What do you think about this pol?

youtube.com/user/Mrmistyboss/videos

They recycled a bus into a house, it's green, its handmade.

Millennials aren't as bad as I thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiLKvpiKyyw
youtu.be/g9lCkFygaaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's nice, as long as you're not getting fucked by the cold/heat.

looks like some hippie bs

It's in Canada, but it looks insulated!

?

>Those windows
I too enjoy literally dying of heat exhaustion->stroke in the summer

You can still drive around with that thing? Because that would be cool.
It has probably shitty insulation.

Looks nice, if you want to live in a bus.

>Millennials aren't as bad as I thought.
Yes, but have they actually passed their drivers test yet? Most of these buggers take several goes, if they ever pass at all!

>it's green
It has zero insulation, so you'll need to constantly be running the heater in the winter.

Watch the vids, it actually has insulation.
youtube.com/watch?v=EiLKvpiKyyw

You're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about. The only "Americans" who can't pass a driving test are the chinks.

it's an ancient practice

funny how millennials discover what the previous generations did and then carry on about it as if they invented it themselves

useless cunts even copy all the hippie bs for that authentic 60s degenerate experience

Way to bright and cheery. I need dank and smelly.

>Wanting to live in one of those death traps with windows covering every wall, especially those shitty school bus windows that often won't close all the way or get stuck easily

Would have made more sense for those people if they had gotten a short bus.

With the degenerating situation of the world, this is an easy way to get a nice house, cheap and green. This is the future in fact.

good for them. Idc about what anyones house looks like

Go outside and play, dumbass

Good luck trying to raise a family in that

Who wants to live in a fucking bus.

Container homes are where its at, breh.
> new hi-cube containers are around $5k
> 10ft ceilings
> stack-em as high as you like!
> weatherproof, or easily weatherproofed

>green
until they drive it somewhere, maybe

at least they can "recycle" the interior for heat to get through a few days of winter

But user its COOL and HIP to live in a sardine can instead of a house! Talk to Mr. Shekelburg here about putting a downpayment on a brand new shipping container! You'll be RADDEST kid in college AND ITS TOTALLY GREEN AND WONT HURT THE ENVIRONMENT

That's comfy. Perfect for impregnating Arab QT's

Nothing that can't be solved by a wood stove and very clever ducting.

looks comfy
would stay in it for a few weeks for vacation
wouldn't want to live there

really functional for everything involving sitting and sleeping...otherwise its pretty fucking useless....you said its green so i take it the thing doesnt drive or move, removing the only real functional aspect of having a home in a vehicle honestly.

Would have been better off using that wood to build...you know... a home....retard millennial probably spent 50-100k making that and its nothing more than a shitty bedroom with no plumbing or electricity.

We already fucking have this, it's called a Recreational Vehicle.

Fail.

Yeah, those windows look really insulated.
This is useless in real life, unless it's where you send the kids for the night in the summer

Fuck your house. Travelling cross-country is an adventure. Though I'd probably put iron bars on those windows to save my pretty bus from dangerous crackheads.

literally ugly as fuck house

Terrible idea.. Its like the gift that keeps on charging with repairs, gasoline, etc. Just buy a house when the market is down.. At least that way you are making money in the long haul.

Bus doesn't fucking drive any more nigger

>Burgers that can't do any manual work

This is simply a social engineering attempt to make average people ok with not having a real house to live in.

>Millennials go live in a cuck shed, where you wont have enough room to have children.
>We need to give the housing in the city to your replacements.

Very, very good Goy OP.

WTF?

the only manual work that needs is being hooked up to the tow truck
All those windows are a drain of resources. Don't brag about how it's insulated if it has windows like that

Seems like just the act of chewing would shred your gums to shit

The only reason we cant afford to buy houses, is mass immigration and boomers investing in property.

I'm sorry I'm not going to live in a shack in the middle of no where, so boomers and chinks can have all the housing.

A couple shipping containers could be bought in cash.

I buy all my vehicles in cash just like all the other milennials I know. The only reason we don't is because making a decent house out of shipping containers is actually a lot of work, and work is expensive, and takes time, which we don't like.

I've lived in a range sized homes and the smaller they are the happier I've seemed. These small, cozy, homes seem like a great place for someone like myself.

Ur british roots are showing

I have to have British roots in order to think that having bits of metal glued to my teeth is going to damage my gums?

That dumb ass ate poison berries and died.

Is canada that hot in the summer? For some reason I thought it would be cold all year round.

They recycled a bus into a cuckshed.

Shit tier insulation

implying I watch that video you cunt

>implying I did either

youtu.be/g9lCkFygaaQ

People still falling for the traveling and tiny house meme? Loloool.
Traveling is for rich faggot narcissistic sociopaths who need to impress autists on social media. And nothing beats an actual home with plumbing and AC. Too bad the niggers in charge suddenly forgot humans need shelter. They apparently also forgot that the people doing the inventing arent stupid faggots working for their corporations. If housing becomes scarce, it hurts us all.

This is 'trailer trash' the liberal version

What's a motorhome?

does the w facial hair stand for wigger