yuncomics.com/archives/1766123
g.e-hentai.org/g/923322/43a3d05dd0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i will attempt to evaluate your query:

1) good tiddies
2) interesting pupils
3) attractive haircut and color
4) outfits that enhance aforementioned tiddies

I want to be in a threesome with Saya and Hotaru.

I suspect that Hotaru would be better at using her mouth, but Saya would have tighter holes and better control of her muscles.

you call THAT a semen demon?

you're like a little baby, my nigga.

i'll show you real jizz cyclones.

I don't know.

r e m o v e

a u t i s m

I'm not convinced, you might have to post more pics before I can come to a reasonable conclusion

>good tiddies
>outfits that enhance aforementioned tiddies

My favorite of her breast-enhancing outfits.

Cause she's 30+

Her legs are killer too, enhanced further by pantyhose.
She's just a perfect storm of design elements.

Hotaru is the ultimate thot

Because of her enthusiasms

One day she'll have her own dagashi factory

>One day she'll have her own dagashi factory
So that's why she suddenly disappeared.

She wants the DILF's D, in fact, the whole story revolves around her trying to get the dad to live with her.

I'm surprised by the lack of doujin though

UNF

Here's another shot of her legs.

I liked her bending over a lot more.

What's the latest readable chapter for this series and where can I read it

Off topic but is desu(archive) down for anyone else or just me?

I'm at work for the next 10 hours. Can the thread survive long enough?
You're a beacon of hope.

>Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Seems like it is down.

Who knows

Thanks for confirmation
Hopefully it isn't down forever

You're welcome. Here, have a shot of her thighs in a bikini.

It's in Korean, but here's chapter 110, the latest one: yuncomics.com/archives/1766123

What's actually with her eyes anyway

The anime should have fucking used this cover for an eye catch. Goddamn.

>not a single mention of her sexy armpits

I'm disappointed.

Did this shit get an actual plot at some point? The last chapter I read was 44.

>watermarked Korean shit
Disgusting.

It's generally supposed to represent madness or fanatical obsession. With candy in her case. And it's also meant to remind you of the continually referenced idea that she's actually 26, pretending to be 16, which is a pretty crazy thing to do.

I guess but in this case it just makes me think she'll pop a candy rinnegan at some point and turn into the god of candy making her age irrelevant.
When will the candy prince finally show up on a sugar unicorn?

The candy king is the dad she wants to come work for her company. The candy prince is the MC who's supposed to win her over to some other kind of victory condition. Part of the overall joke of the series is that it's presented like a 2 character harem/romance thing, when it's really, Candy romancing his dad, and MC romancing Coffee. With a happy ending where they all become a family together. It's supposed to subvert expectations of shonen romance, 'who will win' kind of stuff, and also gently shift the readers attraction to an actual adult woman.

Probably. It seems like the manga is going to end soon based on what I've seen so far.

Chapter 106 has Kokonotsu looking at a fireworks poster and talking with either Saya or Tou on the phone. Hotaru comes by and buys a popsicle. Out of the blue, he asks her if she wants to watch the fireworks with him and she responds "Just the two of us?" Kokonotsu drops his spaghetti.

In 107, Kokonotsu keeps her comment in mind as they're riding his bike to the site. They're running late so Hotaru jumps off and sits on a bench. She says something about how she's been wanting to talk to him in private for awhile. The fireworks explode and they see a show. Hotaru gives her winning popsicle stick to him for safekeeping; it's the first time she's won anything and she says she's forgetful. She also does this while holding onto his shoulders.

108 has Kokonotsu moping around missing Hotaru. She remains on his mind. The last pages talk about how summer has gone and winter has come around.

109 shows us how Shikada Dagashi is in a state of disrepair as his father talks to him about something, which leaves him looking like his soul left his body. Kokonotsu still has Hotaru on his mind as this goes on. At the end of the chapter, it looks like You accidentally broke his toe stubbing it on the door as he ran out.

110 shows Kokonotsu moving his shit out of his house and Tou and Saya helping him fix up Shikada Dagashi. As far as I know, he's moving out. The end of the chapter has them see a convenience store has opened up across the street. Konbenis are the reason why small dagashiya like theirs have gone by the wayside.

Every time a manga is about to end I feel sad.

Its the eyes and the fat cowtits. Usually Saya would be my shit but shes completely and utterly eclipsed by Hotaru. It a total anomaly and I love it. The outfit is perfect, her lewd attitude is perfect. Shes a masterpiece.

Hotaru inflicted me with an armpit fetish.

Thank you Hotaru

How many people do you think asked her out before

The chapter it's in was also a good and funny one with You asking if Kokonotsu got closer to Hotaru, him waxing philosophic about his wife, and then accidentally throwing his keys in the ocean when he tried to school his son in the art of skipping stones.

She looks good in anything

F U N B A G S
U
N
B
A
G
S

Fat cowtits are a blessing.

Only when they're done right which is rarely
Just attaching tits to a girl doesn't automatically make her good.

FASHION QUEEN

>you can't eat boobs either
>implying

She's fetish buckshot like Mari

>Eyes
>Headband
>Hairflower
>Huge tits and clothes that show them off
>Crazy
>Pantyhose

26? Really? I only read the first few chapters. Did I miss it?

I've never had a folder explode as fast as my Hotaru one did.

She's 2D, she doesn't exist outside of her screentime.

No. Just ignore it.

Which witch tits are best?

She's got so many outfits I wish she actually wore in-chapter. Take this one for example. Chinese dresses are instaboners for me.

>Chinese dress
>actually just a bikini and latex or something

Could you stay loyal to YOUR waifu?

That's not the question here
The question is if my waifu would stay loyal to me.

I'm a lolicon degenerate and Hotaru still makes me solid as a rock like E40

>pantyhose
>more unique hair color
>nail polish
>unusual pupils
>airhead

I mentioned the pantyhose, but her entire usual outfit is fucking hot as hell, but uniforms are also a huge fetish of mine. Holy fuck. I just wish such a perfect girl (fang girl is also upper tier) wasn't trapped in such a mediocre show.

I wanna buy some candy.

She's nearly perfect to me, except I hate red nail polish. Her design is just great.

I only have a handful high quality ones.

but does she brush her teeth properly? Just imagine how rotten they would be unless she was diligent about it!

Her outfit tends to have suspenders. Naked suspenders are a turn on for me. Not only that, but the outfit also acts like an underbust corset, further emphasizing how big her perfect tits are.

I wanna feed a dagaloli

Tits
Pantyhose
Personality
Tits

Did I mention tits?

Is that a bulge?

Because that's all she's good for

No.

g.e-hentai.org/g/923322/43a3d05dd0/

Gonna need a source on that

>that resolution
>that blur
Is this streamed or something

Sure _________no________________

Dunno saved it from a thread awhile back and renamed it

I'd have waifu'd her with black or blonde hair.
I think you forgot her godly tits.
It's all she needs to be.

Thats okay. I found it anyway.

tbqh I thought this tumbnail was some stupid Harambe meme. Gorilla fucking her or something.

You shouldn't have named your picture what you did, it ruins the surprise.

It's a fast moving thread for that kind of time, isn't it?

ta-da!

aigh't

It's Hotaru/

Everyone loves Hotaru

Hotaru is universal

Saya best girl. Fang mouth >>>

You sir, are a scientist

4u

My african anonrican comrade.

yep im convinced now
its the eyes

good