gap moe

Your next line is

"Gappy makes me happy"

>we will never get a Damo w/ Bitamin Shi super action statue

Why live

flashback man

>Gold Experience Over Heaven Act Infinity: Requiem
>it also has an additional ability due to having its user stabbed by the arrow

Is there ANYONE in fiction who could beat this?

Gͫ͛̅̊̊͐͂͛҉̢̠͎̺̳̝̹̺̱̭̼̗̗̪̭͎̪̹͠ȧ̡͎̱͖̻͖͉̲̱̔̽ͭ̂̃͆̎̾ͫͯͭ͐́͠p̍̄̎ͬ̀͊ͬ͊ͤ͊̌ͧ͏̴̨̛̮͔̭̙͕̦͚̗̫̙̤̬̠̲͉̜̜̘͎p̸̷̖̲̪̻̖͍̳̘̘̝̺͉̬̦͉̟̫̮͖͑̾ͬ̑ͮ̈́ͦ̄ͬ̎͋̓ͮ̐̚͞ÿ̸̨̠̦͇͔͚̰͖̠̺͚͓͉̤̤̲͖̮͋ͭ̊ͪͪ̋ͩͫ͊̉͋̍ͦ̚͡ ̧̡̦̱͍̩̱̮͕̪̺̙̙̑ͣ̈́̎ͪ̈̋̈̕͟͞m̶̢̛̦̭̗̰̺̹̪̻̤͔͙̰̫͑̑̂̅͟a̸̻͎͇͍͖͍͙̻͖͕̲͓͈ͯ̍ͯ̒̏ͤ͛̽̏̾̆ͧ́͢͝k͔͕̺̺̣ͣ̓̔͒ͣ̐ͧ͟e̵̢̤̗̗͇̘̟̣̲ͦ̂̈́ͦ̐̌͆̓̓͆̀̚͟s̸̛̖̝͍̮͓̞̭̪̳͓̾̒ͫ̐̋ͬ̏̍̽̆̆ ͂̈́̑̊̄͑ͬ̊͌̊ͦ̿͊̌҉̞͔̮̀m̠͚͍̞̯̞͔̲̟͍̣̤̹̟̬̗̥̰ͭ͑ͩ͌͘͜͜ē̢̜̞̹̤̺̺͈̳̖͍̘͍̯̜̭̳̙͓ͫ̅͂͛ͦ͒̎ͭ̐͞͞ͅ ̸͕̩̣̻̟͈̟͊̔̔̊ͮͤ̉ͫ̇͊͒͝H̡̧͈̬͈̦̓̃͛̌̍ͬ̿̌ͬ͌͊ͤ̀͊͌̋̑͡͞A̷̭̲̣̪̤͓̥̪̱̪̣̪̝̅͐́̅̐̓͌̎ͮ̀ͯͤ̇ͦͤ͢P̷̘̝͙̺̲͓̙̱̭͉̤͂ͮ̐̆͛̉̂̄ͦ͊̂̌ͬͦ̈̽̔͞Ṕ̸̵̣̬͔̗̪̯̱̖̥͇͓͉̠̺͎͔͒̉̒͒ͫ͌ͫ̋̔͛͢͢Y̳̞͎̯̲̤̰̤̘̮̙ͧ̉̊̈͂̒̃̽ͪ͜͠

Gappy makes me happy

So are the rock humans all dead now?

Star Platinum. It's the same kind of Stand.

>You will never play as Damo in a fighting game
>You will never get to punch rush with a million Vitamin C hands
>You will never get to turn people into goo and cut out their liver with a dollar bill

Pretty much

why valentine sponsored the SBR?

also, Jobin best boy.

Mirror mirror on the wall

Who is the hottest of them all?

we don't know, it's too early to say

but i think it'd be pretty lame to introduce a new species of people and kill them all off this early

Ultimate Tusk Act Infinity Requiem Distortion in Heaven Over Heaven Bites the Dust: The World can.

Do you guys got any cringe you wanna share?

Hol Horse

Post your top 10 strongest Stands lists

1: Hey Ya!
2: GER
3: Bohemian Rhapsody
4: Made In Heaven
5: Tusk ACT 4
6: D4C - Love Train
7: King Crimson
8: Cream
9: Whitesnake
10: Star Platinum/The World

Can Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Master Tusk Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion: The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train Requiem Requiem Requiem Distortion: Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem w/ Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster Anubis Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion: The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem and w/ sub-stand, Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster Epitaph Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion: The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train Requiem Requiem Distortion Act ∞ Requiem w/ Awakened Ultimate Lifeform Spin Master Hamon Monster All Stand Discs Act ∞ Requiem Requiem Distortion in Heaven Requiem Distortion: The World Requiem Distortion: Love Train?

Star Platinum is the same kind of stand

Valentine needed the race to happen in order to get the corpse

DAMO

Bohemian Rhapsody is weak as shit because its power is its own demise. Fiction is infinite, so you can make any counter.
I want to see Bohemian Rhapsody activate just so I can make a bullshit hero that counters it. Then Ungalo will make a bullshit hero that counters my bullshit hero. Then I counter his, and so forth.

Star Platinum
Is
The
Same
Type
Of
Stand

No matter what your Stand is, if Jotaro is the protagonist, then Star Platinum will be the same type of Stand but stronger

why he couldn't find it himself with his stando mercenary gang and other henchmen?
also, he had the heart.
>parts attract each other

Jotaro is a lazy fuck who phones in every fight after part3 though

Ungalo could create a bullshit omnipotent hero and have said hero give him all of his omnipotent powers and then self-destruct.
This way, Ungalo would be completely omnipotent, without even having to use his Stand.

Multiple reasons
>It's an american triumph that shows how cool it is that America owns so much land and has such diverse terrain and people
>He figured stand users would be drawn to it and therefore the corpse
>it's a good cover for him to scour america for the corpse

GER and Made in Heaven could most likely defeat Bohemian Rhapsody. None of the stories could kill Giorno because GER prevents them from doing so. And Pucci has a chance of catching up to Ungalo (or whoever is using Bohemian Rhapsody in this scenario) and killing him.

But then I could draw a bullshit omnipotent hero that can overwrite reality so that any of Ungalo's omnipotent powers don't exist.

Could Star Platinum beat Star Platinum Act II?

The US is a really big country
it's hard to cover all that ground so just have thousands upon thousands of people running around the places were the corpse parts are supposed to be

But Bohemian Rhapsody would be deactivated. Only Ungalo's omnipotence would remain.

I just want to see Pocoloco fight Pucci
>Pucci charges at extremely high speed
>Pocoloco steps an inch to the right cause Hey Ya! told him to
>Pucci trips on a rock where Pocoloco was standing and knocks himself out

You forgot
>He doesn't have to work in any boring political crap while he's on the race

>Pucci with Made In Heaven who has the power to enforce fate on anyone but himself
>Pocoloco with Hey Ya! which is literally fate in the form of a Stand doing everything to help Pocoloco win.

Now that would be interesting.

didn't they get all the corpse part near the marked route? and corpse mystery was exposed to the whole world.
>when you obtain a part, it reveals the location of another part
am i remembering this correct? i read it long ago

You think there's going to be a new OP this episode?

no

who is the flashback man ?

>Pocoloco cartoons his way to victory with hey ya
Fund it

Nah, there might be one after Kira gets Bite The Dust though.

>today one more episode will pass
>getting more closer to based Vento Aureo

>Stone Ocean is still way off

>sbr and jojolion never

fucking hyped for part 5 anime

Maybe they'll get the narrator to actually fucking explain King Crimson then.

Foolish user, Not knowing how King Crimsons power works is its power.

CONFUSION WILL BE MY EPITAPH

what about a female giorno and bruno spinoff?

most likely after atom heart father

what the fuck is that

Just started listening to king crimson, loving in the court of the crimson king so much. Are the other albums as good?

>No Carnival Phatasm tier spin-off involving all the JoJos doing whacky things together.

>Two entire episodes are dedicated for the narrator to explain King Crimson

yea but the band lineup changes A LOT
youtube.com/watch?v=_UOkHaC89ls
youtube.com/watch?v=RGG7U5mJncw
youtube.com/watch?v=rfGA56ZWWWw
youtube.com/watch?v=kA1cZPoEk8E

Well next year its the 30th anniversary of Jojo so it may be possible

I want to fuck fat Valentine

I have a ton of bad jojo art I can share if anyone wants it

What are some songs that sound like Last Train Home? This song is too comfy, lads

I wanted Giorno to show up in Part 6 so bad. It would've made complete sense and it would've been nice to connect Giorno to the main story. So much wasted potential.

I love it user

Part one is the only part not to end via asspull.

part 3 as well

It was a lose/lose situation
Either Giorno shows up and saves everybody in the most anticlimactic way possible
or nerf the fuck out if him for the original ending to happen

is this bait

The World is partially Johnathan's stand therefore all his descendant's stands are related to it in some way.

>villain has special power
>oh wait the hero has the same kind of power too
>hero wins
And this isn't an asspull to you?

Please don't dump garbage.

Dio's arrogance killed him

Not him but TW did start out with no time stop powers and just got them a couple of months before sdc began

>Villain has special powers, one of which is an updated version of another heroes power
>Villain has heavy links to the heroes
>Hero has no special power
>Hero discovers his special power is the same as the villain (who is established to have a heavy link with him)

To be fair, it was necessary for that to happen for the gang to have a chance of killing DIO, considering the World could easily bypass even seemingly impenetrable traps like Kakyoin's 20-meter Emerald Splash.

Stand with your most liked song/band fights the stand with your least like song/band, what happens?

Vitamin C fights Born This Way

E Z P Z, already canon in the manga anyways

Killer Queen vs Born This Way
My money's on KQ

Is it copping a feel?

But it's funny

Could Star Platinum Act II beat

Thunder Cross Split Attack

Damo's all about that T n' A

>Highway Star vs Born This Way
How fast does Born This Way go? Does Highway Star splitting apart count as something opening?

man fuck vitamin c and fuck that tubby fucker

Isnt it called Going Underground? Kyo even has a G and a U on her hat, unless those symbolize something else and I'm just an idiot

It got its name changed to Born This Way

It was originally called that, but changed when Volume 4 of JJL was released.

any idea why araki changed it ?

Don't you have a business to run, Norisuke?

Killer Queen vs Spice Girl.
There really isn't a lot Spice Girl can do to stop KQ's bombs. The best she could do is soften Sheer Heart attack.

No. We'll know when its coming cause they announce the new song. It'll probably come with Atom Heart Father.

I want a new ED already though. The one we have is nice but its starting to outstay its welcome for me.

Hey fuck you mange

Actually, since what Spice Girl can easily break anything it softens, can it do what Star Platinum couldn't? Can it bust up Sheer Heart Attack?

Tarkus vs California King Bed.

Daiya would be fucking destroyed instantly by Tarkus's gargantuan zombie dong even if she did manage to steal a memory

Can you imagine poor Daiya going up agaisnt fucking Tarkus ?

I dunno just Araki being Araki
I feel it's a wasted opportunity
like all the Higashikata have the word King in their stands
all the part 8 Joestars could had the word Queen in their stands

>Daiya sees Tarkus
>tries to get him to agree to the game
>Tarkus disregards the Japanese girl's pleas and shoves his massive British zombiecock up her ass

King Crimson vs Aerosmith.

I think we know how that turned out

sauce?

>Daiya sees Tarkus.
user, the poor girl is blind.
She wouldn't even really see Tarkus coming up to her, she would just feel a giant mountain of dead muscle shredding her ass.

All the ones Damo could call on. We know that they sleep for a few months at a time so there were no doubt a few asleep throughout the whole Kira and Josefumi thing who'll wake up and be very confused about what happened to their friends and boss during their rest. Even if there aren't anymore we're still gonna learn about them.