Armenia

What does /pol think of Armenians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3yzVdCC5PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely subhuman. Arguably all armenians must be removed, no exceptions

examples from Russia, but they are the same in USA, France, Poland and Australia:

Government sponsored refugee committee

refugee.ru

Guess who runs it? Armenian goblin

RT ( the anti-nationalist shills ) - Armenian cunt in charge

Anti-xenophobic organisations? Kikes and Armenians.

Flat robberies? Mostly Armenians

kys Albanian subhuman

A lot armenians where i live, (nevada) are all in organized crime. Drug trafficking, fraud, identity theft.

he's not wrong lad. I don't mind armenians per se, just ones in my country. And only cunts of course, but ya know, shitty people defame their group as whole.

My neighbor is Armenian, I thought for the longest time he was a kike because 1) he had a huge kike nose and 2) he constantly wanted to borrow my shit, even knocked on my door for some cigarettes one time, and never paid me back.

One time, he had to borrow my $200 vacuum cleaner, he ended up clogging it with hairs (the guy looked like a sasquatch) and he thought it was broken, so he offered me $15 to buy it off me. What a fucking kike. But he wasn't a kike, he was Armenian.

better than turks, I will fight for them if they fight against the ottomans again.

They're just swarthy Jews, user.

Also every single one of their names end in -ian. Weird.

They kinda remind me of jews desu. Both physically and especially behaviour wise

I work with an armenian, he's pretty cool. Kind of a germophobe, he lived in baku Azerbaijan in 1988 when the muzzies did their old ethnic cleansing bit. He got his family out and went to Soviet Russia without being able to speak russian, and managed to get US passports for his family under the kgb's nose, and got here in 1995 without knowing english, and now his daughter is a lawyer. He's a cool guy, I'm glad he made it here.

The first part of their name is their paternal grandfather's name, like the kardashians' gramps was named Kardash, which means brother.

>just ones in my country.

You're Albanian.

Armenians are OG Christians. First country to see the glory of God.

fpbp
youre always on Sup Forums

wrong, not every russian flag is that larper on your pic

I'd help them retake their homeland from the Turkroaches.

Then together we can conquer Constantinople and the Hagia Sophia...

dude he is not that bad, im serbian and i find his posts hilarious. southern europeans are pretty subhuman
yet alone non europeans like armenians

wtf is a bavarian swiss ffs?

Half jew, half arab, half wop, all nigger. They're scum.

that dude is on Sup Forums like 24/7, though
i dont mind him, we need all the talk about racial purity we can get
half of Sup Forums is shitskins trying to define the term white as anything light skinned
there are no white hispanics, southern Europe and balkan is not a white ethnostate,all shitskins belong out of germanic lands, negro/native admixture is unacceptable etc

silence mutt
i'd personally break every bone in your mutt body if you said this irl in front of me

Armenians are the niggers of white people.

>that dude is on Sup Forums like 24/7, though
So am I, probably the reason the german confused me with him.

>half of Sup Forums is shitskins trying to define the term white as anything light skinned
So much for X pride eh?

People don't just get genocided for no reason

A good friend of mine is Armenian. They are cool as fuck and share religious heratage with Europeans, but remind of Jews minus the commie superiority genocidal tendencies and pathological sandnigger mythology.

armos are the fucking worst.. they call themselves white, which is the biggest insult to white people.

Average american male age 18-28 is a non-white, and average poster on Sup Forums is an american, do the math. just look at how many spics reveal themselves on spic hate threads

Jesus they're in Nevada too huh? how awful.

always see them use their food stamp card, then drive away in their latest model BMWs.

fucking filthy people. Very Jew like in their under handedness

now THIS is autism

Armenians are useful. In the event with a war with Turkey we can just give them lands as a way to fuck over the Turks and deny them resources. Plus, it gives a good place to offload some of the diaspora who seem to become shit in high concentrations.

if it meant they gtfo of our country, I'd help too

you even calling them white is an insult to whites

so cal here.
Armos are jews that followed a nickel that rolled into a church.

It takes 2 jews to kike an armenian

yep..

they absolutely helped destroy the whole la area.

Someone who speaks Alpine Bavarian dialect of German and lives in Switzerland.

Really made me think. Shitalian is like a Jew - always try to defame a slander, mind that most posts in the pic are not mind, and that I complimented and will keep complimenting those who kill racemixers in their families. Do I like Chechens? No. Do I like them killing their degenerates? Yes
One is ancestry, another is citizenship. I don’t consider myself BRD citizen, because it’s illegitimate Allied-occupied shithole

Haha you've been jewed by Armenian. Armens are basically mountain jews

I dated some when I was younger. They all told me stuff about how their parents hid money and were crooks and stuff. One girl told me her dad bought her mom a stolen wedding ring and bragged about it kek
>another one I picked up a block from her house bevcause her brother would hurt me if he found out she was dating a white

eww
those are literally mountain jews
i really hate switzerland
i am bavarian btw

Armenians from Persia, Anatolia and Arabia are cool. Armenians from Armenia are like Jewish Christians.

They're technically White, and they hate Muslims, so I'm okay with most of them.

as an armenian i can confirm that we are all fucking pieces of shits. furthermore, the same as every one of you mongrels. fair chance and touche

They are useful in Armenia. Faustian Germanic Europeans and other Upper Europeans can have no benefit from them.
pic related is what a "pure" armenoid looks like, this is where many jewish stereotypes come from

and many armenoid traits never seem to disappear , no matter how mixed jews have become (extremely convex nose, bags under the eyes, receding forehead, flat occipital)

unlike robust aurignacoids, which were selected to dominate their respective region by LOOKING more dominant , armenoids were literally bred to seem as harmless as possible. Their whole history and nature is being selected to be victims, rats and beggars

"goofy looking face" too (which is because they 1. heavily inbred and 2. were selected to seem as harmless as possible since they literally leeched off other , more dominant races) , "upper teeth" (which was romanticized in nazi movis as them being bloodsuckers), fleeing forehead, sharply cut off occipital , almost comically convex nose (slightly convex is fine though and a sign of social dominance), sardonic lips (wide and thick lips, not necessarily a bad thing since thick lips are phylogenetically progressive)

you can almost always, with 100% certainty , spot the jew, even if they are heavily mixed , if at one point they had pure armenoid influences

im an armenian and my nose is not like that dimitriyi. shove those stereotypes up your arse and admit it that you are a filthy chechen, won't even talk about you being a butthurt georgian.

Jew here. Armenians are bros. That being said, they're even shadier than Jews. I've heard Armenians saying they report amazon packages stolen if they're left on the doorstep.

LOL

>Jew here.

No need to announce it, we can all see your flag.

Nice copypasta Mr. Azervagini

The car insurance rates are high as fuck in Glendale, CA with the high Armenian because of the high rates of insurance fraud. Some stereotypes are true. Armenians are shadier and less successful Jews.

Underrated.

Racial reality doesn’t lie, and it’s kind of magic that hatred for Armenians can unite French, Russian, British, German, Polish and yes, even Chechen, nationalists in a heartbit

Talk to US negroes- even those “woke brothas” dislike you

Population*

Armenia deserves its rightful clay.

Kek what should i be buthurt of Ashot?

That's one of the two versions for 'Kardash'.
Another version insists the use of the word Kar (Qar) which means 'rock' and dash which is another word for cut, leading to a 'stonecutter'

ian AND yan.
armenian here.

holy shit LOL

T*rks are unable to fight mano e mano.

Thought that Ashot was a commonly used name in Georgia, Kartvelo. And I was talking about the common history of our ancestors backstabbing each other's backs. Am I wrong?

Only whites in the Causcaus region. Wilsonian Armenia best Armenia.

I worked in Pasadena with a bunch of Armenians, they seemed rude at first but they're really nice people.
It's no joke that they're crazy drivers though, I went to lunch with a co-worker and he drove 80mph in local just because he likes going fast.
He's never gotten a speeding ticket.

>Whites in the Caucasus region
Ustaše should have been killing off all Vlachs, Greeks, Caucasus apes, instead of having part Serb leadership married to Jews going for the wrong targets

Like when we let thousands of Armen refuges in after ottoman rampage, But in 1921 you tried to steal our rightful clay? I'm sure you are talking about that backstab

>ashot

HEY YARRRRRRRRR

LOOK VAT I GOT IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=N3yzVdCC5PA

SOAD

If Armenians were getting killed by Azeris and Turks, how could they even have enough manpower to steal your clay? Or is that one of your Georgian tricks?

my whole city is filled with them. The older ones are generally nice people, but the younger ones are assholes. I'd say they're as bad as niggers since they commit so much damn fraud. I see a a lot of them lined up outside of welfare place in Mercedes wearing big brand clothing and with iPhones.

Parasites the most of them.

I don't know what they are smoking in Glendale, but if the above are true, then you have every right to show them some proper manners.

I tell you what though, due to being born and living in Greece and having a dozen of relatives in Armenia, I can assure you that our folk love and tend to back stab ourselves a lot. So that 'hayastanci' attitude is to be expected, since most of their parents and grandparents were business-men, and had the luxury of moving out to your country, leading to mafias, gangs, fraud, theft etc due to the feeling of being a minority.
What should be said though is that they are different from the 'rest of the armenian diaspora' and armenians living in Armenia.

So if by any chance you do feel intimated by the stereotypes, a small trip to the country for a couple of days would prove beneficial for you, and thus allow you to have a much more broad opinion about us as human beings as well.

Have a great day lad.

Stop bullying Armos

(american education) you do realize that Armenian "genocide" took place in Turkish territory right?

FKIN this.

Based

Or how about your 'education' Kartveli-bro. What about those dozen of books published in your schools to downgrade of your backstabbing-cousins. Is teaching hate part of your educational system?

>no matter how mixed jews have become

jews arent thatmixed and their not armenians or armenoids

In school history books was written that Armens are bro tier but when you read other things than that, you realize that armens did nothing of being bro tier other than being just a christian

You do have a point there. How is the weather there?

Give examples.

They're the ugliest Christians.

Subhuman scum.I never seen good looking Armenian live (there are many here)

Sneaky backstabbing jews cosplaying as turks

This. I knew an armenian in college. He was degenerate and ugly.

Orwell said it best

>They are useful in Armenia. Faustian Germanic Europeans and other Upper Europeans can have no benefit from them.
>Faustian Germanic Europeans
What are you talking about here? How is it Faustian to knock out 2 birds with one stone in transferring Armenians in the West to lands taken away from the Turks?

>I'm glad he made it here.
le 6% face

They maybe Christian but they're ugly and show degenerate behavior.

>Orwell
Are you talking about that quote that most of our filthy neighbours have sugar coated and are surprisingly sucking on the same old candy for the past how many years now?
Come on Polska brat, You could have done so much better for a bait.

Fuck off Karen you degenerate semi-jew

T. Jew

My dad's German and my mum's Armenian. Theres a large Armenian community over here in my city. I can tell you all they're hard-working people, completely integrated in Germany and yes they're white.

Which shithole is this?

Armenians are based as fuck

Kartvelo, my drug-loathing cousin, go get yourself some bushes to smoke. You are acting weird.

they're responsible for the kardashians so they can burn

Not the ones in Glendale axper jan.

Much like Niger, their country is shaped like a chicken leg. What does this mean I wonder?

And the Lebanese are responsible for Mia Khalifa, the Russians for Putin and the Jews for Soros, anything else to say Burgerman?

Oh right, and you were responsible for that ratchet arsed Hillary Clinton. Has she gone to jail yet?

Palatinate, in Germany

Actually, their Celtic and Germanic whore of a mother is responsible for that mess.