Hispanics will be the majority by 2050

we're taking over get used to it nothing you can do now soy boys , you've all been breed to be weak men , if a race cant figure a way to maintain its existence it deserves to be annihilated .

youtube.com/watch?v=KDHas1RBzAw

Undoubtedly, desperate for demographic dominance, the dog fuckers will start to gradually consider the paler Hispanics white and court them politically. Wait, they're already doing that.

>we are not even civilized, we are just pale chimps

say goodbye

In the dark future of 2050 millions of Hispanics gather around the hollowed out remains of the last Home Depot in north america.

Desperately they shout "Trabajo? Trabajo?"

But alas... no pick up trucks drive by to pay them to do some roofing or mow someone's lawn.

Exactly. It all corrects itself over time, that's why we have all races still intact. Mexicans/Muslims still don't get it.

Hispanics are some of the most based people I know. Tbh, the Wall is not necessary.

You have to come back Pedro

The OP is probably La Raza, fuck him. Plus, Europe is uncucking itself from the EU... yadda yadda yadda. The non-cucked nations like Poland will breed only white... -_-

It's honestly the best case scenario. Mexicans are better than more blacks.

La Raza isnt real , it literally means the race in spanish , europes on the other side of the world soy boy , youre stuck here and we already won

>whites
>very religious
>catholic
>strong family values
>large families, breeding and expanding quickly
>loyalty to their country and cultire even when living abroad, refuse to assimilate
>working towards thegreat vision of reconquering the land stolen from them
>hate blacks

The only reason 56%istanis hate spics is because youre losing the culture war and your country.

Ain't gonna happen. Trump and nationalism are domino's that are falling over. White race will fix itself once they get out of globalist grip, and no WW3 or civil war 2 either.

We're in the REAL apocalypse right now. (time of revelation) And I don't mean that religiously.

A non-based Hungarian?? Go move to France or Sweden where you can find your kind there.

it is gonna happen trump is about to be impeached turn on the news. a wall isnt gonna stop american hispanics from having six kids while you struggle to get your girlfriend to stop fucking tyrone

Pre-2016 talking points. Americans went through a phase letting that happen, and now the phase is ending. You are stuck in time.

Plus, hispanics don't hate American and will be more red-pilled in the next 8 years, and they will start respecting and integrating more into the USA. Nothing you can do about it.

Oh and why did you post a pic of a "white" guy? You don't get your own pic, do you?

United Hispanic States of America

Blacks and muslims really be fucked if true.

Fuck off leaf. Canada just does the same shit that USA does, but it's like 15 years behind.

oh youre right i dont hate MY homeland , we were born redpilled , we didnt need to get red pilled . germans ,anglos,and irish brought alot to the table now its our turn .

you lost that fight, esse

Hispanic is NOT a race. American culture WILL be hispanic culture. your grandchildren will speak spanish . dont fight it accept it , its not a bad thing

Praise Allah Hispanics are helping us wipe out the white race.

we dont like both

So it's YOUR homeland, but not the 500+ Native American tribes homeland? (Mexian's only count as Native American's around the border area)

that's cool.

there was a quote by somebody that said "I'll just start shooting you guys".

good quote.

Simple pleb, I am done talking to La Raza racists.

lol so now you soy boys care about the natives? come on dude i dont care , either . Mexicans are half native and euro, we killed and conquered ourselves so do i care no. you know why because the states , cities are all named in spanish .

He looks based to me.

c o n q u e r e d

saww GGG kick that spic's ass so bad they had to rig it a "draw" because if they would have gave carnello the fight a riot would have broke out.

carnello sucks. typical spic. gets outclassed and is still a faggot in losing.

based mexibros. MAKE AZTLAN WHITE AGAIN

you aint wrong , he busted a mayweather . shit pissed off every mexican , that he got disowned

>based

Lmao. No amount of memes can help if you refuse to face reality. Spics are more cohesive, their culture more resilient to cultural marxism and degeneracy, they have more kids so they are going to inherit your country while youre busy shitposting on the internet.

Exactly we will enrich whites in america and make america great again , if they learn from us women will be good cooks , men will work hard , families will have 4-6 kids. america will be better

Mostly in blue States and cities. Nonetheless, this will push Accelerationism even faster.
>less white people
>no gibs
Let it all collapse desu.

While I can agree with you on Hispanics being a power house by 2050. in the end we will find a way to fuck each other over, hispanics carry a corruption gene in their DNA. I've seen many families destroyed over greed, and power

Honestly you are right. It's not other races that are our enemy; racial struggle is what our race needs.

It is the libshits, the cucks, and the "race-blind" retards who are holding us back from fighting like the blue-eyed monsters that we are.

I'm with this guy. Let civilisation collapse so it can be like fallout.

>Hispanic

JUST CALL THEM FUCKING MESTIZOS OR MEXICANS

Stop acting like any hispanic that isn't a brown mestizo likes mestizo mexicans

>Hispanic
>Genes

You cannot be genectically hispanic BECAUSE IT'S NOT A RACE

Brown people are brown due to their INDIAN GENES

Kek. Hispanics bfto

not white

>white
weak bait

no hispanic is a culture and ethanacity , boy im not just talking about mexicans whites and everyone will be speaking spanish

You can't even take over your own country lol.

>youre stuck here and we already won
Won what, exactly?
Table 6 needs more chips & salsa, wetback. Move your ass

countrys ours now, nothing you can do soy boy

> Be spic
> Light skinned, what a normal Caucasoid would be in skin tone I assume not the whitest but almost
> Father born light skinned, working made him brown, mother has always been fair skinned (but not brown)

Where does that leave me? I'd get a gene test but I don't know takes too long. Am I a hispanic-white? Id be pretty sure im not a brown mestizo.

>He thinks skin tone is a reliable indicator of Spanish/Native admixtures
Brainlet detected. It's all in the skull and facial structures, if you have a completely Caucasoid like skull shape then you obviously have very high European admixture. I've seen plenty of light skinned mestizos with mongoloid facial structures.

I'm taking a look at some skull shapes and mine mostly represents a Caucasoid skull or Capoid race. Highly doubt it would be sub saharan right??? Oh no

cant deport an american idiot, go to school

maybe the mexican gangs can take care of the nigger problem. choose a side mexico

make america mexico again! based