What board is the most cucked?

Pic related, the absolute state of Sup Forums...

Sup Forums

I always found it funny how you cucks hate this board so much, and yet you come here all the time. I dont go to boards i hate because i dont give a shit about them

Sup Forums

You fags are the definition if C U C K

>dont make fun of my safe space!

Probably Sup Forums on account of being enslaved to entertainment.

Lol, that projecting

Sup Forums isnt bad

Sup Forums is obviously the worst, /sci/ and Sup Forums are close seconds

dont argue with this and im disappointed no one mentioned Sup Forums so far

The one that still says "cuck" in a regular basis

Dont worry. Not all Sup Forums fags need the gas chambers. The few you see are like (((leftypol))) here.

Sup Forums is the worst
/his/ gets brigaded by commies, but it's pretty obvious it's just a loud minority that don't really belong

Most other boards are fine imo

the ones on the right lolz

Sup Forums. It's devolved into cancerous memes, rtd, bait threads, and absolutely nothing fun or interesting. I'm trying to visit this shithole less and less until I don't bother at all desu.

>Sup Forums
>Right
Pick one

Sup Forums

>Sup Forums isnt bad
Don't mean to defend OP. But Sup Forums is pretty shit, it's just cosumer tech now. I only come to Sup Forums out of habit now. Fucking disgusting how this place still gets flooded with outsiders. I mean ffs theres over a terabyte of content active and how much of that is just shitty regurgitated "memes" everyone has seen a gorillian times.

So he's saying that if there ARE differences in the races, that's it's horrible? Jesus wept, what a fucktard.

Lefties are the definition of cuck, you stupid fucking moron. Lefties want open immigration, and don't see race. Tell me about your black friends you faggot.

get the fuck out cucktard

>Sup Forums on the right
Confirmed for have never gone to Sup Forums. /vg/? Sure. Sup Forums? Fuck no, it's all shills and lefties.

If it were a safe space you'd be banned like your fellow faggots do on reddit, cuck.

Now leave.

This one.
The fact that anyone thinks this place is worth the bandwidth it uses is a testament to how easily people can deceive themselves.

Didn't the only answer
>install gentoo

/LGBT/ 90% of the threads are trannies attention whoring

what kind of fucking thinking is that. is he falseflagging? if reality does not confirm to my ideals everyone needs to die.

Probably that one full of nazis posting on a message board for chinese mangos.

fpbp.
i would wager my left nut Sup Forums on average has the least, money, friends, and sex out of any board on this mongolian horse breeding forum, even /mlp/ can at least buttfuck each other

At the moment, i'd have to say Sup Forums right now with how fucking spooked they are by the pol boogyman

>using boards other than/pol/, /k/, and Sup Forums before it was flooded by faggots and traps.

Fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te people

Then try not infesting other boards wih your crap you poltard amerilard

Sup Forums has seen an uptick in sperg and homo threads as of late. My vote goes to Sup Forums

>he hasn't learned of the tragedy of human life and persists with his false view of reality because it keeps him happy

sad to see when people cannot be honest with themselves

Delusions of a true psychopath I'd say. We have too many mental patients running around when they should be strapped to a hospital bed in the psych ward.

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who are so new they won't know what's going on in your picture

Obvious vait

what is worse he seems himself the arbitrator of everything that is good and evil and the best to decide what punishment is to be served.
he deems all of human biology weak and therefore evil and the punishment is destruction of everyone who had the audacity to be born such evil/weak creatures.
Even most bogey-man Hollywood nazi depictions pale in comparison.