking back the removal of his power if as is hinted in by the commentary and manga, while done by Anthy, was actually something he wanted.
Was it to prevent himself from growing up or was it to force it onto himself (I mean it failed but still)

Is he trying to escape his coffin by freeing his other half from his sleep/coffin?

I think that's very possible, and that it probably feeds back into the relationship stuff.

Often in abusive relationships, people will say that that the abuser was good to them at first, or that they think they can change for the better. Akio may have been a good guy once, and maybe DOES want to change, but that doesn't mean it's worth all the trouble of staying with him.

now i have to go back and rewatch the utena movie just because the animation is so slick and aesthetic and makes me cummy everywhere

It didn't need one at all, indeed the "revolution" is a myth Akio propagates to maintain control. It's the false notion that one can obtain a better life through brute force, by killing, by tearing down the establishment.

The common people killed Dios, since he wasn't a perfect enough prince, when the royal illusion of utter impeccability was shattered. Did this benefit them at all? Did this make their daughters any more safer. Of course not.

The Student Council is quite literally told that if they fight each other with undulled blades they'll be given miraculous power. Juri, of course, is skeptical because best girl But isn't Akio the establishment? Doesn't he need to be torn down?
1. Become worthy. 2. Accept power.

She didn't really care

Can we all agree that Yuri Kuma is his best work?

Utena asked her several times, the only information Anthy or the other duellists give up is that whoever has the Rose Bride will have the power to make miracles happen.

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIKUMO MOSHIKU KUMOSHI

youtube.com/watch?v=2DGOKiPqMWI

0:37
my dick

I always thought ti made more sense if Utena wasn't gay because it would work in a nice contrast to the ultra sexual Akio

I feel like that's a valid enough interpretation with the show, though obviously not the movie.

Then again, so much is different in the movie regarding pretty much every character.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJT5i5NmONc

Fuck the movie is gorgeous.

It's all about growing up
Akio refuses to move on from the past

You are retarded my man.