Make jewish arguments

A lot of times people on here will say something sounds "jewey" or that something is a "jewish argument".
What does this mean exactly?

Give some examples

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/partner-content/wi-phi/wiphi-critical-thinking/wiphi-fallacies/v/fallacy-of-division
gasthejews.fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that's too expensive

>Oy Vey! That's not very tolerant of you!

"B-but this is a nation of immigrants! You know the whites immigrated here and stole the Indian land! So we can flood you with mudslimes and mexican'ts

Jewish stocktake = suspicious fire at a workplace

>My grandmother was turned into a lampshade! My great-uncle, soap! How could you not support the billions in support to their grandchildren in a foreign country whose liberation was achieved with the blood of your grandparents?

> I mean, especially since we were chosen by God!

It’s means it’s a loaded argument or the resolution to the argument was concieved beforehand. Have you ever heard of the Kansas City shuffle?

A jewiish argument is anything a Sup Forumstard can’t refute.

Sure David every time I’ve seen your kind argue against our intellectuals you have been BTFO. It generally revolves around racial differences, Jewish usury and why Israel believes it has the right to an ethnostate but then influences other countries politics to give up their racial identity. KYS faggot.

most of the threads during burger hours are Jewish.

>what did he mean by this
>what does /pol think of
>is dating outside of your race degenerate

"Don't be afraid of change"
Is one of the most Jewish things someone can say
Yeah goy, just turn off your brain, let it happen

Ding ding ding. We have a (((winner)))

>Sup Forums
>intellectuals
Don’t make me laugh goy.

They're usually just fallacies.

One good example is the use of fallacy of division regarding 'European culture'.

It goes as follows:

-There is no single 'European culture'
-Therefore, 'European culture' doesn't exist

...Which is bulllshit as it denies the existence of a 'French', 'German', 'American/Anglo' (to some extent), etc. culture

>Don’t make me laugh goy.

You'd be surprised. Beneath the shitposting, you find many different characters.

Also here's a video clip from Kahn Academy regarding fallacy of division:
khanacademy.org/partner-content/wi-phi/wiphi-critical-thinking/wiphi-fallacies/v/fallacy-of-division

A Jewish argument is anything a Nazi dislikes or disagrees with, and resorts to pointing out that it is Jewish, implying that it is reason enough that it is false or negative.

A Nazi argument is anything a Jew dislikes or disagrees with, and resorts to pointing out that it is Nazi, implying that it is reason enough that it is false or negative.

low effort. no creativity

True if true

Slimy jew marxists engage in sophistry.
They use fallacious reasoning, argue about definitions, evade points, evade clarity, and seldom agree on any concrete points in an argument.
Always shifting, you can never pin them down on meaning, that is the nature of their slimy jew hegelian dialectic argumentation. They revel in contradiction and confusion.
That is what it means to be Jewy.

Looks like someone needs to be gassed.
gasthejews.fun

"You're just jealous"

"You'd do it too if you could"

"Muh IQ"

"There is no such thing as Palestine"

"You shouldn't criticize "Jews" on the internet, because they 'invented' Intel processors"

anything to do with "cock"

I can detect even the faintest Talmudic odor through years of hunting and exterminating pests and parasites. It virtually always comes from highly deective individuals who ask repetitive loaded questions and insist it's okay whites are becoming a minority in their own nations.

They're incredibly subversive and insidious creatures that aim to tear down discussion rather than add insight or good humor.

>contradiction and confusion
This whole site's argument for the "global jewish conspiracy" is the definition of contradiction and confusion.

>I see you've made an assertion, goy! Don't you know that was debunked?
>Have a source for that? >HAHAHAHAHA, using THAT as a source!

>I said cognitive dissonance, that's the thing that you have that I don't which means you lose

things jews love to say

- fellow white people, followed by an insult to all of us
- palestine doesn't exist
- anti-Zionism is antisemitism
- any criticism of israel is antisemitism
- jews always the victim
- muh 6 million dead jews
- always bring up the holocaust